People's Choice Awards
I like the look.
(01-08-2015, 08:16 PM)Louise Wrote: I like the look.

I like it too Blossom
The People's Choice Awards coming up on Jan 6, 2016.

[Image: 37a655_22e2198b93044774ad63c5bd9b6c0f60....00_jpg_srb]

All three are nominated for the first time.

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!Peop...96cd8b4a55
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, Toad
Well... its looks like everyone will be there. Our fab two are yet to confirm but its looks highly likely...

[Image: 37a655_aef42d0fde764a249dc2bc2929843133.png]

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!Peop...0a5366b8fa
(01-05-2016, 08:02 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Well... its looks like everyone will be there. Our fab two are yet to confirm but its looks highly likely...

[Image: 37a655_aef42d0fde764a249dc2bc2929843133.png]

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!Peop...0a5366b8fa

Why is Johnny Galecki seated four seats down from his co-stars?

ETA: Unless they're seated by billing...maybe the empty seats are Jim, Kaley, and Simon.
I don't think the cards represent where they will sit on the night. There are seven seats for BBT and the cards show who have comfirmed but it's not 'seated'.
If Kaley and Jim haven't RSVP'd yet things do not bode well for them winning. The winners all know before this show because people tend to not show if they don't win. Unless they're presenting.
Mayim is presenting so I fully expect her to give Jim his award.  Sad Sad It's really sad....I don't think we'll get any Jim and Kaley shots unless they sit together or the show wins again. After years of photographers favouring Jim and Kaley they tend to stay in their TV couples all the time now. 

We all remember this right?  Heart This moment is unmatchable, much like everything about the Shenny. 

Jim didn't expect to win at all, he laughs as if he thinks it's silly that's he's tacked on the end of the nominations and Kaley being up there didn't alert him at all. He's also the only one who doesn't clap for himself. So humble, so adorable.

The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma, QueenOfShebaSays, Jomi25, devilbk, FlyingSolo
I believe Mayim is presenting at the PCA's not the Golden Globes.
(01-06-2016, 09:56 PM)devilbk Wrote: I believe Mayim is presenting at the PCA's not the Golden Globes.

Sorry my GG video is confusing the issue. This is the PCA thread and yes Mayim is presenting tonight on the show.

There are no nominations for Big Bang at the Golden Globe this year. People wrote: "Parsons is more of a powerhouse at the Emmys (where he's won four times), but with a first-time Emmy snub this fall and a two-year gap since his last Globes nomination, it seems like what was once a Big Bang of a performance might be receding to a whimper."

Error on the news feed, I stated the show had not won this award but it has. So I think they might get another one tonight.