0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.02 The Separation Oscillation
Maybe Bernie knows about the Mandy kiss, as well. 'Cos if Leonard told Howard, he may have told Bernie, but made her swear not to tell Penny?
"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer
The following 2 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • devilbk, Nutz
So did they re-shoot the kiss scene or what?
I don't get the synopsis:

Why would Leonard CONFRONT Mandy in order to put Penny's mind at ease? It doesn't make sense. Staying away from Mandy would be the better option. It sounds like he's just curious about Mandy's reaction to what happened. If she were still interested in him, would he then be torn between the two? He's such a wet blanket that one.

Spuffy - not as far as we know. We are all wondering how much it will be cut. By all accounts it was smoking hot so I except it to be so short its barely onscreen.  Rolleyes
Leonard has been trying to frame the kiss as Mandy's instigation with him being the victim. To maintain this "version" of what happened Leonard needs to confront Mandy and tell her to stay away because he's married and not interested. I suspect that it will be Leonard at his wishy-washy best and Mandy ends up with a promotion or a raise and isn't going anywhere. And the real truth is that the kiss was mutual.
Well, if it was anything like Alice, then he probably instigated it, then backed out, claiming 'nice guy' status again.

I suspect the idea that the 'secret' is work-related and probably will involve Penny being fired is correct. She's not allowed to be successful independent of the little douchetroll, any more than Sheldon can be. His u-turn to clingy co-dependence is suspect and revolting.
If she loses her job and stays around the apartment I suspect tension with Sheldon. In the past this might mean a fantastic episode but I bet they are too scared to revisit the old Shenny dynamic without inserting their usual disclaimer. Tongue
Promo pictures are out and there's no sign of the kiss. Warning there's some pictures of misery gutz http://tvline.com/gallery/the-big-bang-t..._wb_0940b/

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-09-10%20at%2019.27....uhet6n.png]

The above (I think) was the scene but maybe they have cut it.

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202015-09-10%20at%2019.27....oltbqv.png]

"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
I presume they dropped the kiss picture so as not to draw attention away from the Leonard and Penny wedding. If their main couple is about to get hitched, you can't have a photo floating about the web of the bride kissing another bloke.

Also after the hassle Prady got, with certain hellbent "shippers" about to lynch him for, god forbid, allowing a long-expected/requested scene between the two most popular characters, I can't really blame him for wanting to keep schtum henceforth.

If these shippers didn't take things so dementedly and VICIOUSLY personally, and weren't inclined to go on witch hunts, with every goddamn harmless scene between Sheldon and Penny seen as some sort of threat to their sacred fictional ship, despite the fact that the friendship has been around LONGER, and once formed the heart and soul of the goddamn show, THEN perhaps the photo may have been released.

As it stands, Sheldon and Penny fans barely get any scenes at all, and the ones they do are generally spent discussing Amy. They'll probably cut the kiss altogether to avoid upsetting the Amy fans, of this, the Amy Farrah Fowler Show.

It's like that scene in Being John Malkovich, but less artistically interesting.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Nutz, Gamma
A little clip of the kiss has been leaked.

[Image: tumblr_nuhug9a8IT1qdxmh0o3_540.gif]

There are no promo images of it. (ahh but one of the BRA yummmmy)

Unfortunately the canons are not staying quiet and I feel there's some tough days ahead for Shennys.

We have waited 8 years and we are going to enjoy it just hope there's not another ship war over this. Can't wait to see the actual scene. Hope there's more than this.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Gamma, Jomi25