TBBT: Alternative Slash Stories
  Heart Alternative Slash Heart

This thread contains links and descriptions to fan created alternate BBT Slash stories. These may include  Sheldon/Wil, Raj/Stuart, Penny/Missy, etc. Some of these stories can be considered "pre-slash", but most are romantic in nature. All stories will be clearly marked regarding the pairing, and stories with descriptive sex in them will be marked (M)

Please note Sheldon/Leonard (Shelnard) and Howard/Raj (Wolopali) have their own threads.

If you think any of these Fics belong in one of the other category threads, please let me know by PM, or by email at tbbtcollection@gmail.com

silver Indicates FanFiction BBT Top 200 Favorite. Stories with Soft Kitty after author denotes HQ member.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
1. Perhaps Love by HudsonBerryFabray
There was someone else who took her world and turned it upside down - Penny. Relationships and romance were never Amy's area of expertise. / My thoughts on what it would be like if Amy did have romantic feelings for Penny. One sided slash, mostly friendship. Slash (Penny/Amy)

2. The Date Conundrum by patricia51
Just a short scene from what COULD have taken place in the episode ""The Porkchop Indeterminacy" had Missy accepted Leonard's date request. However we all know things just never seem to go like poor Leonard would like them. Slash (Penny/Missy) (M)

3. The Switch Up Experiment by Mislav
Set post "The Hofstadter Insufficiency. Bernadette gets too carried away with the "confusion" at the bar, which leads to a passionate night with Amy.But the fact that Amy was attracted to the guy who looked like Howard and Bernadette was attracted to the guy who looked like Sheldon still stays, so what will they do about it? Slash (Bernadette/Amy) (Sheldon/Bernadette) (Howard/Amy) (M)

4. The Comforting Conversation Escalation by Mislav
After Sheldon accidently hurts Amy while trying to make a joke, she turns to Penny for comfort. However, that leads to events that neither of them expected to happen. Slash (Penny/Amy) (M)

5. The Celebrity Boyfriend's Paradox by grimmjow Kurosaki Drake
And all of sudden Sheldon remembers that he is in the middle of his living room in his bright red flash pijamas serving coffe and smiling with his archenemy. Slash (Sheldon/Wil)

6. The Former Amity Dissoloution by Mitchimich
Stuart is finding out all sorts of fun things while he's living with Raj. However, he believes that there's no way that Raj would understand or accept his own demons. And with Valentine's Day swiftly approaching will either of the bros find someone to share it with? Slash (Raj/Stuart) (M)

7. The Strawberry Incident by Burning-Saucepan
Penny tries to challenge Amy's heterosexuality. Will she succeed? Slash (Penny/Amy) (M)

8. The Sudden Seduction Result by Mislav
Set post the episode The Porkchop Indeterminacy. Missy decides to have a little fun with Penny. Slash (Penny/Missy) (M)

A Sweeter Series by afullmargin
9. A Sweeter Goodnight - With Howard's effort in their friendship and relationship declining, Raj finds comfort in another lonely soul. Slash (Raj/Stuart) (M)

10. Some Nights - It's hard to tell what bond they have. Drabble (Raj/Stuart) (M)

11. Say Goodnight - Stuart and Raj’s fledgling relationship is threatened by Raj’s crush on Bernadette (Raj/Stuart) (M)

Comfort Series by Concupiscence66 and Lauren (notalwaysweak)
12. Comfort Levels - Leonard wants Sheldon, Raj wants Howard. If you can't be with the one you love… Part 1 of the Comfort Series (Raj/Leonard) (M)

13. Subsets - Connie asked for Raj/Leonard for her birthday. I am incapable of fulfilling such a simple prompt without it getting all complicated and stuff. In short, Raj and Leonard sleep together again, and get busted in flagrante delicto by Penny, who distracts Sheldon from realizing just what's going on under the covers. Part 4 of the Comfort Series. (Leonard/Raj) (M)

Part 2- Comfort Levels Consequences (Sheldon/Penny/Leonard) can be found in the OT3 thread
Part 3 - Koothrapolowitz Reconciliation (Howard/Raj) can be found in the Wolopali thread

14. What Just Happened? by blackcat911
Sheldon and Wil Wheaton...yeah, I have no clue what I've written, but it takes place after the bowling episode with them in the comic book store all in girl-super-hero costumes Slash (Sheldon/Wil)

15. Never Again by InsaneAndHappyAboutIt
The guys 'take' Sheldon on a night out to a nightclub. Of course Sheldon is Sheldon and they end up leaving him behind. But, guess who decides to walk into the same bar and have some fun with a particular Moonpie? Slash (Sheldon/Wil) (M)

16. A Fireball In Bed by InsaneAndHappyAboutIt
Sheldon is kicked out of the apartment and he goes to the comic store. But guess who is brought to the store by lady fate and is in the mood for an experiment? Slash (Sheldon/Wil) (M)

17. Two Lonely People by Klutzygirl33
Raj and Stuart were just two lonely people who found out they liked being with each other. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

18. Five Sweet Kisses by Acirederf
Stuart and Raj share five kisses. Expect desserts, fluff and mistletoe. Christmas slash fic.Slash (Raj/Stuart)

19. Voices by snickers-03
Stuart Bloom muses about his relationship with Raj Koothrappali. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

20. Edelweiss by snickers-03
Raj introduces The Sound Of Music to his Stuart. Slash (Raj/Stuart)
21. Edelweiss by jayceewalk
Short scene inspired by the song and flower "edelweiss". Stuart and Raj's friendship starts to blossom through their love of the sound of music. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

22. Azure by snickers-03
Stuart rekindles his love of art and Raj is amazed. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

23. Fantasy Is My Reality by snickers-03
Stuart spends the day at home content to read and revel in solitude until Raj returns home early. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

24. The Binary Connection by patricia51
Penny decides to make Alex leave her Leonard alone but things don't quite turn out like she expected. Slash (Penny/Alex) (M)

25. Replacement by La Succube
After Raj opens up  to her and the girls, Penny decides to go check up on Stuart, who hasn't been seen for a while. She finds him depressed, thanks to a cute Indian in denial who can't see what is in front of him. Slash (Raj/Stuart)

26. The Waitress Investigation by  patricia51
Amy finally acts on her attraction to Penny. Slash (Penny/Amy) (M)

27. Not Alone by i-am-who-i-am-4eva
Raj is in love with Stuart. Need I say more? Slash (Raj/Stuart)

28. Wake Up by afullmargin
Raj gives Stuart a reason to be up early in the morning. Slash (Raj/Stuart) (M)

29. The Domination Experiment by Mislav
Set in season four. Priya decides that Penny needs to know who's the boss. Slash (Priya/Penny) (M)

30. Les Miserables Mistep by ngreen3023
Stuart has been in love with Raj for months. And now he is finding it harder and harder to keep both his hands and his feelings to himself. Slash (Raj/Stuart) (M)

31. A Girl on Girl Reaction by Mislav
Amy learns about the way Leslie is treating Sheldon and decided to talk with her about that. But things don't go as planned. Slash (Amy/Leslie) (M)

32. Sheldon's Spot by Concupiscence66
Sheldon tries to make things up to Howard. (Sheldon/Howard) (Sheldon/Leonard (Howard/Raj) (M)

33. Doctor Dementa and Lesbian Barbie by damalur (Story removed)
Sometimes the dimensional walls come down between Leslie-world and Penny-world. Those are the good days. (Leslie/Penny)

34. The Sociosexual Interaction Model by trascendenza
A not-romance in three parts. "I must warn you, though, that they may be eradicated." (Leslie/Penny)

35. The Bechdel Test by dashakay
"Have you ever noticed how all we ever do is talk about Howard and Leonard?" (Penny/Bernadette) (M)

36. Maybe You Should Just Accept the Loss by Muir_Wolf
In their eternal struggle, Wil sure knows how to score. (Wil/Sheldon) (M)

Yellow Series by jazzfic
37. Yellow She allows herself to be lead. Penny's a very good leader, and takes great pleasure in showing the wheres, whens, and hows. (Penny/Amy)

38. Hard Work to Have Fun From the Timestamp meme: ficlet set two weeks after Yellow. (Penny/Amy)

39. A Bit Rough by anemptymargin
Connie asked for Raj/Leonard for her birthday. I am incapable of fulfilling such a simple prompt without it getting all complicated and stuff. In short, Raj and Leonard sleep together again, and get busted in flagrante delicto by Penny, who distracts Sheldon (Leonard/Raj) (M)

40. Fly on the Wall by anemptymargin
Stuart knows more than he thinks he’s supposed to. Drabble (Zach/Barry)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
41. Change by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
It's all in the inflection. Drabble (Raj/Stuart)

Wicked and Devine Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
42. Come As You Are It's Halloween and Penny throws a party. Raj dresses up as a Bollywood dancer and it turns Sheldon on. (Sheldon/Raj) (M)

43. Not Just a Mask  Comic-Con, the infamous Uhura costume, and more genderbending PWP. (Sheldon/Raj) (M)

44. Tried Letting Go But Sequel to "Come As You Are" and "Not Just A Mask". Will Sheldon and Raj's liaison progress any further when the costumes come off, or will the mundanities of everyday life override their growing bond? (Sheldon/Raj) (M)

Maya Koothrappali Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
45. The World Is Gonna Bend A lot of people’s lives change when they move overseas. The biggest change to Raj’s is when she realizes she’s not a man after all. Warning: contains transphobic references and related potentially triggering material. (Howard/Raj) ( Raj/Stuart) (M)

46. stars in our eyes (all through the night) A coda of sorts to "the world is gonna bend". Relationship growth, label altering, and more Facebook shenanigans. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

47. The Transition Equilibrium Sequel to the world is gonna bend and overlaps with stars in our eyes (all through the night). Any mistakes are mine and not my beta readers’. Some dialogue and scenes are rewritten here from stars in our eyes and also the Raj/Haroon/Tanvir story, The Experience Explanation. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

48. Mellon as Mailë by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Written for the BBT Kink Meme, for this prompt: Leonard/Raj with "confident"!Leonard, inspired by The Apology Insufficiency. (Leonard/Raj) (M)

Humanization Conundrum series by kaci3PO
49. The Closet Theorem After realizing Blaine (the man in the cafeteria in 2x03) gave him his number because he was attracted to him, Sheldon devises an experiment to prove, scientifically, that other people find him attractive as well. (Sheldon/Blaine)

50. The Ejaculation Calculation Sheldon and Blaine go on their first date. Follow up to The Closet Theorem. (Sheldon/Blaine) (M)

51. Morning Humor (The Kind that Wakes You Up) by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Howard and Bernadette just got married, Raj is still living with Sheldon, and Stuart's Raj's boyfriend. Unfortunately, Mary Cooper's none too happy about what's going on under her son's roof. (Raj/Stuart) (Sheldon/Leonard)

Cuddly Forces Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
52. Cuddly Forces of Darkness They're not really comic book characters, and they're not really living in a world where Good and Evil are polar opposites, but nonetheless, this could be the beginning of a beautiful nemesis-ship. (Sheldon/Wil) (M)

53. World Domination's a Solitary Art Six months on from Cuddly Forces of Darkness  (Sheldon/Wil) (M)

54. A Plastic Man of Steel by sidonay
Kripke is pretty much okay with this weird little friendship he has going on with Zack and Stuart (really, he is, believe it or not). That is, until one evening when Kripke comes home to find he's been broken into and Zack offers him a place to stay. After that, everything starts to go upside-down; Stuart doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut and Zack... well, Zack won't stop being Zack. And somewhere in the middle of it all is a Superman action figure who probably knows how to make everything right but he's not talking. (Zach/Barry)

55. Take Me Out to the Black by Muir_Wolf
Sheldon just solved the equation for faster than light travel. Unfortunately, he works for the xenophobic, fairly terrible Government, that’s hell-bent on wiping out all alien cultures and silencing those damn hippies that want equal rights, representation, and inclusion in the Government for all species. On the bright side, there’s already a rebellion underway, and Sheldon’s about to be dragged kicking and screaming right into the center of it, whether he likes it or not… Space AU (Sheldon/Raj) (Sheldon/Wil) (Sheldon/Penny)

56. @wilw + @sheldoncooper = TWU WUV by Muir_Wolf
Leonard finds out about Wil and Sheldon's relationship. (Sheldon/Wil)

57. Drunk by Missy
Penny is drunk. That's how Amy will explain this to herself… Drabble (Penny/Amy) (M)

58. Hormonal Reactions by Missy
Love's the only subject Penny and Amy don't need to study.. (Penny/Amy) (M)

Hey There Lonely Boy Series by Fabwords
59. I Can Fix That Sheldon finds a way to fix a Penny problem. (Sheldon/Raj)

60. What Really Happened Sheldon and Rajesh are working on a Penny Problem, this is how it started. (Sheldon/Raj)
61. Thief by Angel_Negra
Penny's life has changed a lot. Pre-slash Drabble (Penny/Amy)

62. Stolen by Angel_Negra
The hero always gets the girl. Drabble (Penny/Amy)

63. Wide Awake and Dreaming by Lauren (notalwaysweak) (Story deleted)
What they were doing in Penny's apartment during The Pork Chop Indeterminacy. Points if they do it between the boys coming over to ask Missy out, and have to get dressed to answer the door each time. (Penny/Missy) (M)

64. The Ties That Hold Us Together by Muir_Wolf
They know each other better than most anyone else, though, which means they’ve always had a particular skill for going right for each others weakest spots. Wil is on the verge of failing physics, and his teacher told him earlier this week that unless he brought his grade up, he was going to be ineligible for any extracurricular activities. Including the play. High School AU (Sheldon/Wil)

65. Learning Curve by kattahj
Leslie Winkle shows up in Leonard's office looking for a good time. Amy just happens to be there. (Leslie/Amy) (M)

66. Earthquake Weather by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Huddling for warmth. (Wil/Stuart)

Universe Series by diacritical
67. Maybe it's time for the universe to have a reset Initially inspired by the prompt "Just... just someone love him. Hug him. Make him happy. With or without Zoloft." The story of Stuart's life took on a life of it's own. Leonard and Stuart have something of a slowly developing relationship made of equal parts restrained contentment and frustrating detachment. (Leonard/Stuart) (M)

68. The Dark Recesses of the Developer’s Corner Stuart plans to have some negligent boyfriend sex. Leonard has plans of his own. (Leonard/Stuart) (M)

69. The Turnpike, Exit 9 - When Stuart accompanies Leonard to his grandmother's funeral, he gets a little glimpse at Leonard's family and their ensuing drama. (M)

70. In Vino Veritas by cdybedahl
While tipsy, Penny accidentally lets an old secret slip out. (Penny/Amy) (M)

71. Two Lonely People by klutzy_girl (Duplicate story)
Raj and Stuart were just two lonely people who found out they liked being with each other. (Raj/Stuart)

72. The Sentence Anthology by Hisako_Kojima
Sometimes it's funny how things work out, and how they don't. (Penny/Bernadette)

73. The Friends & Lovers Redundancy by imamaryanne
Raj and Stuart. (M)

74. Not Friends Not Quite Lovers by ladyofdecember
A collection of fics I wrote that sort of compliment one another. Drabbles (Raj/Stuart)

75. Epiphany by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Raj, Stuart, and mistletoe. (Raj/Stuart)

76. Carry Me Home Tonight by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
PWP. Follows directly on from 'maybe we can find new ways to fall apart', from the Four-Color Love series. Stuart's still feeling more than a little possessive and takes it out on Raj. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

77. Domestic Dispute by anemptymargin
Raj and Stuart have a little spat while shopping.

78. Pasadena by Missy
In an alternative universe where the boys never met the girls, Amy is a cynical scientist. She thinks nothing ever changes in Pasadena, until she meets a spirited waitress… (Amy/Penny)

79. The Slumber Party Incident by SecretBlonde (Story removed)
Amy decides to try a little experiment. Explicit (Amy/Penny) (M)

80. Experiments by orphan_account
Unresolved sexual tension, Angst, First Kiss (Sheldon/Raj)
Four-Color Love (A Comic Book Romance) by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
81. We Can Learn To Love Again - Their first big fight (Raj/Stuart)

82. Lets Make This Night Last Forever - Part 2: Stuart and Raj's first date.

83. Some Things You Don't Say - Part 3: How the rest of the gang found out they're dating.

84. Uncharted Territory -Part 4: Stuart’s got several sketchbooks filled with drawings of Raj (a lot of nudes), and Raj finds them. When he tells Stuart he found them, Stuart’s embarrassed (but not mad).

85. You Dove In and You're Still Breathing - Part 5: All you need to know is Stuart and Raj have been a couple for a month. (M)

86. It's A Damn Good Day to My Way of Mind - Part 6: Stuart and Raj's first Comic-Con as a couple.

87. The Media Commentary Schedule - Part 7: Stuart watching one of Raj’s shows.

88. (Rollergirl she’s) Taking Chances - Part 8: When Raj suggests that he and Stuart double-date with Howard and Bernadette, a few secrets from Stuart and Bernadette's respective pasts come to light.

89. My Missing Puzzle Piece - Part 9: Stuart and Raj take their relationship to the next step: making it Facebook official. Familial reactions ensueStuart and Raj take their relationship to the next step: making it Facebook official. Familial reactions ensue.

90. Fate or Circumstance - Part 10: The first first "I love you".

91. The Spotlight Shines Upon You - Part 11: Raj posing nude only to have just his eyes drawn.

92. You're Such A Pretty Thing When You're Done Up Properly - Part 12: Stuart/Raj, watching Star Trek. (M)

93. We're Not Broken, Just Bent - Part 13: Valentine’s Day shenanigans. (Raj/Stuart)

94. Maybe We Can Find New Ways to Fall Apart - Part 14: “Nobody comes to a relationship with a clean slate.” (M)

95. And I Your Willing Victim - Part 15: Mostly PWP. The Kama Sutra is involved, especially the bits that aren't solely about sex positions. (M)

96. Your Hands (Together) - Part 16: Stuart does mehendi on Raj’s hands

97. Been Busy Makin' Big Plans - Part 17: A little cosplay, a little cuddling, a lot of conversation; the newly engaged couple have a lot to discuss. (M)

98. And With Every Touch You Fixed Them - Part 18: PWP. I asked on tumblr if Raj ever (physically) topped Stuart in fic and the answer was a resounding no. So I nobly stepped up to take one for the Sturaj team. (As an aside, it diverged from my original plan, but I imagine someone will get around to little black dresses and piledriving eventually.) (M)

99. I Will Not Let Anything Take Away What's Standing In Front of Me - Part 19: Karaoke at the Cheesecake Factory.

100. Will You Cater to Every Fantasy I Got? - Part 20: The little black dress fic I said someone should write (M)
Four-Color Love (A Comic Book Romance) Continued by Lauren (notalwaysweak)

101. A Name That's Particular - Part 21: Stuart gets adopted by a stray cat.

102. Stand On Equality's Side - Part 22: Imagine your OTP are the first in line in their county to finally get married after the news.

103. Come On, Now Let's Try It - Part 23: Things we talked about before we got married.

104. We'll Fast Forward to a Few Years Later - Part 24: A futurefic ten years or so into the future after 'your hands (together)' when everyone's settled down. Being part of this series it does focus on Stuart and Raj, but there are glimpses at what's happening with the others. (M)

105. Drawing to a Conclusion by debirlfan
A picture is worth a thousand words. Pre-Slash (Raj/Stuart)

Meet You on the Sly Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
106. Though I Left My Heart to Stray - Raj picks up a companion for the night. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

107. The California Penal Code Sections 314 & 538d Hypothesis - Penny has to bail Raj and Stuart out of jail after certain acts of public indecency. (Raj/Stuart)

108. The Night Is My Companion - What happened before Penny bailed the boys out of jail. (PWP. But with leather pants and a cop uniform, which is like plot, right?) (Raj/Stuart) (M)

109. TBBT One-shots by Starrrz
Some TBBT one-shots, likely all Raj/Stuart because my shipper heart has fixed squarely on them. (Raj/Stuart)

110. The 50th Anniversary Woes of Stuart Bloom by TheNomad
Stuart and Raj attend the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary screening and a situation occurs (Raj/Stuart)

111. Destiny Struggles to Reassert the Pattern That Was Meant To Be by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Stuart and Raj review their lives, apart and together, and come to a conclusion. Spoilers through the end of "The Hesitation Ramification". (Raj/Stuart)

112. Someday, Some Way, Somehow by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Howard and Bernadette have very strong opinions about the nature of Stuart and Raj's relationship. Namely, that it exists, and why haven't Raj and Stuart figured that out yet? (Raj/Stuart)

113. Safer Spaces by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
For some people there's no such thing as a safe space in the world, only a safer one. It's easier to make a space safer with help. Transgender (Penny/Raj) (Howard/Amy)

114. The Hawking Extortion by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Reposted from the kink meme. The prompt in short was, "Sheldon/Howard, Sheldon's office, maid uniform, dubcon". Mainly posted here to be a valid entry for my Trope Bingo card as "indecent proposal". I've marked it non-con as the consent is initially coerced. Please consider your triggers and read the tags before you click the link. (Sheldon/Howard) (M)

115. These Words Are My Own by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Raj tries to communicate with Stuart. Episode tag for "The Occupation Recalibration". (Raj/Stuart)

116. Responsible for Your Own Orgasms by ParallelPenguins
The idea behind this is that Beverly walked in on Amy, who was hoping Sheldon would walk in on her and it would spark something in him. Beverly decided to give Amy some tips and tricks in her endeavour. (Beverly/Amy) (M)

117. Sinking Like A Stone (Carry On) by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
A direct threat to Stuart's livelihood emphasizes the importance of friendship, Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy references, and pink fluffy leopard-print handcuffs. (Raj/Stuart)

118. The Platonic Proximity Progression by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Five times Stuart wakes up in Raj's bed. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

1119. Corn Circle by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
An accompaniment to 'In an Apartment on Los R'obles'. Stuart and Raj take some alone time together in Nebraska. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

120. Right On the Button by Ahavah
Penny gives Amy a helping hand. (Penny/Amy)
121. Have You Tried Turning Her Off And On Again? by agirlnamedtruth (Account deleted)
Amy goes onto screensaver, Bernadette wakes her up again. Drabble (Amy/Bernadette)

122. Would It Be My Fault (if I could turn you on) by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
PWP. Two guys, a shower, and smut. Please read the tags and consider your kinks and squicks before reading. Thank you. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

123. Something's Gotta Give by anemptymargin
Stuart is settling in with Debbie and the new turn his life has taken and things are... okay. Mostly. But something’s gotta give. (Raj/Stuart)

124. To Degrees I Never Thought Existed by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
PWP. Two guys, a bed with a strategically located towel, and smut. Please read the tags and consider your kinks and squicks before reading. Thank you. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

125. You Know That It's Driving Me Insane by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
PWP. Two guys, a dog park, and smut. Please read the tags and consider your kinks and squicks before reading. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

126. Movie Night by diacritical
Inspired by tumblr confessions and subsequent discussion: “AU where they make out A LOT but ONLY at the movies." Unbeta'ed. (Raj/Stuart) (M)

127. No Way We'll Ever Look Back by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Two miserable people meeting at a wedding (Stuart/Raj)

128. This Distance is Dreaming by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Long distance relationship. (Raj/Stuart)

129. Pick You Up Again by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Going through a divorce. (It probably should have been their divorce, but it’s a real nice spring day here and my head is so far from that degree of angst right now.) (Raj/Stuart)

130. Echoes of Last Tuesday by queerlyobscure
Stuart gives Raj a neck massage. (Raj/Stuart)

131. Bernadette and Penny's Night by Lightningbolt81
Bernadette and Penny had a wild night (Penny/Bernadette) (M)

132. Priya and Missy by Lightningbolt81
Priya recently moved to LA and Missy in town visiting stays at her place, the women bond quickly. (Priya /Missy) (M)

133. Penny Bernadette by Lightningbolt81
After Bernadette catches Penny cheating on Leonard, she's determined to do anything to keep her from telling. Anything. (Penny/Bernadette) (M)

134. Priya and Penny by Lightningbolt81
Priya and Penny have started spending some time together recently. (Priya/Penny) (M)

135. We'll Have Our Pearls by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
fake relationship (Leslie/Penny)

136. I Will Sleep On My Feet by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
AU where Stuart's a nurse who has to deal with inappropriate feelings towards a patient. Contains discussions of racism and homophobia. AU (Leslie/Penny), (Raj/Stuart) (M)

137. Relative Dimensions by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Doctor and Companion AU (Raj/Stuart) (M)

138. Costume Shopping by flickawhip
Penny and Amy go shopping. (Penny/Amy)

139. Friendship with Sprinkles by flickawhip
Amy doesn't understand Penny sometimes. Drabble (Penny/Amy)

140. Coloring Carelessly by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Five times various forms of painting bring Stuart and Raj closer together. (Raj/Stuart)
141. The Celebrity Boyfriend’s Paradox by GrimmjowKurosaki19
And all of sudden Sheldon remembers that he is in the middle of his living room in his bright red flash pajamas serving coffee and smiling with his archenemy. (Sheldon/Wil)

142. Besties by PrinzessinEilis
“Okay, just-” she starts, stumbling. “Just, close your eyes for a second, alright?”  (Amy/Penny) (M)

143. Femslash is for Sharing by notherhappyending
Penny ends up reading Amy's SwanQueen femslash. She ends up enjoying it. (Amy/Penny)

144. Move From A to B by Muir_Wolf
Sheldon wakes up with amnesia. Wil virtuously does not mess with him, but things still get confused. (Sheldon/Wil)

145. The Sibling Substitution by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
It was all just two friends looking out for each other, that’s all. One pining over losing his girlfriend, one pining over losing his memory foam mattress. (Raj/Leonard) (Sheldon/Penny)

146. The Smart Thing by agirlnamedtruth (Account deleted)
Penny prides herself on being a great instructor in the art of kissing. Bernadette isn't so sure. (Amy/Penny)

147. No Spooning by agirlnamedtruth (Account deleted)
It was Bernadette's idea to go camping so how did Amy and Penny end up sharing the one-man tent? (Amy/Penny)

148. Disproving The Alien Parasite Hypothesis by jingle
The night before, Amy had tested her attraction to her friend Sheldon by holding his hand. The results were negative. Now she's waking up beside her bestie, and the outcome is decidedly different. (Amy/Penny) (M)

149. Prom Over Again by flickawhip
Amy gets a nice surprise. Drabble (Amy/Penny)

150. Fundamental Particles by Edgelord (lostlikeme)
Amy missed her chance to experiment with other girls when she was in college. Penny makes up for lost opportunities. (Penny/Amy)

151. Never Let Go by Solitary Heaven
"- A what, mother? – Questioned Amy – Say it, after all, it's what I am, and I'm not afraid of it anymore. – The brunette felt Penny holding her hand even tighter. The blonde knew it wasn't prudent to talk or try to defend her girlfriends right now, given the circumstances. But if needed, she'd intervene." Written for #PrideMonth (Penny/Amy)

162. The Tetrahedral Detectation by urban countrygirl
It's party at the comic book store. So far, so normal. But suddenly it becomes obvious that Stuart's heart has been stolen. Will Sheldon Holmes and Dr. Wolowitz be able to solve the mysterious case and take the thief into account?

New Story Added: 09/21/2018

163. The Hurting Truth by Lightly_Ghostly
Sheldon gives the breaking truth to his friends when they fight over his twin sister, Missy. (Penny/Missy)
Links last checked on: 06/18/2019