Favourite Songs (at the moment)
D.A.N.C.E- Justice (hell, the whole † album). I'm bringing it back. Haven't heard it in forever till it came up randomly on shuffle.

Eminem is worshipped here. If his tone and cadence wasn't so grating, I'd consider him.
(04-02-2014, 07:13 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: D.A.N.C.E- Justice (hell, the whole † album). I'm bringing it back. Haven't heard it in forever till it came up randomly on shuffle.

Eminem is worshipped here. If his tone and cadence wasn't so grating, I'd consider him.

I do love me some Eminem.

I've only heard New Lands by Justice. I like it. Funkaaayyy... Is the rest of the album sort of along the same lines as that song or what?
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
(04-02-2014, 07:24 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: I do love me some Eminem.

I've only heard New Lands by Justice. I like it. Funkaaayyy... Is the rest of the album sort of along the same lines as that song or what?

The album is pretty much like that. I liked On'n'On and Helix the most on that album on that album, btw. Justice's stuff is consistent. I like that I can expect pretty much the same thing through out the albums, I hate having to skip thru shit. Daft Punk and Deadmau5 are good, Daft Punk jumps around tempo-wise a lot. I liked their older stuff much better

Im not a fan of dub step though. Ive only heard a hand full of songs I could deal with.
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Wisp
(04-02-2014, 09:47 PM)queenoftheDales Wrote: The album is pretty much like that. I liked On'n'On and Helix the most on that album on that album, btw. Justice's stuff is consistent. I like that I can expect pretty much the same thing through out the albums, I hate having to skip thru shit. Daft Punk and Deadmau5 are good, Daft Punk jumps around tempo-wise a lot. I liked their older stuff much better

Im not a fan of dub step though. Ive only heard a hand full of songs I could deal with.

I like some Daft Punk but I find their songs a bit... repetitive. I like Lose Yourself to Dance until that bit in the middle when you can hear the robotic voice going "C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'moooooooonn" or somthing... It just grates on me. I only find Dubstep vaguely entertaining when played loudly on speakers. It's a bit weird listening to it on headphones with the sound down.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Love this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VODwC2HxeQQ endless repetitive beats! I can't comprehend of someone like Sheldon, not listening to music. I like to think he'd like Drone Logic, and vid with equations.
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • queenoftheDales
(04-04-2014, 02:49 AM)pilot fish Wrote: Love this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VODwC2HxeQQ endless repetitive beats! I can't comprehend of someone like Sheldon, not listening to music. I like to think he'd like Drone Logic, and vid with equations.

Daniel Avery would be perfect. His stuff is clean, not overproduced with a bunch of random stuff going on.

Im a fan of repetitious music. Shy
I wonder if it's a tribal thing, regular beats! As I'm constructing Sheldon's virtual music collection; maybe a little Richard Feynman would tempt him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJQyRg7TYfU and because their founder is the quantum physicist, Hugh Everet's son, maybe some EELS, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2yy141q8HQ
Keep Talking by Pink Floyd feat. Stephen Hawking (1994):

Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
The following 1 user Likes Berliner's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Well now that there is actual sunshine here is Michigan, my inner granola bar can come out of hibernation. Jason Mraz has been on a loop all weekend.

His sound reminds me of Dave Matthews Band.

Thus begins the slippery slope of RHCP, Eric Clapton, hiker shorts and mountain biking. Cool
(04-02-2014, 03:48 PM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: "Uh,summalummadoomalummayouassumingI'mahumanwhatIgottadotogetitthroughtoyouI'msuperhumaninnovativeandI'mmadeofrubbersothatanythingyousayisricochetingoffofmeandit'llgluetoyouandI'mdevastating,morethaneverdemonstratinghowtogiveamothafuckinaudienceafeelinglikeit'slevitatingneverfading,andIknowthehatersareforeverwaitingforthedaythattheycansayIfelloff,they'llbecelebratingcauseIknowthewaytoget'emmotivatedImakeelevatingmusic,youmakeelevatormusic

Jesus, Doctor, I actually tried to read this! Shock I think there's a polymerized tree sap reference somewhere in that thicket though.

And now for something completely different...

SEA SHANTIES!!

OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Wisp