People's Choice Awards
Kaley won Favorite Comedic TV Actress.
Chris Colfer won Favorite Comedic TV Actor.
The Big Bang Theory won Favorite Network TV Comedy.
OH PLEASE...
Refreshingly emotionless reportage courtesy of the Toad of Truth.

Good for Kaley! About bloody time. I must say, her year is, THUS FAR, rather more eventful than mine...

I bet Jim's devastated. He probably needed that award to prop up the fourth corner of his 3-Emmy-legged pinochle board. O no wait, he's got that Golden Globe...

So suck it, Colfer (whoever that is...)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Hilarious editorializing courtesy of Major Gripe.

[Image: 2rzfevs.jpg]
[Image: 14v5qhy.jpg]
[Image: 30t48ko.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
Toad, if you're in the mood for collecting photos like a Magpie with shiny things, could you post the one of yer man Parsons with his arm around Melissa, with his hair doing an impersonation of something from the fifties?
Some photos of any of the other lads and lasses would be appropriate as well. I fear over on the "Love-Mayim-Bialik-Or-Die-In-A-Bin-Fire-You-Blasphemous-Heathen" site I can only see photties of, strangely enough, Mayim Bialik. That's grand, but there are other folk on the show. A little nod to their accomplishments would be honourable, I think...
This one?

[Image: 2gvkaia.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
Jawohl. Danke. I occasionally wonder what I'd wear to these events...In the (unlikely) event of my (unpublishable) book being transferred to film, with say, Geoffrey Rush playing the Allegorist...I think a monocle and a kilt would have to be going on, at least....
What about you Toad? Or anyone else?
A cloche hat and a snake for moi.

[Image: 290sjf5.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
So glad to see that Kaley finally won I think she totally underappreciated. Too bad Jim didn't win but dont think he won last year either. Colfer is from Glee. Cute picture of Melissa and Jim.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
[Image: 2yn00mt.png]
[Image: 1z1n6.png]
[Image: slthyd.png]
OH PLEASE...
WELL DONE KALEY! Also I know this is not TBBT related but well done Chris Colfer as well... I like him. The only character in Glee that I watched it for.

Yes, there's a revelation for you. I used to watch Glee. What is not a revelation, however, is the fact that the only character I liked was the skinny pointy-nosed chap with the snarky lines.

And I love Jim's "50s hair". I do not know what I would wear to an event like this, but probably something tight and futuristic. Like a silver leotard.

(I kid of course. I'd just go naked. Wink)

Ah, here we are:

[Image: 52760.gif]

I'd wear that.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?