Simon news
Wow not only does simon have a movie coming out soon, (Florence Foster Jenkins opposite Meryl Streep and Hugh Grant) he's been a busy lad. He and his wife, the super-team have fingers in many pies.

[Image: simon-helberg-jocelyn-towne-1_edited-1.j...299&crop=1]

http://deadline.com/2015/08/big-bang-the...201502852/
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT, my cutie-pie in super-snazzy vintage outfits, in the Meryl Streep movie. Pray for me. 

[Image: 1e5hdx.jpg]

[Image: 27ww1i.jpg]
 [Image: detrh2.jpg]

***dead of the hotness***
[Image: 347b7zt.jpg]"
The following 4 users Like Louise's post:
  • Nutz, Idle Miscreant, Jomi25, Kimk26
Well the movie is here, the story of Simon and his wife'e real life engagement. With Simon playing himself.

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!Well...c6436ff78f

[Image: 55b7fec44aa51023d54ee8280060719a]
(10-12-2015, 07:09 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Well the movie is here, the story of Simon and his wife'e real life engagement. With Simon playing himself.

It sounds really off-putting to me, from what I've seen/read.
(10-12-2015, 09:54 PM)Louise Wrote: It sounds really off-putting to me, from what I've seen/read.

This is really the idea for the movie?  Confused
(10-12-2015, 10:10 PM)Missy Fan Wrote: This is really the idea for the movie?  Confused

Reviews have not been super-awesome, IIRC. I've seen a few Youtube clips that were cute, but it doesn't sound like my type of thing. Sounds like a Woody Allen knock-off and some of the same tropes as BBT: Oedipus complex, selfish and insecure man-child, etc, etc. SH looks kind of grimy and dweeby.  I think I'll pass.  I'm more of a genre-movie person. (action/adventure, fantasy, crime/mystery, etc.)  

They seem like a lovely couple IRL, though. I find it hard to believe that their relationship was as tempestuous as all that.
(10-13-2015, 03:46 AM)Louise Wrote: Reviews have not been super-awesome, IIRC. I've seen a few Youtube clips that were cute, but it doesn't sound like my type of thing. Sounds like a Woody Allen knock-off and some of the same tropes as BBT: Oedipus complex, selfish and insecure man-child, etc, etc. SH looks kind of grimy and dweeby.  I think I'll pass.  I'm more of a genre-movie person. (action/adventure, fantasy, crime/mystery, etc.)  

They seem like a lovely couple IRL, though. I find it hard to believe that their relationship was as tempestuous as all that.

I agree Louise. I'm sure they are lovely people, but I have no interest in seeing this. I've had enough of this show without seeing it on the big screen.
Simon's new movie out this May.

Florence Foster Jenkins

With Meryl Streep and Hugh Grant.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-02-1...ns-trailer
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad
Official full trailer...

OH PLEASE...

OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Nutz