3 Penny Blossoms
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SPOILER WARNING: 9.01 The Matrimonial Momentum
[Image: 106874_D0125b.jpg]

"You are confused, aren't you? Frightened. That's all right. I can help you."

"Who is this?" Texas strong in his own frightened whisper.

"I'm a doctor. You must listen to me. You have lost your personality. There was an experiment. Something went wrong. Your personality was erased. Do you understand me?"

"No, I don't understand. What's going on here?"

"There are people coming for you as we speak. Don't let them find you. Leave now."
The following 8 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • devilbk, Nutz, queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, Toad, Gamma, Kimk26, Jomi25
From an article in the New Yorker about Google's new logo...

"The new logo retains the rainbow of colors but sheds the grownup curlicues: it now evokes children’s refrigerator magnets, McDonald’s French fries, Comic Sans. Google took something we trusted and filed off its dignity."

That's eerily reminiscent of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Kimk26, Nutz, devilbk, SpaceAnJL, Jomi25, Toad
A very annoying promo for 9.01 and the move to Mondays.

I really don't like this image. Angry

Sheldon wants to watch the live feed of his best friends wedding and he is deliberately excluded. He's known Leonard and Penny longer than Amy. He should turn his back on all those who cut him out of this moment!

His face! Sad

[Image: 106874_D0255bc.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77
There's so much wrong with the show, I can't even begin with ... Sad
Man darf nicht das, was uns unwahrscheinlich und unnatürlich erscheint, mit dem verwechseln, was absolut unmöglich ist. - Carl Friedrich Gauß
(09-07-2015, 01:15 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I really don't like this image. Angry

Sheldon wants to watch the live feed of his best friends wedding and he is deliberately excluded. He's known Leonard and Penny longer than Amy. He should turn his back on all those who cut him out of this moment!

His face! Sad

[Image: 106874_D0255bc.jpg]
Abselutly true!

Well, I do not know the whole context of this picture, but if it is really so how it looks like, Sad and if I would be Sheldon, than I would say these "best friends" a big fat "farewell".......or even a "bite me." Angry
The following 3 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, CassandraElise

OH PLEASE...
Showing the 1st episode was a mistake, it just proves that the eight years has NOT been kind to Leonard. I feel like I need insulin after watching that Puke
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Ratman77
(09-11-2015, 10:10 AM)Nutz Wrote: Showing the 1st episode was a mistake, it just proves that the eight years has NOT been kind to Leonard. I feel like I need insulin after watching that Puke

I wanted to look it..........but I have resisted..........because of YOUR post!

Thank you!!! (NO SARCASM)

(Gosh!!! Why to hell I have-everytime by looking on this marrige-picture-the title of the "Juie London"-Song "Cry me a river" in my head?)
I can't see that video being in the United Kingdom. Blessing in disguise. There are SO many people out there who criticise Penny for growing older. The shallow comments are quite nasty as well. But you are right Space, the years have not been kind to Leonard, but never a mention of this. I hate those double standards.