Wil Wheaton Makes Everything Better!
(10-29-2015, 02:48 AM)Toad Wrote: As we seem to be at an Intermission of sorts...or perhaps we're all in a Wil-Wheaton-as-Elton-John-in-a-The-Time-Machine-time-machine-tooling-through-the-Everglades-induced thrall...I thought I would take a minute to stodgily present some observations that I think, I KNOW, will be of great benefit to the world.

Harumph!

In the interest of humanity and the cause of science, I have, I believe, identified five species of Wheatonized TBBT manips. The taxonomic nomenclature here is debatable (No it isn't. YES it is! Whatever.), but they are as follows:

1. Body Snatcher - characterized by the wanton pasting of Wil Wheaton's shiny, happy head over an existing character's. Hijinks and/or wry commentary ensue.

2. Photobomber - characterized by Wil Wheaton's wanton intrusion into the action. Perv Wil is a sub-species of Photobomber.

3. Not-So-Inanimate-Object - Killer Robot Wil, Lord Of The Rings Tchotchke Wil, The Pit of Wheatons, etc.

4. "He's an ANIMAL!" - Cinnamon Wil, Luminous Fish Wil, Low Budget Horror Movie Marauding Ape Wil, etc.

5. Wheatonism - characterized by a seemingly ubiquitous and all-powerful force in the universe; God-King Wheaton eats lesser deities like Chuck Lorre and Sheldon Cooper for breakfast and can simultaneously (and terrifyingly) manifest his smiling visage on all computer screens across the world.

The Wil-Wheaton-as-Elton-John-in-a-The-Time-Machine-time-machine-tooling-through-the-Everglades manip seems to defy categorization however.

Hmm.

I may have to rethink this whole scheme.

Carry on.

"The Wil-Wheaton-as-Elton-John-in-a-The-Time-Machine-time-machine-tooling-through-the-Everglades"..that's all Penny right there.  Smile
"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer
[Image: 35b71cn.jpg]

I just have to say.. I LOVE how colorful this scene is.   Blossom
The following 3 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • Toad, Gamma, Idle Miscreant
[Image: 3305qu1.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • Toad, Nutz
[Image: 2jfiqnr.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, devilbk, Toad
[Image: fp1e08.jpg]
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Nutz
[Image: 2nhni35.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz
My mother requested this one.

[Image: 2ika9a1.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Gamma, devilbk, wellplayedpenny, Kimk26, Nutz
http://i67.tinypic.com/2ngsqo8.png[/img]][Image: 2ngsqo8.png]

Happay Halloween
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 6 users Like Gamma's post:
  • wellplayedpenny, Kimk26, Idle Miscreant, Toad, Nutz, Satnight815
Toad, I think there's another category..The Escalating Gag Wheaton. Just thought of it after watching that Parsons Intel commercial, with the guy in the bed. Just after watching that, I saw a Simpsons episode. And yeah, both great examples of the Escalating Gag. Made me think of us with these Wheaton gags. The ones where you riffed on my Leonard/Plimpton. Those were some of the funniest on this thread.  Smile

So yeah, there's some really great comedy instincts/sensibilities here.
The following 1 user Likes Kimk26's post:
  • Toad
[Image: 2q1vqsp.jpg]
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, Nutz