0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SPOILER WARNING: 9.04 The 2003 Approximation
<From our News Feed>
The gist of this episode, as far as we can gather, parsed together from various fan sources;

Sheldon is stressed when Leonard and Penny want to move in together. He wants to return to the days when he wasn't so emotional and dependent. The idea of resetting Sheldon has enormous potential, and would certainly gladden the hearts of Sheldon fans, yearning for a return of his old personality.

Unfortunately, it seems that instead of going back to the haughty, self-sufficient, superior alien splendour of Vintage Sheldon, he reverts to the personality-less droid of the Staircase Implementation. Which is not the Sheldon we were looking for.

He even returns the apartment back to how it was before he met Leonard, and interviews new roommates. Also, Howard and Raj want to form a band but Emily doesn't like it, so we’re guessing this doesn't happen. Heartbreaking! This would have been brilliant.

This episode is all about the change of living arrangements now they have married off Leonard and Penny. We are not sure the show will survive turning all the apartments (and thus scenes) into couple-zones. Of course it will stay on the air, but it might not be able to maintain its original spirit. Which was about five individuals (not four couples), their passions, friendships, and the clash and meeting of worlds, principally defined by Sheldon and Penny.

Speaking of which…Shenny scenes?

Penny comforts Sheldon but of course Leonard is present. Can’t have the two most popular characters interact without a chaperone! Not anymore, apparently…

Verdict?

Although it sounds like it might have some vintage moments, this episode isn't likely to please early season fans, because it seems to make Sheldon even more pathetic than he appeared last season, with the implication that he is nothing without his friends and ex-girlfriend, removed from which he will collapse into a pile of tics and spasms. He is either a boyfriend or a robot, with nothing in-between, seemingly. That “nothing” being the entirety of Seasons 1-4. More jokes about him being Leonard and Penny's dog.

However, the Wolopalli rock band looks promising. And as always, we have hope! Wine

Idle thoughts;

Is Emily Sweeney a nod to Sweeney Todd?
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
Oh goody, I love childish, doggy Sheldon. He's the best Sarcasm
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
I think I'm going to love this episode for RAJ AND HOWARD... "Thor and Dr Jones"

I'll skip Sheldon pining over Makeover Mary though *groan*.

Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/10/the-big...-2003.html
Just LOOK at this place!

Promo stills here

[Image: 107154_WB_0413b_FULL_zpscxdwqg8b.jpg]
Look how lovely Shenny are, obviously Leonard can't leave them alone together since he had that dream Tongue

[Image: 107154_WB_0496bc_FULL_zpsvuxfinn4.jpg]

...and again...

[Image: 107154_WB_0719b_FULL_zpsglojqzmv.jpg]

....and what do you know...once more....

[Image: 107154_WB_1037b_FULL_zpsxihmrzoj.jpg]
Aww, even their clothes match! Shenny are the cutest! Smile
The following 1 user Likes FlyingSolo's post:
  • Jomi25
That IS interesting, aqua. Why would they have Penny and Sheldon's clothes match and Leonard's not? Are they trying to send a message?
Colourless, depressing and devoid of personality - there is nothing to differentiate these people from any other boring vanilla suburbanites. Leonard looks like pudgy middle-aged wannabe hipster, hanging about like a bad smell. Now he and Penny are married, she's not allowed to go more than three feet from his side unless she's in the custody of the hag, I presume?
(10-07-2015, 02:12 AM)devilbk Wrote: That IS interesting, aqua. Why would they have Penny and Sheldon's clothes match and Leonard's not? Are they trying to send a message?

If the writers are, then that means that they know how much they've screwed up pairings in this show, and are subliminally preparing us for a Shenny-tastic epic ending. Which I doubt they will do even though the obvious is slapping their faces over and over again . Sock 

*stomps foot*

I want these two idiots to realize how messed up their lives have become and see where their true potential lies in!  
Or even just stay as friends, as long as they are free from the chains of Leonard and Amy. It's so messed up with these four characters.
The following 3 users Like FlyingSolo's post:
  • CassandraElise, Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26
Here too, I do not know the contexts, but......in every of this pictures Leonard looks like a warder-like the personification of the line: "Do not come him/her to clouse."

As if he would prefer to attach a "Property of Leonard"- sticker at Pennys arm. Puke Angry Puke Angry Puke Angry

Since this dream, he seems to be "a little bit".........apprehensive?  Wink Wink Wink