Other Comedy Shows
(01-12-2014, 05:35 PM)cassiusmoriarty Wrote: The Neighborhood is hilarious. I watch it with my mum usually. Also the political satire show are hilarious. Speaking of unconventional comedy I consider The Graham Norton Show to be pretty funny too.

AAAAAAAHHH! Love The Graham Norton Show. I'd say he's the best British talk host. But the new episodes are nothing compared to the late 90s ones.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
These are all great! I'd also like to add Red Dwarf and Only fools and horses. Old shows I know but there are old faithfuls and in my collection.
(01-13-2014, 08:02 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: These are all great! I'd also like to add Red Dwarf and Only fools and horses. Old shows I know but there are old faithfuls and in my collection.

Oh, love Red Dwarf. I've never been all that keen on Only fools and Horses though.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

I ship it.

[Image: yellowmarty.jpg] I really don't know how this slipped my mind, but I used to live in Rye. One summer a film company took over the town, and made it look even more medieval than normal. It was the Monty Python team making Yellowbeard. On one friday evening, I went to local dance club, and all the cast were in there(except John Cleese). We all hung out, danced,etc, and I remember the bug-eyed Marty Feldman trying to convince my sister to go back to his hotel. As we know alot of their comedy was experimental, and not all of it worked. I never saw the film.
The following 3 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, lewstonewar
So in a thread far far away the Witchdoctor posted a picture of the Computer Says No Lady.

[Image: 34q351c.jpg]

Not being familiar with the beguiling vixen I went in search of her work. 12 hours later and I'm still laughing at this...

OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Wisp, lewstonewar
Did anyone notice that this weeks Community featured the actor who played Bert the Geologist who tried to get a date with Amy? He was Bixel - app designer for Meow Meow Beanz?

(03-09-2014, 05:04 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Did anyone notice that this weeks Community featured the actor who played Bert the Geologist who tried to get a date with Amy? He was Bixel - app designer for Meow Meow Beanz?

5 Meow Meow Beanz to you, Pajamas. (I wasn't too sure about that episode yet. I'll have to watch it again...)

I'm a fan of Stuart Lee. Comedy has this ability to make you think it's one thing, funny! While slyly ripping to shreds everthing you believe about yourself, and reality. I particularly like it when comedians get passionate, and turn on their audience, challenging their mores and safe truths! http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03...hilbottle/

I can't even...

But apart from this nugget of brilliance, Not keen on the episode. I'm not sure about Abed's girlfriend yet, but I think that's the scars of Amy Farrah-Fuck Off talking.

The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • lewstonewar