About This Collection
(08-23-2015, 08:04 AM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: Nutz, for your collecting brain to savour... Wine

Here is an excellent Shelnard Masterlist (quite small)
http://roommatedisagreement.tumblr.com/masterlist

There's ANOTHER 81 Shelnard fics at AOL; http://archiveofourown.org/tags/Sheldon%...rks?page=1

I just noticed quite a few were missing from here. Worrying that I know that, actually...Dodgy

I know you haven't begun on AOL yet, but I know that whilst a lot of the Shenny fics are posted both there AND at FF.net, the Shelnard fics seem to lurk more at AOL, and on blogs and tumblr.
Just in case the results so far seemed a little on the thin side, Shelnard-wise.

Anyroad, instead of just "Slash" in the final arrangement, what about we split them up?
Possibly Shelnard could have its own area in the final set-up, like Howard/Raj? I think there's enough of both ships to warrant individual sections...

Raj/Stuart etc can go in with Misc pairings. Missy/Howard, Kripke/Sheldon etc.

But Shelnard and Howraj (Rajard? Wolopalli! preference?) are quite distinct ships and have their own little sub-cultures and tropes.

Also, "The Spectrum of Desire" is missing. It's not on AOL, or on your list, but it's fairly well recognised as one of the classic Shelnard fics.
It's here at FF.net https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7736627/1/T...-of-Desire
It has "Chapters: 30 - Words: 29,802 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 148", so is quite high up on your list of best rated etc.

Why didn't the bastard show up in your scans of FF.net? Because it's not labelled "complete"? Undecided

Thanks for the info Gripe. I wanted to make sure that only completed stories were listed in this collection. I hate getting into a story and then realizing not only it hasn't been completed, but the author hasn't posted for years. (Very frustrating). I have realized that some authors on FF either weren't aware they could mark stories complete, or just didn't care.

Because I don't want to miss any completed stories that are not marked correctly, I'm going back into FanFiction from the beginning and looking into every story that hasn't been completed (another 2,000). I will be reading each story and make a determination if the story can be considered completed by Authors Notes saying it's over, or if the story seems to be logically at a good place to "end"
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Shintaro Kozu

Messages In This Thread
About This Collection - by Nutz - 08-16-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: About This Collection - by Tuesday Pajamas - 08-20-2015, 04:09 AM
RE: About This Collection - by Nutz - 08-20-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: About This Collection - by Nutz - 08-25-2015, 07:51 AM
RE: About This Collection - by Nutz - 03-15-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: About This Collection - by Louise - 03-16-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: About This Collection - by Nutz - 06-14-2016, 06:39 AM
RE: About This Collection - by Nutz - 09-01-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: About This Collection - by Nutz - 09-07-2016, 04:49 PM