Poll: What's your fave Meemaw mention so far?
This poll is closed.
The Moonpie letters in The Terminator Decoupling
80.00%
8 80.00%
Wil Wheaton's diabolical scheme in The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary
10.00%
1 10.00%
The Lord of the Rings Meemaw sex tease in The Precious Fragmentation
10.00%
1 10.00%
Christmas in The Santa Simulation
0%
0 0%
Amy's cookies in The Clean Room Infiltration
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I call no Meemaw's
Well she's finally here. June Squib has been cast as the grandmother Sheldon adores more than anyone.

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!Meem...f621dbbc89

[Image: 37a655_040bbfbed2df420681b04f8488d97209.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingSolo, Kimk26
[Image: tumblr_kq77aiYgqe1qzeq62o1_500.png][Image: 361f1e4f8845ade626afdd63fefa165d.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, FlyingSolo, Kimk26, Nutz
That is wonderful and my fave, but I also LOVE Wil Wheaton and Sheldon in Candy. This is a multichoice poll so you can choose as many as you like. Sheldon giving up the tournament because he felt empathy for Wil is tremendous. Especially as the new fans think he never had this ability. It just meant more back then because it wasn't forced and contrived. It was rare and real.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, FlyingSolo, Kimk26
I don't even count that last option in the Poll, Pajamas. AFF is the least warm, loving person imaginable. She is entirely self-serving, self-pitying and conniving. Her making cookies for any other reason than emotional manipulation is a crock. The concept of Meemaw even tolerating such a woman attached to her beloved Moonpie is artificial and preposterous. But then, AFF's entire character is artificial and preposterous. So maybe it balances out...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Gamma, Trust No One, FlyingSolo, Kimk26, Tuesday Pajamas, devilbk
(01-07-2016, 06:47 AM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: I don't even count that last option in the Poll, Pajamas. AFF is the least warm, loving person imaginable. She is entirely self-serving, self-pitying and conniving. Her making cookies for any other reason than emotional manipulation is a crock. The concept of Meemaw even tolerating such a woman attached to her beloved Moonpie is artificial and preposterous. But then, AFF's entire character is artificial and preposterous. So maybe it balances out...

Yup its a big old fraud Idle. Meemaw is the only person on this planet who ever loved Sheldon "quirks and all". So its with a heavy heart that I say that they could really c**k this up if Meemaw, like all new characters, is just used to make the case for Amy.