Howard/Raj: Wolopali Stories
Wolopali

This thread contains links and descriptions to fan created stories between Howard and Raj. These stories can contain friendship, or romance between the two. Any story that has descriptive sex in it will be marked (M)

If you think any of these Fics belong in one of the other category threads, please let me know by PM, or by email at tbbtcollection@gmail.com

silver Indicates FanFiction BBT Top 200 Favorite. Stories with Soft Kitty after author denotes HQ member.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
1. Baby It's Cold Outside by  kauri-blume
Raj is trying to sleep but the freezing winds are keep in him awake, can Howard help him? Pre-slash (Howard/Raj)

2. The Ersatz Experiment by irene86
Raj wasn’t too sure when the change had taken place. But there had been a change and it unnerved him. (Howard/Raj)

3. The Broken Heart Effect by DansantFlamber
Howard knew that whatever 'it' was - was ending. Drabble (Howard/Leonard) (Howard/Raj)

4. Just Friends by Klutzygirl33
They're more than just friends. Drabble (Howard/Raj)

5. The Worry Contingency by daisychains123
Raj thought he had nothing to worry about. Pre-slash (Howard/Raj)

6. A Love Song for Saturn by invisible pawprint
Just a little scene of Howard and Raj finding a space to be together. (Howard/Raj)

7. The Flirtation Inconsistency by hanet (Story removed)
Raj muses about the events of The Gorilla Experiment. Pre-slash (Howard/Raj)

8. The Gay Cowboy Disambiguation by hanet (Story removed)
The reason Howard and Raj didn't go to a Western bar after The Gothowitz Deviation. Pre-slash (Howard/Raj)

9. Aching Truth by Sechs Eins Zehn
Howard and Raj have had an affair (Howard/Raj)

10. The Precipitating Events Sequence by hanet (Story removed)
A collection of Drabbles (Howard/Raj)

11. Talk Nerdy To Me by Measured
Whoever said that best friends made the best lovers really knew what they were talking about. (Howard/Raj)

12. The Bubble Bath Conjecture by  ffnetgoddess
Howard has an interesting bathtub fantasy- Soaping up, he wondered, "So who will it be tonight? Halle Berry perhaps? Or the ever-sexy Katee Sackhoff?" He opened his eyes. "Raj?" (Howard/Raj)

13. The Cell Phone Predicament by ox-dancindarlin-xo
As Howard drives home one night three words keep swimming through his mind: 'ersatz homosexual marriage'. Pre-slash (Howard/Raj)

14. The Marijuana Cookie Discomfiture by ox-dancindarlin-xo
Raj dislikes the taste of the Marihuana-laced cookies but Howard and Leonard DO... What happens when hurtful truths actually bring two of them closer together? The Adhesive Duck episode AU (Howard/Raj)

15. What happens Whilst Sheldon Makes His Speech by ShouldHaveReadBetweenTheLines
A big conversation between Raj, Howard, Penny and Leonard whilst Sheldon makes a speech. (Howard/Raj) (Friendship)

16. More Than A Feeling by afullmargin
Howard is sick, or something (Howard/Raj)

17. The Yente Complex by afullmargin
Raj enlists the help of an online yente to help win Howard's affections; unfortunately he doesn't know who this IMYente is. (Howard/Raj) (M)

18. Playing Dumb by  afullmargin
Leonard wishes he could just play dumb forever, if he doesn't know about it then it really isn't happening, right? (Howard/Raj)

19. The 2:00am Lamentation by xmodernxtragedyx
Howard says the wrong name. Drabble (Howard/Raj)

20. Lullabies by Lenadexil
Raj always wanted someone who would be able to sing the same lullabies his mother sang to him to his children. (Howard/Raj)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
21. Late by afullmargin
Another day in the park. Pre-Slash (Howard/Raj)

22. The Final Letter by  xmodernxtragedyx
If I had only said something to you. I wouldn't have lived in such misery. Or caused you to live in the same misery. Character death and mentions of suicide. (Howard/Raj)

23. The Rat Catcher Contention by Concupiscence66
What happened between Raj and Howard after Leonard fell asleep? Follow up to episode "Alien Parasite". (Howard/Raj) (M)

24. The Spontanaity Defficiency by FirstLaugh-LastTears
When Raj yells at Howard and runs out of their apartment, Howard sees the real issue through all the anger and decides to prove him wrong. (Howard/Raj)

25. The Other Side by namichan89
Howard invites Raj to accompany him to a gala - and one thing leads to another. (Howard/Raj)

26. Flash Speed by CrazyChickenStealsYourCar
Leonard's mother has told Howard and Raj are homosexuals. Little did they know, she played the right string. Little did they know how right she was. (Howard/Raj)

27. Confession RajHoward by  KujiraHanma
What exactly had happened that he was kissing his best friend? (Howard/Raj)

28. Weltschmerz by Salty Peanuts
If we lived in an alternate universe, would you have married me? A story about a love affair that lasted longer than it should have. (Howard/Raj)

29. The Unceremoniously Adulate Repercussion by  PadawanBrittany
Something has left Howard within a great depression , questioning the line of his life, and only with help from Penny is he able to handle it. Who he wants by his side most, though, is Raj. (Howard/Raj)

30. First Kiss by hybridphoenix
His first kiss, and it was with his best friend. Raj reflects on the events of The Infestation Hypothesis. (Howard/Raj)

31. The Vodka Effect by BountyHunter1009
The fact is, it was inevitable, and unavoidable; it was only a question of when… (Howard/Raj)

32. Whisper by Don'tMessWithAFangirl
No one really knows what Raj whispers in Howard's ear… (Howard/Raj)

33. Romantic Shenanigans in the Fourth Floor Elevator by FF Studio Collaborations
Raj and Howard's relationship is tested when the elevator stalls. Howard reveals his true feelings, will Raj reciprocate? (Howard/Raj)

34. Late Night Panic by Little-Retard
All he knew was in this blindness, in this darkness, he needed him, only him, because of the light that emanates from him. (Howard/Raj)

35. The Seduction Experiment by NoShoesNoShirtNoSheldon
After breaking it off with Bernadette, Howard sets his mind to one thing. Seducing Rajesh Koothrappali. (Howard/Raj) (M)

36. Authenticity by chaserglow
"We're going to lose to the Watchmen," Leonard says. "This sucks." (Howard/Raj)

37. Speed of Sound by Yaoimelody
Raj wants to go to the movies... and after the reason is apparent, does Howard really disagree? (Howard/Raj)

38. The Breakup Indiscretion by banana.x.phone (Must have HQ account to read)
Howard and Bernadette breakup. Howard seeks comfort in his best friend. (Howard/Raj) (M)

39. Raj Thinks by superwholockfan
Raj's thoughts when Howard marries Bernadette. (Howard/Raj)

40. I Love You By c.ookiex27 (Deleted Account)
So, this is a very quick one - shot about Raj and Howard. Drabble (Howard/Raj)
41. Lie By c.ookiex27 (Story removed)
Disclaimers in story. Too lazy to explain. (Howard/Raj)

42. Mon Cher by abbyzelda
Howard isn't sure when exactly the visits to his friend's apartment started to involve kisses and flirty nicknames … but he's certainly not complaining. (Howard/Raj)

43. Always There by abbyzelda
Howard gets shot down once again, and it's up to his closest friend to heal his broken heart. (Howard/Raj)

44. Come To Me by The CrazyCute Girls (Account deleted)
Raj grabbed my hand and whispered "Come to me when you're weary, and I'll give you hope when you're hurtin'. I'll give you rest from your burden." His sweet brown eyes glistened in the last bit of sunshine and he had a sweet smile on his face as he sang these words to me. (Howard/Raj)

45. Cinnamon Blood by PaperPrince
When Raj meets a mysterious guy at a club he never expects him to be a vampire. Romance ensues. Some smut but really rated M for safety. (Howard/Raj) ( (M)

46. Rajesh And Howard Have Themselves A Time by Doc Drabble
The friends share a bonding experience. Drabble, Friendship (Howard/Raj)

47. Still Best Friends by WeBuiltThePyramids
Howard has been spending a lot of time with Bernadette...time usually spent with Raj. Friendship (Howard/Raj)

48. The Vegas Comforting Conversation by Mislav
Takes place post "The Vegas Renormalization". Raj helps Howard to see what kind of person he really is. Penny Bashing, Friendship (Howard/Raj)

49. How I Met My Best Friend by peppybigbang
Ever wondered why Raj and Howard where so close? Or how they ever met? Friendship (Howard/Raj)

50. The Orionid Incrimination by speccygeekgrrl
It all started that night they went stargazing. (Howard/Raj) (M)

51. The Subtext Postulation by speccygeekgrrl
Discussing the new Sherlock Holmes movie brings to light a difference in opinion that has some serious implications for Raj and Howard's friendship. (Howard/Raj)

52. The Family Formation by Louise (Story removed)
A small glimpse into a wondrous alternative future. (Howard/Raj)

53. And They Have A Plan by betternovembers
One plan, four meals, and many awkward situations for one Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali. (Howard/Raj)

54. Having "The Talk" by McKay
Howard faces a surprising realization about his relationship with Raj. (Howard/Raj)

55. The Plus-One Scale-Mail Pasty Postulate by zelempa
"Is that an eleven foot pole in your bag of holding, or are you just happy to see me?" said Howard. (Howard/Raj)

56. The Freud Jasmine Wellwater Resolution by Flora (florahart)
A mistake leads Howard to Raj in the middle of the night. (Howard/Raj)

57. Dude, This Is Getting Freaky by incapricious
"Look," she finally says, "don't take this the wrong way, but you're weird. And that's a horrible sweater... seriously, what is that? You don't have a chance with any girl in here." She glances over at Raj. "And he actually looks sort of cute, at least from over here. So you know... you might want to think about it." (Howard/Raj)

58. Kind of Maybe Not Exactly by misura
And then Leonard, always the love-struck lemming said: "So are you guys, like, in love or something?" (Howard/Raj)

Comfort Levels Seriesby Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Part 1- Comfort Levels can be found in Alt Slash thread.
Part 2- Comfort Levels Consequences can be found in the OT3 thread
Part 4- Subsets can be found in the Alt Slash thread

59. The Koothrapolowitz Reconciliation Part 3 of the Comfort Levels Series
Raj slept with Leonard. Now Howard's furious and Raj is apologetic and this isn't working, but they have to move on anyway. (Howard/Raj) (M)

The Spot Series by Concupiscence66
Part 1- Sheldon's Spot can be found in the Alt Slash thread
Part 2-  Leonard's Spot and Part 3 Raj's Spot can be found in the Shelnard thread

60. Howard's Spot Part 4 of the Spot Series
Raj decides to man up and make a move. (Howard/Raj) (M)

Arctic Circle Series by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Part 3- Homecoming can be found in the Shelnard Thread

61. The Quadripolar Exploration Part 1 of the Arctic Circle Series
Written for the BBT Kink Meme, where the prompt was the four guys in the Arctic the night the heat went out. (Howard/Raj) (Sheldon/Leonard) (M)

62. The Experience Explanation Part 2 of the Arctic Circle Series
Raj gives Howard some insight as to just how he managed to get so experienced at sex.  (Howard/Raj) (M)

62. The Atlantis Alternative by misura
"What is more likely: that we are truly in another galaxy through the use of a technology the workings of which someone has yet to explain to me, or that we are merely suffering from a mass hallucination produced by our brains in some attempt to blind us to the fact that we are, in fact, in the process of freezing to death?" Atlantis AU

63. The Divorce Corollary by Jenni_Snake
On a trip to a convention in Canada, Howard and Raj go through the next step in their relationship, and back again. Will they be able to stick it out through the ups and downs?

64. The Osculate Configuration by Jenni_Snake
The mood could be right, the lights could be low... or, really, you could just be in the right place at the right time…

65. The Nutrition Collision by Jenni_Snake
One redone falafel, one set of tarot cards, and one broken nose seem like an unlikely lead up to a kiss…

66. A Tangential Quartet and a Single Congruency by Jenni_Snake
Third time's a charm... or fourth, or fifth. What's important is that things finally happen.

67. The Coronary Deterioration by Jenni_Snake
Howard has always had heart problems, but it's finally become serious. How does everyone react to what might be the last time they see their friend?

68. The Refrigerator Purification by Jenni_Snake
Cleaning out the fridge isn't as tidy as it sounds.

69. The Revelation Deprivation by Jenni_Snake
Secrets can be hard to keep, but coming out is hard to do. Will Howard and Raj's relationship survive until they have the chance? Perhaps, if a determined waitress from Nebraska has anything to say about it.

70. The Articulation Complication by Jenni_Snake
Over lunch, Sheldon and Leonard try to get to the bottom of Raj's silence and Howard's nervousness.

71. The Unification Proposition by Jenni_Snake
A proposal over coffee. Drabble

72. The Relationship Disclosure Triplication by Jenni_Snake
Between friends and family, Howard and Raj realize that coming out is more a process than an event.

73. The Comic Book Store Verification by Jenni_Snake
A quickie. In the comic book store.

74. The Seven Deadly Sins by broluvsyou's
Howard POV

75. The Seven Heavenly Virtues by Jenni_Snake
A ficlet response to broluvsyou's The Seven Deadly Sins. Howard's perspective.

76. The PBJ Variable by Jenni_Snake
Howard wonders why Raj is so reticent to give a simple kiss.

77. The Concealment Formulation by Jenni_Snake
A game of Uno and a game of pick-up-chicks get too personal for Howard.

78. The Confession Derivative by Jenni_Snake
Howard is looking to let his best friend in on a secret... he just can't seem to get the timing right.

79. Passenger by Jenni_Snake
Howard comes to a realization that will throw a spanner in the works of his life.

80. The Attraction Curiosity by DarlingV
Raj gets drunk, Howard gets confused, Sheldon does not get Red Vines, and Penny explains it all. Takes place after the end of the fourth season.
81. The Electronic Girlfriend Factor by nice_girls_play
Someone finds a femslash photo on Howard's photobucket. It's only the beginning.

What You Want Series by Jenni_Snake
82. The Post-Plimpton Puzzle (or What You Want Me to Say) - Raj's ruminations after being seduced then dumped by Dr. Plimpton lead him to the relationship he's wanted all along.

83. The Post-Plimpton Addendum (or What You Want Me To Do) - Companion piece to The Post-Plimpton Puzzle (or What You Want Me to Say) Now that I have your attention... No, kidding: it really IS just sex. (M)

84. Addiction by geeky_ramblings
Howard has a little obsession. Drabble (M)

85. Losing Sight of the Shore by Jenni_Snake
Will changing life circumstances and a confession from Howard push his best friend away?

How Much More Series by Jenni_Snake
86. How Much More Can I Takei? - Howard's conversations with imaginary sci-fi stars lead him to face truths about himself.

87. Yes, That Kind of Confused - After finally coming out to himself, Howard texted Raj: What if I told you I was gay?. He replied…

88. Authenticity by lakehymn
“We’re going to lose to the Watchmen,” Leonard says. “This sucks.”

89. They Call This "Losing" the Bet? by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Getting it on in their Batgirl and Catwoman costumes. (M)

90. Before You Go… by Jenni_Snake
Howard can't believe that Raj could be deported, and can't quite figure out how to get him to stay.

91. Someone Else I've Got to Be by Jenni_Snake
With their group of friends as diverse as it is, Raj's revelation shouldn't come as such a surprise, especially to his best friend, Howard. The last thing either of them would have expected was it destroying their friendship. (M)

92. Now That We've Found Love… by Jenni_Snake
Back on Earth from his tour on the ISS, Howard finds his world off-balance, and can't quite find his footing. (M)

93. The Voodoo Predicament by abbyzelda
Raj loves Howard. Too bad he’s already dating someone. But wait, what’s this? A Voodoo doll? Surely those things don’t work … do they? Oneshot. Pre-Bernadette.

94. Something To Talk About by mellamomuyloco
"Raj, really? You're using TVTropes to back up your argument?"

95. The Kiss Tag Contingency by abbyzelda
Raj and Howard have an argument over who is more feminine. Oneshot.

96. Dangerous Game by Jenni_Snake
A top-secret project has Sheldon gambling with his friends' lives. Character Deaths, Established relationship (M)

97. The Binary Star Meditation by Louise_1
Thoughts on Howard & Raj.

98. The Shipping References by Laura Schiller
Alternate ending for "The Alien Parasite Hypothesis". What if Howard and Raj's "wrestling match" had ended differently?  Slash.

99. Dear No One by Laura Schiller
Set during early season 6. Howard's NASA mission gives Raj some much needed recovery time. One-sided slash; otherwise canon-friendly.

New Stories Added: 06/18/2019

100. The Unspeakable Love by LordofHamsters
"“The do you love me?”
“Of course I do, Raj. You will always be my dearest friend in this whole wide world.”
And Raj immediately knew what to do."

101. Pushover by Hillbilly_Leprechaun
Raj needs Howard's help to say "no."

102. The Faerie Analogy by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Raj secretly has a fondness for Laurell K. Hamilton’s Merry Gentry books, and fantasises about himself as Doyle, Howard as Frost, and Penny as Merry, because Relena said I had to, okay? (She set the precedent with a reference to Raj reading the Anita Blake books in Apocalypse Week, which I highly recommend.) (Penny/Raj) (Howard/Raj)
Links last checked on 06/18/2019