0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.12 The Sales Call Sublimation
"Leonard visits a psychiatrist so Penny can make a sales call on her and they learn some things about their interactions and marital issues. Stuart moves out of the Wolowitz House. Sheldon works with Raj looking for extra-solar planets."

We need to be seeing these Shenny scenes where Penny gets fined for using too much loo roll. Big Grin I wouldn't mind them making Sheldon and Penny hate each other again, if we had the red hot scenes of them doing it.

"Get your Sheld On"
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
The photos are available to view here.

I quite like this one of Sheldon and Raj. I've enjoyed their tussles in the past, but this one sounds a bit shite, as it this one ends up being about Amy... but then isn't everything now! Confused

The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingSolo, Jomi25, Kimk26
(01-07-2016, 04:55 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: The photos are available to view here.

I quite like this one of Sheldon and Raj. I've enjoyed their tussles in the past, but this one sounds a bit shite, as it this one ends up being about Amy... but then isn't everything now! Confused

Bernadette has apparently raided Penny's wardrobe in order to remodel.

On the plus side, no Amy!
The following 2 users Like Shellsyke's post:
  • Ratman77, Kimk26
Starting of with some Best Buy and Best Western product placement and Sheldon and Amy conference chatting. Mayim is at least more fun to watch playing in love than she is playing miserable. While I still don't like the pairing, nor understand it, it at least doesn't drag my mood down every scene. And there were few of them this week!

Raj and Sheldon had a bit of nice dialogue. I really do miss that couple in scenes. I don't like that it's dragged into the relationship circus. Sheldon is still often written like a 5 year old, but I do like Raj pretty consistently. Also, that Sheldon hoped the middle-sized astroid was on a collision course with earth gives naming it after Amy a whole 'nother taste. Big Grin

Leonard and Penny's relationship is still as weird as before. Penny patently doesn't give a shit about her husband and also says Leonard turned her into his mother (and that she misses when life was simpler - we all do, Penny). Of course, that comes with the undercurrent of haha, grown men that still play with toys, what losers.

Comic book guy is just the creeper now. Like, on an uncomfortable, might turn into serial killer level. He's pretty much stopped being a person and become the gimmick.

The psychiatrist is the mother from Malcom in the Middle, yeah? She did quite a good job. I really don't have that much else to say. It was an okay episode. I didn't get the last scene where Leonard was playing with a bunch of kids in suburbia? That was pretty out of left field. But otherwise, I do prefer this sort of "filler" episode to all the Supah Serious Sitcom Moment "Milestone" episodes.
The following 4 users Like A.D.A.'s post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, devilbk, Toad, Ratman77
Hello, my fellow “Shenny”-Shippers!

I hope you are all well, and had a good start into the new year.

There are some interesting things to report. I two german forums-where I am in a little (really only a little) discussion-war were some remarkable comments about the show. I had translated this article from “Entertaintment Weekly”(you know, the opinion of Mister Lorre and Mister Parsons about the character of Sheldon) into german and after they had read it, many members had agreed and written that it would have been the best if Sheldon had been alone. No girlfriend. No relationships. One member had written that the only reason why Amy and Sheldon are together is because Amy has outwitted him, and that it clear that he wanted her back because Sheldon don’t like it if something would be taken away from him and because he does not like changes. He has become accustomed to her…..but that is not love. Idea

(My opinion: Despite his quirks, Sheldon is not a dispassionate person. If he really heats up for something, than completely. That was shown more than one time But respect relationships he have no experience, no comparisons, so that he could his actually relationship with Amy considers as love. He perhaps thinks that his decisions are instinctively correct,….but how I say…no comparsions. If it would be real love he would not impose such restrictions -“one time in year only”. That is lousy and really not a sign of real love).

Also about the current episode was written and about the “Lenny”. Here too, …the most voices were negative. Like the same way how “A.D.A”. had pointed out too, the most members there have written that Penny and Leonard are lousy couple…..that in this episode the psychiatrist has it identified correctly that Penny is just for him a mother - substitute .... Leonard for Penny just a financial help,…..that she was really disgusted by him…..that she-apart from their admiration for his intelligence- nothing like about him…or understand….that he idealizes Penny  and basically only want the recognition that he did not get from his mother,….that she likes to be idealized…..that no one can notice that this two are a couple….or even married,….that it is a good thing that the question “why are Penny and Leonard a couple” is becomes a topic….that they recognize that they are not meant for each other…ect,…ect,…ect.

The most interesting thing is that this writers are NOT “Shenny-Shippers”. The most of them are some ones I have to defend myself because my “Shenny”- opinion. But that is not the point. The point is that very very many people have recognized that something is running (very heavy) wrong with this show in general and that they want a change.

And there is my hope for our ship. I mean…look, there was the “Shamy”-Coitus, and than in the next episode….no Amy, right? And it is often told out that Penny always seems bored, right? Yes it is a clear thing. The character of Penny is run down in the dramatically way with this unhealthy marriage , and the “Shamy”-countdown is over. There are no storylines or topics. And there I hope that the makers finally recognize the potential of the “Shenny” . How “Idle Miscreant” has written, it would not be different to write a story-line in which Penny and Sheldon could fall in love……and there is a point , I think , it is important. The kiss-scene. A critical point of a possible “Shenny”-relationship is the question “how could be there a love-life”?  Well, Leonards fear, even now, is that somebody could take away Penny from him. Why is that in his “nightmare” Sheldon? Why not Kurt, Zack, another of Pennys former friends or someone else? Because, how “Kimk26” has pointed out, Leonard knows that Sheldon-respect penny- could have this other, passionate side which could, under the right circumstances, could break out. That is-from my POV, a hint how a love-live between Penny and Sheldon could be. Quiet passionated. And who knows if -now where all know that he is capable of sexual activities-he for Penny will be stay uninteresting (in this way)?

So, fellow “Shipper-“friends. I think that our “ship” has not sunk yet. From my POV the possibilities are still all present, so that we should not resign.

By this way, I want to say a personal thing. To the other members, and the creators of this side.
My critics said that- respect Penny and Sheldon-I would only interpret too much, seeing things that are not there and would just ignore contra-facts. But the look at the “www” and the discovery of the “Shenny-HQ” had shown me that so much people-from different countries- are seeing the thing in the same way like me.     Smile Big Grin
I am very grateful that I could become a member here. Long time I thought that I was alone on the world with my “Shenny”-opinion, and I want to thanks you all that you are gave me here a kind of spiritual home.

“There are more of us than you know” Big Grin

“Sybok” in “Star Trek 5: The final frontier”

So, see you soon.

Greetings from Germany and of course “Shenny for the win.”

The following 8 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, FlyingSolo, devilbk, Shellsyke, Kimk26, wellplayedpenny, Satnight815
(01-11-2016, 06:25 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: Hello, my fellow “Shenny”-Shippers!

I hope you are all well, and had a good start into the new year.

There are some interesting things to report. I two german forums-where I am in a little (really only a little) discussion-war were some remarkable comments about the show. I had translated this article from “Entertaintment Weekly”(you know, the opinion of Mister Lorre and Mister Parsons about the character of Sheldon) into german and after they had read it, many members had agreed and written that it would have been the best if Sheldon had been alone. No girlfriend. No relationships. One member had written that the only reason why Amy and Sheldon are together is because Amy has outwitted him, and that it clear that he wanted her back because Sheldon don’t like it if something would be taken away from him and because he does not like changes. He has become accustomed to her…..but that is not love. Idea

(My opinion: Despite his quirks, Sheldon is not a dispassionate person. If he really heats up for something, than completely. That was shown more than one time But respect relationships he have no experience, no comparisons, so that he could his actually relationship with Amy considers as love. He perhaps thinks that his decisions are instinctively correct,….but how I say…no comparsions. If it would be real love he would not impose such restrictions -“one time in year only”. That is lousy and really not a sign of real love).

Also about the current episode was written and about the “Lenny”. Here too, …the most voices were negative. Like the same way how “A.D.A”. had pointed out too, the most members there have written that Penny and Leonard are lousy couple…..that in this episode the psychiatrist has it identified correctly that Penny is just for him a mother - substitute .... Leonard for Penny just a financial help,…..that she was really disgusted by him…..that she-apart from their admiration for his intelligence- nothing like about him…or understand….that he idealizes Penny  and basically only want the recognition that he did not get from his mother,….that she likes to be idealized…..that no one can notice that this two are a couple….or even married,….that it is a good thing that the question “why are Penny and Leonard a couple” is becomes a topic….that they recognize that they are not meant for each other…ect,…ect,…ect.

The most interesting thing is that this writers are NOT “Shenny-Shippers”. The most of them are some ones I have to defend myself because my “Shenny”- opinion. But that is not the point. The point is that very very many people have recognized that something is running (very heavy) wrong with this show in general and that they want a change.

And there is my hope for our ship. I mean…look, there was the “Shamy”-Coitus, and than in the next episode….no Amy, right? And it is often told out that Penny always seems bored, right? Yes it is a clear thing. The character of Penny is run down in the dramatically way with this unhealthy marriage , and the “Shamy”-countdown is over. There are no storylines or topics. And there I hope that the makers finally recognize the potential of the “Shenny” . How “Idle Miscreant” has written, it would not be different to write a story-line in which Penny and Sheldon could fall in love……and there is a point , I think , it is important. The kiss-scene. A critical point of a possible “Shenny”-relationship is the question “how could be there a love-life”?  Well, Leonards fear, even now, is that somebody could take away Penny from him. Why is that in his “nightmare” Sheldon? Why not Kurt, Zack, another of Pennys former friends or someone else? Because, how “Kimk26” has pointed out, Leonard knows that Sheldon-respect penny- could have this other, passionate side which could, under the right circumstances, could break out. That is-from my POV, a hint how a love-live between Penny and Sheldon could be. Quiet passionated. And who knows if -now where all know that he is capable of sexual activities-he for Penny will be stay uninteresting (in this way)?

So, fellow “Shipper-“friends. I think that our “ship” has not sunk yet. From my POV the possibilities are still all present, so that we should not resign.

By this way, I want to say a personal thing. To the other members, and the creators of this side.
My critics said that- respect Penny and Sheldon-I would only interpret too much, seeing things that are not there and would just ignore contra-facts. But the look at the “www” and the discovery of the “Shenny-HQ” had shown me that so much people-from different countries- are seeing the thing in the same way like me.     Smile Big Grin
I am very grateful that I could become a member here. Long time I thought that I was alone on the world with my “Shenny”-opinion, and I want to thanks you all that you are gave me here a kind of spiritual home.

“There are more of us than you know” Big Grin

“Sybok” in “Star Trek 5: The final frontier”

So, see you soon.

Greetings from Germany and of course “Shenny for the win.”

Cheers! Well said! Wine Wine
The following 1 user Likes Shellsyke's post:
  • Kimk26
Always nice to get a post from the Ratman with his enthusiatic Shenny charm.

I sometimes wonder if the reason the show is so popular, is because the audience enjoys the flawed ships. They like to laugh at someone else making bad choices. And they also like the fantasy element of it. It has an unreal quality...

Leonard getting Penny is a fantasy, with Amy getting Sheldon not too far behind. I'm sure it does happen in real life occasionally. The guy who waited around whining and pining, ending up the popular girl who gave up looking and settled. Or the girl who gave five years of her life to a man who always seemed a little out of reach. The later is a familiar tale, and usually ends with the girl who 'did all the work' getting sidelined when the elusive man suddenly decides he's ready to love and settle down but and instead of chosing the woman who did all the work, he picks someone new. Thanking her and disappearing into the night. Tongue BB takes both these realities and offers a more desirable but unrealistic outcome.
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, devilbk, Kimk26, Satnight815, HomoNovus
"Shellslyke":

"Cheers! Well said! [Image: wine2.gif] [Image: wine2.gif]"

"Tuesday Pajamas":

"Always nice to get a post from the Ratman with his enthusiatic Shenny charm."

Thanks very much! That really means a lot to me.
Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush
The following 3 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Kimk26, Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas