0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.02 The Separation Oscillation
(03-21-2016, 04:19 PM)Nutz Wrote: In fact, they only put the post back up on Facebook on March 18, 2016

They've taken it down Nutz. Again.

I don't even follow TBBT on any social media, owing to this sort of piffle.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Kimk26

Or for us Vintage lovers:

“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(03-21-2016, 04:19 PM)Nutz Wrote: So I thought I'd update people on "The Kiss" 5 months later:

YouTube (The Big Bang Theory Official Channel): The Sheldon Kisses Penny Clip currently has 508,082 views and has become the 10th most popular clip on the BBT YouTube Channel (again, in only 5 months)

Compare that to the Shamy Coitus Clip (after 3 months) currently has 163,471 views and the Shamy Train kiss (after 2 years) has 442,668 views.

Facebook: Unfortunately, The people who run the BBT Facebook page took down the Sheldon Penny kiss so the original post that received so much love is now lost. So we only have this snapshot that Gripe took at 8am on 9/30/2015 (you can see Gripes original post of this pic page 9 in this thread)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=342]

In fact, they only put the post back up on Facebook on March 18, 2016 (The NEW post is called: Watch the Scene That Is Still Shocking No Matter How Many Times You've Seen It) and it currently has for "likes" (5.8 thousand likes, 202 Love, 208 Shock, 166 Laughing, 3 Crying and 3 Angry), 414 shares and 228 comments (mostly saying Sheldon and Penny are Siblings, Sheldon would NEVER be with penny he LOVES Amy, Shennys are delusional and how much people hate the CBS App). The link on the post goes to the CBS webpage where the video clip of the kiss has 47,000 likes
Hello!

Thanks to you, "Nutz" for the posting of this statistics because it is really  revealing. (I am not so often looking at social networks. Hope I have understand it all right). Blush

I mean...alone when I look at the "facebook"-numbers....over five- thousand "likes" and over two-hundret "loves" right?
Put the "likes" and "loves" together (the difference between them does not matter, it is both "pro") and compare it with the "other side".

What we can see?

(The ones who are "laughing" I guess are people who do not really care and consider it only as funny...... but even if we calculate them to the "other side" it does not matter).

The "Shenny " is STILL popular. Big Grin
Even eventually-by the numbers- more popular than the "canons",..... and that is interresting  regarding the negative comments. You have written, that there are over two-hundret "shocks. That more or less, coincides with the comments.
And because of that-regarding the numbers-I have the impression that the "Lennys" and the "Shamys" are only loud,....but nothing more. They are very fast to write angry (fanatic) posts if there is a scene they do not like-whereby they give the impression that they are a strong force.

I remember when I saw on "Youtube" the scene from "Intimicay" first time, there were comments from "Shamys" and "Lennys". Rolleyes

"How could the writers give Sheldon such a sweet scene with another woman than Amy? His oooown girlfriend!"

Such kind of stuff. Puke

Yes, they are fast with things like that. The "Shennys" are not of this kind. So it easy to think that they/we are gone. But for me, this numbers are the proof that there are (very) much (hidden) "Shenny"-shippers or people out there who would support a "Shenny"-relationship. They only do not dare it with words only with clicks. Undecided

I could not believe it anyway. The first two seasons were the "Shenny"-seasons were the majority wanted a relationship. Where should these fans suddenly all be gone? Have they all "seen the light" and converted when Penny and Leonard came together or when Amy appeared?
No, I think they are still there. They fell into silence and that is a pity.
If we could all join them into one strong unit. Into one frontline.

(Sorry, here comes again my quasi- millitary passion).

However, from my POV this numbers are a reason for us to be proud about that we are holding this "fortress", and a proof that our ship is not delusional or stupid and that we are not alone.

The "Shenny" IS there.

And it could become again the main-driving force of the show. (For me it has never stopped).

So again: Now an further "SHENNY FOR THE WIN"

Greetings from Germany!!! (And Sorry again for my english)
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Jela, Tuesday Pajamas