TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories
Four-Color Love (A Comic Book Romance) by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
81. We Can Learn To Love Again - Their first big fight (Raj/Stuart)

82. Lets Make This Night Last Forever - Part 2: Stuart and Raj's first date.

83. Some Things You Don't Say - Part 3: How the rest of the gang found out they're dating.

84. Uncharted Territory -Part 4: Stuart’s got several sketchbooks filled with drawings of Raj (a lot of nudes), and Raj finds them. When he tells Stuart he found them, Stuart’s embarrassed (but not mad).

85. You Dove In and You're Still Breathing - Part 5: All you need to know is Stuart and Raj have been a couple for a month. (M)

86. It's A Damn Good Day to My Way of Mind - Part 6: Stuart and Raj's first Comic-Con as a couple.

87. The Media Commentary Schedule - Part 7: Stuart watching one of Raj’s shows.

88. (Rollergirl she’s) Taking Chances - Part 8: When Raj suggests that he and Stuart double-date with Howard and Bernadette, a few secrets from Stuart and Bernadette's respective pasts come to light.

89. My Missing Puzzle Piece - Part 9: Stuart and Raj take their relationship to the next step: making it Facebook official. Familial reactions ensueStuart and Raj take their relationship to the next step: making it Facebook official. Familial reactions ensue.

90. Fate or Circumstance - Part 10: The first first "I love you".

91. The Spotlight Shines Upon You - Part 11: Raj posing nude only to have just his eyes drawn.

92. You're Such A Pretty Thing When You're Done Up Properly - Part 12: Stuart/Raj, watching Star Trek. (M)

93. We're Not Broken, Just Bent - Part 13: Valentine’s Day shenanigans. (Raj/Stuart)

94. Maybe We Can Find New Ways to Fall Apart - Part 14: “Nobody comes to a relationship with a clean slate.” (M)

95. And I Your Willing Victim - Part 15: Mostly PWP. The Kama Sutra is involved, especially the bits that aren't solely about sex positions. (M)

96. Your Hands (Together) - Part 16: Stuart does mehendi on Raj’s hands

97. Been Busy Makin' Big Plans - Part 17: A little cosplay, a little cuddling, a lot of conversation; the newly engaged couple have a lot to discuss. (M)

98. And With Every Touch You Fixed Them - Part 18: PWP. I asked on tumblr if Raj ever (physically) topped Stuart in fic and the answer was a resounding no. So I nobly stepped up to take one for the Sturaj team. (As an aside, it diverged from my original plan, but I imagine someone will get around to little black dresses and piledriving eventually.) (M)

99. I Will Not Let Anything Take Away What's Standing In Front of Me - Part 19: Karaoke at the Cheesecake Factory.

100. Will You Cater to Every Fantasy I Got? - Part 20: The little black dress fic I said someone should write (M)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 06:04 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 08-31-2016, 10:55 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 08-31-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: Alternate BBT Slash Fics - by Nutz - 08-31-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories - by Nutz - 04-16-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories - by Nutz - 07-02-2019, 10:59 AM