Sheldon/Original Character Stories
Sheldon x Mimi Series by by OpalAngelWriter13

55. Sheldon and the New Girl - There's a new girl in the apartment, Mimi, a doctor's in Algebra and Number Theory! With Penny already hooking up with her friend, Mimi is heartbroken, and Sheldon, the only one evolved enough for her, is there for her.

56. In Sickness and In Health - Part 2: Sheldon is sick! Everybody is desperate to run away from him... well, except for the girl who moved in upstairs.

57. Sheldon's Valentine - Part 3: Sheldon is planning the perfect date night... but what if things don't go as he wishes?

58. Mimi in the Spotlight (Love, Sheldon Ep 1)- Part 4: Mimi gets a part in a musical and Penny instead of Penny who is not happy... and to Sheldon, this may be the last chance seeing her.

59. Runaway Sheldon (Love, Sheldon Ep 2) - Part 5: So... Mimi seems to have feelings deep down for the guy who just Sheldon saw get hit by a car... and Sheldon is not happy at all. Sheldon is not into the idea of seeing him, but is running away really the best way to solve this?

60. Saving Mimi (Love, Sheldon Ep 3) - Part 6: Sheldon is back home and he sees Mimi almost dead on the hospital bed... and he is upset. Things are not so easy all the time, but will they let these hardships get in their way?

New Story Added: 09/21/2018
61. The Physicist of 2A by Dts17
Sheldon and Amy's relationship gets reevaluated when the gang suddenly meets a 31 year old woman who just happens to be a theoretical physicist just like Sheldon and feelings start to emerge. I don't own the Big Bang Theory but I do own Dr. Leo Fordyce. Sheldon/OC
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Original Character Stories - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: Sheldon/Original Character Fics - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Sheldon/Original Character Fics - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Sheldon/Original Character Fics - by Nutz - 09-19-2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Sheldon/Original Character Stories - by Nutz - 04-14-2017, 09:11 AM
RE: Sheldon/Original Character Stories - by Nutz - 07-02-2019, 10:27 AM