Wil Wheaton Makes Everything Better!
(10-27-2015, 11:46 PM)Trust No One Wrote: Kim, this was soooo good. That is one lucky pillow. Tongue   Blossom

Thinking maybe this might turn into a line of clothing/home furnishings..  Wink
"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer
The following 1 user Likes Kimk26's post:
  • Trust No One
(10-28-2015, 12:00 AM)Kimk26 Wrote: Thinking maybe this might turn into a line of clothing/home furnishings..  Wink

Tell me where to buy.  Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Kimk26
[Image: 2md0uvm.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • Louise, Trust No One, Nutz, Satnight815
http://i62.tinypic.com/2q8ngd0.png[/img]][Image: 2q8ngd0.png]
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 11 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Louise, Toad, wellplayedpenny, Kimk26, Tuesday Pajamas, Trust No One, devilbk, lewstonewar, Idle Miscreant, Satnight815, Nutz
(10-28-2015, 01:00 AM)Gamma Wrote: http://i62.tinypic.com/2q8ngd0.png[/img]][Image: 2q8ngd0.png]

this is my new favorite.
The following 2 users Like lewstonewar's post:
  • Kimk26, Louise
[Image: bf5e04.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • Trust No One, Toad, Satnight815
[Image: vomw5u.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Trust No One
(10-28-2015, 03:06 AM)Kimk26 Wrote: [Image: bf5e04.jpg]

I love this, bleaching his moustache. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
[Image: 6449j4.jpg]

Someone in chat called this Wheaton John. Yeah, that's good.   Big Grin
The following 11 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • Louise, Toad, Gamma, Trust No One, wellplayedpenny, devilbk, Nutz, Satnight815, lewstonewar, Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas
As we seem to be at an Intermission of sorts...or perhaps we're all in a Wil-Wheaton-as-Elton-John-in-a-The-Time-Machine-time-machine-tooling-through-the-Everglades-induced thrall...I thought I would take a minute to stodgily present some observations that I think, I KNOW, will be of great benefit to the world.

Harumph!

In the interest of humanity and the cause of science, I have, I believe, identified five species of Wheatonized TBBT manips. The taxonomic nomenclature here is debatable (No it isn't. YES it is! Whatever.), but they are as follows:

1. Body Snatcher - characterized by the wanton pasting of Wil Wheaton's shiny, happy head over an existing character's. Hijinks and/or wry commentary ensue.

2. Photobomber - characterized by Wil Wheaton's wanton intrusion into the action. Perv Wil is a sub-species of Photobomber.

3. Not-So-Inanimate-Object - Killer Robot Wil, Lord Of The Rings Tchotchke Wil, The Pit of Wheatons, etc.

4. "He's an ANIMAL!" - Cinnamon Wil, Luminous Fish Wil, Low Budget Horror Movie Marauding Ape Wil, etc.

5. Wheatonism - characterized by a seemingly ubiquitous and all-powerful force in the universe; God-King Wheaton eats lesser deities like Chuck Lorre and Sheldon Cooper for breakfast and can simultaneously (and terrifyingly) manifest his smiling visage on all computer screens across the world.

The Wil-Wheaton-as-Elton-John-in-a-The-Time-Machine-time-machine-tooling-through-the-Everglades manip seems to defy categorization however.

Hmm.

I may have to rethink this whole scheme.

Carry on.
OH PLEASE...
The following 5 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, Gamma, Kimk26