• Kimk26, Shellsyke, QueenOfShebaSays, Tuesday Pajamas, Jomi25, FlyingSolo
[Image: 37a655_cf45d08c337645c386ec5726d392a612.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
[Image: tumblr_o0kk4kLMjM1rrafppo7_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_o0kk4kLMjM1rrafppo8_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_o0kk4kLMjM1rrafppo6_250.jpg]

I don't watch this show anymore but still...D'AWWWWW Big Grin

Pictures from womenneverreallyfaint on Tumblr. (er...I think)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jomi25, Gamma, Kimk26
Kaley hugging Melissa is so cute. I hear Melissa got some critcism over her dress but I don't really see what the problem is. She always looks great. Kaley seems very fond of her. Its a shame I don't like her character because the actress seems cool.

Kaley looks AMAZING!
  • Kimk26
I'm just happy that I did get my Kaley and Jim photo after all.

[Image: tumblr_o0l3cjV3td1qb9ozho1_500.jpg]

EDIT: WHOOPS I'm such a wally I put the wrong vid up... delete...delete..
  • Kimk26
Kaley does look amazing and according to her IG she got ready in 12 minutes. Not to be a cynic but wasn't Kaley's speech pretty much the same one she gives when she and JG go up to the audience after tapings?
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Trust No One, Kimk26
(01-07-2016, 08:17 PM)devilbk Wrote: Kaley does look amazing and according to her IG she got ready in 12 minutes. Not to be a cynic but wasn't Kaley's speech pretty much the same one she gives when she and JG go up to the audience after tapings?

It did seem very familiar dev.
(01-07-2016, 08:07 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Kaley hugging Melissa is so cute. I hear Melissa got some critcism over her dress but I don't really see what the problem is. She always looks great. Kaley seems very fond of her. Its a shame I don't like her character because the actress seems cool.

Kaley looks AMAZING!

I actually really liked Melissa's dress. This was not my favorite of Mayim's dresses though - I didn't feel it was flattering for her, particularly the sleeves poofing out at the end. I liked the dresses that Mayim has worn at previous PCAs better.
(01-07-2016, 08:07 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Kaley hugging Melissa is so cute. I hear Melissa got some critcism over her dress but I don't really see what the problem is. She always looks great. Kaley seems very fond of her. Its a shame I don't like her character because the actress seems cool.

Kaley looks AMAZING!

Someone was criticizing my Melissa?  Angry 

She really looked great last night and seems really sweet. I think we always heard that Melissa is the peace maker of the group. I thought we discussed that on the Shoutbox a while back?  Kaley looked really good as well.  Smile
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Kimk26
Me too, I think that dress really suits Melissa. She looks beautiful. Because she's so tiny anything too poofy can overwelm her. Some of those fashion sites can be really mean and half the time they are just going with whats 'in' at the time anyway.

Mayims dress is okay, I perferred last years as well. She lost a lot of weight since she joined the show. She used to be so tightly girdled she could barely move, but she's so slim now.