100.00%
2 100.00%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.07 The Spock Resonance
All these people who are saying, that Sheldon (especially in the first seasons) was an emotionless robot, must have seen another show than me/us. Huh 

They sure associate “full of emotion” with the behavior of this dump boyfriend-figure to which the writers have made him now, and it prove that they had not understood the character.

Sheldon had always a lot of emotions-they were usually channeled to scientific (the cheat of his friends at the pole-expedition) or nerdy things (the destruction of M.O.N.T.E.).
The only being which has made him open to social or intimate affairs is the one with the five letters.

P---E---N---N---Y Heart

The napkin, his willingness to drive her to the hospital and so on…
(Was it not her, which-after their return from the hospital- said that he is “full of love”?)

And in the kiss-sequence-how “Idle Miscreant” has written” they briefly brought back again the original-the “vintage”-Sheldon, that shows-dream or not-  that the only carbon-based being with female gender who is able to reach that Sheldon goes out of itself ……is Penny!
How “Kimk26” has written, it is more than likely that he, regarding Penny, has this other (passionate) side, which could easy be made to a centric topic if the writers would be willing. (Also from Pennys side).

Another thing is the question about the sexuality. It is also not correct to claim that Sheldon has no interest in sexual things in general. Here it is also a fact, that the only object for which he has expressed interest in that way his blonde neighbor is. About his peeping-by his help to dress her- has already been said a lot, and there were a lot of other scenes where he had really “checked out” her. Big Grin

And is it not strange, that- for someone who is supposedly not interested in “such” things- knows the movie in which Penny had the topless-scene? Blush

No, I think there is no other TV-character at the last years, which has been so misunderstood like Sheldon Cooper. From a great part of the viewers……and even by their own writers. Morlock Angry

Greetings from Germany!
P.S.: This post is written very hurry. Sorry for the English and the incoherence.
The following 5 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, wellplayedpenny, Kimk26
Two additives:

„Emotionless“:        
There was once at the beginning an emotionless robot. Idea  For one episode.
 In season two.
The name: Ramona Nowitzki.
This pretty, but weird groupie.
If there was a ever character
who earned the designation ‘robot’ , then it was her. By her actions it became clear how much emotions Sheldon already there had. He had always time for his friends, their common hobbies, and also time to relax in general.All this she had tried to change , tried to turn him into her ideal image , and tried to wean him his hobbies. ……..Sounds familiar? Hmm, yes. It sounds like this female neurobiologist with the hair colored like mud. The great difference: Sheldon had shown Ramona the door, when she overdid it, because there he had his own will. Big Grin  Not like now, where they have made him to a cartoon. Sad  As well as Penny. Sad Sad 

“Sexuality”:
I've always had the suspicion that Sheldon suffers under a sexual phobia .Why else he would call the word “DANGER Idea when he hears a female(!) voice in his bedroom? But….hmm, only by Penny. If I remember it well, (correct me if I am wrong) not by Martha, Amy or someone female else. There is it again! Penny is the only woman who can tease him Idea Idea Idea …….and of course I understand it Blush .
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26

You I should have put this here.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma, devilbk
[Image: V4TTlwk.jpg]

One of these is wrong
One of these does not belong

Dodgy
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Jomi25, Nutz, Shellsyke, Gamma
Toad has solved Napkingate! The one in season nine is a prop. Well done Toad
Toad, can you now prove that Amy Farrah Fowler does not exist? And we'll probably need to see your work.
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Toad, Nutz, Jomi25
Wine Wine Wine

The better to spill on Season 9's faux napkin. Seriously, did they do something illegal by forging Leonard Nimoy's signature?
The following 1 user Likes Shellsyke's post:
  • Toad
It would only have been illegal if they tried to sell it and claimed it was the original.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Shellsyke
Sorry, I've been a little slow adding these polls. Up and running...