People's Choice Awards
That is amazing Witchdoctor! I always knew Shelly was on to something with that costume Big Grin

Well done to Kaley for winning this and ABOUT BLEEDIN TIME!

Love what's she's wearing.
That's perfect, Doctor!

But I wonder how many times Halle Berry had to "NEEE-OWWW!!" by way of explaining her outfit?
OH PLEASE...
(01-09-2014, 06:43 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: That's perfect, Doctor!

But I wonder how many times Halle Berry had to "NEEE-OWWW!!" by way of explaining her outfit?

LOL!

Why are there no pics of Jim and Kaley damn it?

Jim didn't win this time which feels very strange. But some of us have noticed a distinct turn against the Sheldon character lately, it's noticeable on the other forums practically. They have regressed him too much for this relationship arc with AFF. Such a shame!
[Image: tumblr_mz471hDSMB1swudp8o1_500.jpg]
(01-09-2014, 06:49 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote:
(01-09-2014, 06:43 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: That's perfect, Doctor!

LOL!

Why are there no pics of Jim and Kaley damn it?

Jim didn't win this time which feels very strange. But some of us have noticed a distinct turn against the Sheldon character lately, it's noticeable on the other forums practically. They have regressed him too much for this relationship arc with AFF. Such a shame!

Perhaps people are finally realising. Sad It took me a little while to realise "hang on, what the fack's happened to Sheldon?"
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
I voted for her! I was sooo happy she won. Big Grin
People's Choice Award's 2015!!

http://vote.peopleschoice.com/#!/home/all/27/2

And once again Jim and Kaley have been nominated. Blossom
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingSolo, Nutz
Voting for both of them (not that they deserve it) but I'm multi voting Walking Dead as best show, and Modern Family as best comedy
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Congratulations Kaley.

[Image: tumblr_nhu9p6JBLC1rrafppo1_250.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nhub61uiXf1qk08n1o1_500.gif]