44.44%
4 44.44%
3 Dirty Socks
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.05 The Perspiration Implementation
Aw, Waffles! xD I really like this ass, he's fun to watch. But you're right, Tuesday Pajamas, Amy is not his type, other than that I can't see him as very discerning when it comes to a one-night-stand or something; but I don't know why they'd be in a relationship. I guess they just wanted him for the joke potential and to make Sheldon "fight for her honour".
The following 1 user Likes A.D.A.'s post:
  • Kimk26
(10-21-2015, 06:45 AM)Nutz Wrote: Kim, Of course Kripke's part in this episode could have gone to a guest star (or no name actor), but that wasn't the point. The point was this guy was supposed to show interest in Amy being single, and we can't have a sexy, well adjusted normal guy go for Amy. People (Fowlings/Shamy's) might start Seeing that Amy (and Sheldon) could be happy with others and even might start suggesting that they're better off apart. Therefore all men who show interest in Amy have to be creepy, stranger then Sheldon, or have a disability (Stuart- creepy although he wasn't in season 5 when she actually dated him, Geology guy-creepy and ugly, Kripke - strange and has a speech disability). 

If this is way way TPTB are going to handle this break up almost makes me sorry for MB. They're basically saying you're to ugly a character to get a normal attractive guy interested I you. The best your character can hope for is becoming Mrs to the "sexy Toddler" your character helped create

Oh, yeah, Nutz, totally right. The whole swordfighting thing, and having Kripke be the instructor..sadly, it seems to me..was just put together to set up Sheldon to want to duel with Kripke over Amy. This show sucks the big one.
"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer