Favourite Songs (at the moment)
I've been going thru some of my older stuff lately.....Rise Against.

Their newer stuff

Back in 2006, I went to a Rise Against concert and a mosh pit started happening near me. I had to make a swift exit to the back after watching the craziness that happened in there.

Im not that metal Confused ......

[Image: neildegrassetyson.gif]
I have a total block when it comes to most rock music. I think in a world where it's easy to feel a bit lost, fragmented; listening to playlist reminds me of so much. Good luck to Joni, she's always made me feel great!

I do love how all our cultures interweave. Laura Marling is brilliant, and obviously inspired by Joni/Bob/Loudon.

Perfection.

have to listen/watch certain videos everyday. The colours and rhythms.

Catchy song and Tori Kelly's simply an amazing singer. Heart

Hey..don't know if anyone here has ever heard of this band (They Might Be Giants). But they do a lot of 'science-themed' music. Even released a couple educational albums for kids. I love them because they can get absurd and whimsical. And I always felt that they would have been a great choice of band for BBT's theme. Eh, what's done is done. But this Tesla song is pretty coo'.  Smile

https://youtu.be/OZ1j4kwGkas

"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer
I think they were in the running for the theme tune, initially.  Or they should have been. I'm rather surprised the 'geeky' theme song hasn't been swapped out for some generic muzak auto tuned by a plastic tween by now.

Tesla is my all-time science hero. Sheldon should be trying to recreate the Peace Ray, not pissing about licking trains.

(Am now playing 'Flood' quite loudly)

I have loved this song for years. Cheap medieval costumes? Check. Looking like they filmed in the sewer? Check. Long-haired dudes whipping their hair around and seeming very impressed with themselves? Check. Powerhouse vocals and astonishingly fast pace? Check. Also, the vocalist can't pronounce "sword"; she pronounces it "serd", which is cute. I *love* this song. The vid is distracting, it might be better to just listen. This is a legitimately fabulous band with some slightly cheesy visuals.