Vintage Haven: Strictly Old Episode Discussion

I do like the Howard and Raj in this episode.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
Some of Penny/Kaley's facial expressions and mannerisms were strikingly Elaine Benes-esque to me, in that ep. Like when she's watching football and Leonard leaves the room and she goes "he's very....smart." What she does with her lips and jaw, and the timing, is very Elaine.
One of the stereo typical criticisms aimed at nerds/geeks, is that they inhabit virtual worlds, and that they can't cope in the real world. Howard went to ISS, Leonard went ocean exploring, all the guys went to The Arctic.

The following 3 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas, Toad
Sheldon can't get through a revolving door now.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, devilbk, Berliner
After the piece of excrement that was this years Christmas episode, (still can't get the vomit out of my mouth) I thought we needed to remember the complete brilliance of:

The Saturalia Miracle also known as The Bath Gift Hypothesis. Sigh......
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Louise, queenoftheDales
If people want to do Bath Item for Vintage Haven, that's cool with me. I don't have a DVD player or reliable Internet access at the moment, except at work, so I can't really make screencaps/graphics or other materials. The next few months might be kinda busy and chaotic for me, since I'm finishing up my work here in Korea and getting ready to go home. I'd like to do Vintage Haven on a regular basis, but I might not have the time or the resources again until March.

Here's Sheldon explaining why he doesn't celebrate Saturnalia, something he has apparently forgotten.

And the third seasons Christmas episode he explains why he relates to the Grinch(hum, its almost like foreshadowing of his own character then and now)
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 2 users Like Gamma's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Louise
Happiness PostBlossomBlossom

***This is a happiness post, to lift people's spirits, in light of how shitty the canon is.***

Step inside:

Customary Hot Beverages™

[Image: 6jf1oi.jpg]

Cake: (peanut-free)

[Image: 2yovqbl.jpg]

Beverages of a different kind:

[Image: 2cmkjde.jpg]

Look at these beautiful people. (nothing missing!)

[Image: 10erok2.jpg]

Pinata, to be viciously beaten, when you are angry:

[Image: 5x6e0n.jpg]

Choice of weapons, for destroying the pinata:

[Image: vn18ap.jpg]

Ferret singing Christmas carols:

[Image: 2vi2lj5.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Louise's post:
  • Nutz, Idle Miscreant, SpaceAnJL, Gamma
Very nice. May I replace the ferret with a picture of Bill Murray, in my own personal version?

[Image: Bill+Murray,+Lost+in+Translation.png]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Louise
(12-16-2014, 05:15 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: Very nice. May I replace the ferret with a picture of Bill Murray, in my own personal version?

[Image: Bill+Murray,+Lost+in+Translation.png]

The ferret can be paid to stop singing Wink