About This Collection
My intention when first starting this project was to incorporate all the Sheldon/Penny fan created stories that are in various databases (FanFiction, Archive of Our Own (Ao3), Tumbler, Live Journal, etc) around the internet into one location to make it easier for like-minded people to get to the stories they really want to read.

I started with the FanFiction Database and went through all the Big Bang Theory "completed" stories (over 3,200) and began to separate the appropriate stories into different "Shenny" categories, but then I came across other stories. Beautiful stories of alternate BBT couples, slash, vintage friendship and even some crazy crack fics. All of a sudden the project changed, I decided that this collection needed to incorporate ALL the alternate couples that The Powers That Be either decided they couldn't or wouldn't open the box on.

No matter if you like Shenny, Shelnard, Wolopalli or another alternate couple, I hope you enjoy the stories in this collection - Nutz Soft Kitty

Once I've completed with each Database, I'll be checking it every yearly for any newly completed stories to add. If you find a broken link, think a story belongs in a different thread, have any questions/comments, or have written a story that should be in this collection and you can't find it, please post them in this thread, or email me at tbbtcollection@gmail.com
Thank you.

A special thank you to gwendy85 for giving us permission to post her art in this collection.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas, wellplayedpenny, Gamma
You now have icons:

A silver silver
and a Gold Gold
Thanks PJ!
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(08-23-2015, 08:04 AM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: Nutz, for your collecting brain to savour... Wine

Here is an excellent Shelnard Masterlist (quite small)
http://roommatedisagreement.tumblr.com/masterlist

There's ANOTHER 81 Shelnard fics at AOL; http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Sheldon%...rks?page=1

I just noticed quite a few were missing from here. Worrying that I know that, actually...Dodgy

I know you haven't begun on AOL yet, but I know that whilst a lot of the Shenny fics are posted both there AND at FF.net, the Shelnard fics seem to lurk more at AOL, and on blogs and tumblr.
Just in case the results so far seemed a little on the thin side, Shelnard-wise.

Anyroad, instead of just "Slash" in the final arrangement, what about we split them up?
Possibly Shelnard could have its own area in the final set-up, like Howard/Raj? I think there's enough of both ships to warrant individual sections...

Raj/Stuart etc can go in with Misc pairings. Missy/Howard, Kripke/Sheldon etc.

But Shelnard and Howraj (Rajard? Wolopalli! preference?) are quite distinct ships and have their own little sub-cultures and tropes.

Also, "The Spectrum of Desire" is missing. It's not on AOL, or on your list, but it's fairly well recognised as one of the classic Shelnard fics.
It's here at FF.net https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7736627/1/T...-of-Desire
It has "Chapters: 30 - Words: 29,802 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 148", so is quite high up on your list of best rated etc.

Why didn't the bastard show up in your scans of FF.net? Because it's not labelled "complete"? Undecided

Thanks for the info Gripe. I wanted to make sure that only completed stories were listed in this collection. I hate getting into a story and then realizing not only it hasn't been completed, but the author hasn't posted for years. (Very frustrating). I have realized that some authors on FF either weren't aware they could mark stories complete, or just didn't care.

Because I don't want to miss any completed stories that are not marked correctly, I'm going back into FanFiction from the beginning and looking into every story that hasn't been completed (another 2,000). I will be reading each story and make a determination if the story can be considered completed by Authors Notes saying it's over, or if the story seems to be logically at a good place to "end"
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Shintaro Kozu
I've had some questions about story's that aren't marked "complete" so here's how Incompleted stories can be in the collection.

- The best of the abandoned thread: These are all clearly Incompleted stories that right now aren't at a logical end*. I have contacted the authors trying to get them to either finish the story, or add an Authors Note (AN) telling us they decided to give it up, but here's how they thought it would end for closure.

- Mismarked: These stories weren't marked complete, But the AN said it was a one-shot or had some form of "here it is, the last chapter everyone" clearly meaning they consider it completed.

- In Progess: You may find 1-2 stories that are in the collection that are still in progress. These are authors that are doing a series of story's (like Endless Shenny in friends to Lovers) and I know they'll be completing it. They will be marked "in Progess" until completed for those of you who want to skip it until it's officially done.

* Logical Ending: Best of the Abandoned story, however the last chapter was at a logical place to say it's complete. I have contacted the Author for clarification, but since these fics haven't been updated in over three years, I considered them complete and put them in the appropriate thread.

Hope this cleared things up. Please let me know if you have any other questions (or concerns) about any of the stories in this collection.
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Jela
Although I'm not much of a fic-reader, I just wanted to acknowledge all your painstaking hard work, Nutz.  Blossom
The following 3 users Like Louise's post:
  • Nutz, Idle Miscreant, Jela
Members who write Alternative Canon Fiction, please remember to let me know if your pen name is different from your member name. All of your stories get an additional Soft Kitty icon after your name denoting a HQ member wrote the story. (Also if you see One of your fics is missing  the  Soft Kitty Icon by your story or if one fics is missing from this collection)
Due to a number of requests at tbbtcollection@gmail.com (the collection email) that the one-shot Collection fics (currently in Bat Crap) should actually be in AU I will be moving all them into the AU thread. The Bat Crap thread will only contain Crack and Crossover stories.
It's time to Party people! Wine

After 18 months, 2 databases and 4,941 completed stories gone through, I can finally say that Fanfiction.net and A03 are up to date and completed. (thank you baby Jesus Tongue ) The HQ Non-canon Collection now contains 2,722 stories* for the following:

Sheldon/Penny: 1,717 (Plus around 200 more Sheldon/Penny fics can be found in Bat Crap and Schrödinger)
Sheldon/Leonard: 141
Sheldon/OC: 52
Howard/Raj: 97
OT3: 43
Non-canon Alternative Couples: 84
Non-canon Slash couples: 150
Miscellaneous (Bat Crap, Schrödinger): 437

* numbers are rough. Full data coming soon
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Tuesday Pajamas
For the next couple of weeks (Maybe a month) I'll be updating the threads, so you may see some blank spaces, broken links and wonky numbering. Please just keep calm and read on.
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Kagenny