Wishful Thinking...
I'm terrible, I've got the memory of a gerbil. But I remember enjoying 3rd Rock, but only for maybe a season, or two. After a while if they're not inventive, everything just becomes too obvious. Sometimes maybe writers get stuck in that cliche,'if it ain't broke'. I do wonder what reaction CL and BP got when they proposed TBBT! 'It's about four nerds, who work at Caltech. They are obseesed by fims, shows, and games from their childhood'. But everthing CL touches seems to turn to gold.
The following 2 users Like ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales
I want Penny to become a hairdresser. Sheldon trusts her and that says a lot. I guess Mr. D'Onofrio never recovered then Confused but on the bright side, this could be a decent career for Penny and she could work privately in between acting gigs.

[Image: tumblr_n44iy8oybP1qlix6mo1_250.gif]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, Jomi25
(04-26-2014, 02:17 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I want Penny to become a hairdresser. Sheldon trusts her and that says a lot. I guess Mr. D'Onofrio never recovered then Confused but on the bright side, this could be a decent career for Penny and she could work privately in between acting gigs.

[Image: tumblr_n44iy8oybP1qlix6mo1_250.gif]

I'm telling you she could take a job as a hair stylist and she can become Sheldon's new 'barber' LOL. The Amy-ites must've been putting on a tantrum that Penny was putting her hands on 'Amy's man' (doll).

I can't believe they were having (or rather making up) illusions about last night's episode talking about some bullshit about Sheldon 'crying' after storming out of the shop and then him taking a 'big gulp' during the tag scene? Honestly WTF, they're soooo delusional and disappointed over the way Sheldon treats Amy that they start making up all of this crap just to make themselves feel better. They start believing their own LIES, they are ALL in denial it's not even funny.
Penny is(was) such a people person, I could've seen her doing some thing like cosmetology or even sales and marketing. She had the charisma for it; hell, she could have actually been really successful at it. I personally wouldn't mind her doing something in patient care (I'm biased, sue me). Sheldon's personal nurse on-call. Rolleyes
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35, ricardo shillyshally
(04-26-2014, 05:56 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Penny is(was) such a people person, I could've seen her doing some thing like cosmetology or even sales and marketing. She had the charisma for it; hell, she could have actually been really successful at it. I personally wouldn't mind her doing something in patient care (I'm biased, sue me). Sheldon's personal nurse on-call. Rolleyes

She is a people person and they get offers! There's no way she wouldn't get plenty of chances to do other things. She tried to set up her own business TWICE. Once with the hair barrettes and again with the shoe app. Then suddenly she turns into a loser who is good for nothing... unless she gives in and marries Leonard.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Nutz
(04-26-2014, 09:35 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: She is a people person and they get offers! There's no way she wouldn't get plenty of chances to do other things. She tried to set up her own business TWICE. Once with the hair barrettes and again with the shoe app. Then suddenly she turns into a loser who is good for nothing... unless she gives in and marries Leonard.

Tptb has her failing at school too (according to Sheldon's comment). Why can't the girl accomplish something? A certificate, degree, shit with all her free time she could hit up an online class. I know school isn't the be all, end all but with her occupational hopes in the trash, she needs something to do other than Leonard.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35
(04-26-2014, 10:07 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Tptb has her failing at school too (according to Sheldon's comment). Why can't the girl accomplish something? A certificate, degree, shit with all her free time she could hit up an online class. I know school isn't the be all, end all but with her occupational hopes in the trash, she needs something to do other than Leonard.

Oh I'm sure Leonard will win the nobel prize before Penny gets a new job. I wonder what the odds of winning the nobel are??? probably a lot higher than Penny making a sensible career choice.... Morlock
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, devilbk, queenoftheDales
(04-26-2014, 02:17 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I want Penny to become a hairdresser. Sheldon trusts her and that says a lot. I guess Mr. D'Onofrio never recovered then Confused but on the bright side, this could be a decent career for Penny and she could work privately in between acting gigs.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/6b610c7b4d3d1...o1_250.gif

Didn't Katie, the "Penny" of the unaired pilot, work at a salon, too? I like the idea of Penny working at a salon. She could have clients working at studios or productions and they could hook her up with more clients in the acting industry. And maybe she can bring up that she acts as well. It's all win-win-win. Smile
The following 2 users Like Jomi25's post:
  • Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas
I don't know for sure, but wasn't the idea of wannabe actresses, working as waitresses, meant that they learnt all about a wide variety of different people; which guys to give a wide berth, and going into the kitchen to mock that 'whiney' character at table six(that's exactly what he sounds like, you'd be a great actress)!

The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • Jislane35
All these people here are doomed....YOU'RE DOOMED!

I just turned the speaker on rather unfortunately at that precise moment. I'm sure my neighbours are DELIGHTED to hear that phrase bellowed out at midnight...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, ricardo shillyshally, Jomi25