Shenny at the Movies (Fan Fiction Challenge)
Heart Heart Shenny at the movies FF Challenge Heart Heart

1. Shenny at the Movies: When Penny met Sheldon by mariteri
Come one! Come nearly all! It's the Shenny at the Movies challenge! Enjoy. Rated K, because honestly I couldn't rate it any lower. Needless to say, it's a Shenny.

2. Shenny at the Movies: The Molaro by JLynnB
Not everything is as it seems. BEING CONTINUED

3. Shenny at the Movies: 10 Things I Hate About You bby KJB73
A poem from Penny to Sheldon.

4. Shenny at the Movies: The Laureate by Sat Night 815
This is Sheldon. He's a little worried about his future. (Personally, I consider the ending of this movie to be the ideal ending to this show.

5. Shenny at the Movies: Wizard of Oz by OrsonWells
The title explains it all.

6. Shenny at the Movies: Movie Challenge - Mystery Movie by Spooladio
Guess the movie, the seven main cast characters, and four recurring cast members. One of my favorite movies.

7. Shenny at the Movies: Starman by OrsonWells
What if Sheldon really was an alien? i had fun with this (might make it multi chapter later on) Enjoy!

8. Shenny at the Movies: The Silence of the Lambs by Sat Night 815
Quid pro quo, Doctor. (Hopefully, it's a little tongue-in-cheek at times, although perhaps that's not the best figure of speech considering this movie. I hope you enjoy, and thanks again for reading. Warning: NOT canon friendly.)

9. Shenny at the Movies: The Nutty Physicist by OrsonWells
Loosely based on the original The Nutty Professor. Enjoy!

10. Shenny at the Movies: Groundhog Day by JLynnB
One of these days, Sheldon is going to get it right.

11. Shenny at the Movies: What's Up Doc?
by OrsonWells
How about some classic movie comedy fun?

12. Shenny at the Movies: Spy Movie!
by OrsonWells
what if... (T for violence)
Here is my contribution. Hope you like!
Shenny at the Movies: My Fair Penny
The following 1 user Likes CassandraElise's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Thanks CassandraElise, continuing with the list...

Heart Heart Shenny at the movies FF Challenge Heart Heart

13. Shenny at the Movies: My Fair Penny by CassandraElise
Entry for Shenny at the Movies Challenge. Sheldon Cooper and Penny take on the roles of Professor Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle from "My Fair Lady." Humor, Drama, Fluff.

14. Shenny at the Movies: To Tame a Goblin King by Jaycie Victory
"She walked into a scene straight out of those weird posters every college boy had had on his wall in the late nineties, stairways that travelled in every direction, but never seemed to go anywhere. After a few seconds more, she could see Sheldeth, now dressed in head-to-toe leather."
15. Shenny at the Movies: The Cartesian System by pebbles and runes
Young Penny and Sheldon decide to run away. Everyone else is along for the ride.

Going to keep this challenge running as it has so much potential.

Dont forget number 2 is being continued and has 3 chapters now.
2. Shenny at the Movies: The Molaro by JLynnB
Not everything is as it seems.
Okay, this one's been sitting in my pictures folder for a while. Just remembered the Shenny at the Movies, and someone here mentioning the great screwball comedy, "What's Up, Doc?" with Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal. Think Shenny would be PERFECT in these roles!

[Image: 313ohah.jpg]
"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer
The following 2 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Idle Miscreant
(03-31-2016, 12:09 PM)Kimk26 Wrote: Okay, this one's been sitting in my pictures folder for a while. Just remembered the Shenny at the Movies, and someone here mentioning the great screwball comedy, "What's Up, Doc?" with Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal. Think Shenny would be PERFECT in these roles!

[Image: 313ohah.jpg]

LMAO! You're in luck... Because... I wrote a little thing: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11643123/1/Sh...t-s-Up-Doc

(If they ever wanted to remake this movie... Cast Jim and Kaley... Just do it.)
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Kimk26
(03-31-2016, 12:11 PM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote:  
LMAO! You're in luck... Because... I wrote a little thing: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11643123/1/Sh...t-s-Up-Doc

(If they ever wanted to remake this movie... Cast Jim and Kaley... Just do it.)

Haha, where'd you think I got the idea! I LOVED your story! One of my favorite movies, and you nailed it with Shenny!  Smile
From the 1972 screwball comedy, "What's Up, Doc?" Sheldon as the put-upon Dr. Howard Bannister, and Amy as Eunice Burns (I love these names!) as his overbearing/tightly-wound fiancée.

[Image: 2nqgxtf.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Kimk26's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
(04-07-2016, 01:52 PM)Kimk26 Wrote: From the 1972 screwball comedy, "What's Up, Doc?" Sheldon as the put-upon Dr. Howard Bannister, and Amy as Eunice Burns (I love these names!) as his overbearing/tightly-wound fiancée.

[Image: 2nqgxtf.jpg]

OMG!!! that is exactly what Shamy will look like after 5 years of marriage. Big Grin Oh dear lord.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
5 years (snorts) It's what they look like now.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • devilbk, Kimk26