Sheldon/Penny: Junior Rodeo (Revenge Stories)
81. 100 Ways to kill a Doctor - Devilish Revenge by Riley-Ann Charles
My contribution for the Halloween challenge ... sorry, I had no time to translate to English ... but have fun reading (In German)

82. 100 Ways To Kill A Doctor: The Beta-2 Receptor Test by Sat night 815
How Do You Spell Revenge? This is my contribution to the challenge. It is also my first story. Thanks for reading.

83. 100 Ways To Kill A Doctor: Petty Vengence by muaaimoi
In which Penny and Sheldon conspire independently, and somehow still manage to work together. For he 100 Ways to Kill a Doctor Halloween challenge.

90. 100 Ways To Kill a Doctor: The Mistletoe Solution by Shenandoah76209
When you want to kill someone, it's best to be sure your poison goes to the intended recipient

91. 100 Ways To Kill a Doctor: Finding Closure by Shenandoah76209
Amy tried to break Sheldon of his need for closure. That might have been a mistake on her part

92. The Perfect Murder? by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
kinda ended up being a weird combo of the Movie Challenge and How To Kill A Doctor. Enjoy!

93. A Brand New World by Risknight silver
Penny can no longer take the anger, pain and unhappiness that is her life. So, she makes some big changes, starting with her circle of friends. Not Amy/Leonard friendly

94. Another Hesitation Ramification by Daedaleopsis silver
Sheldon has always said that Penny and Leonard's relationship was a mistake. How will he react when he learns that Leonard couldn't accept Penny's proposal?

95. Believe in Magic by CTR69 Soft Kitty
Sheldon uses his knowledge to become an illusionist and Penny wants to be his assistant. But one person has a problem with that... (The story follows the '100 Ways to Kill a Doctor' rules - Shenny and character death).

96. Bound To Happen by CTR69 Soft Kitty
Sheldon is in big trouble for what he did and there's only one person who's willing to help her friend. Canon to AU. (This plot bunny came to be with the promos for episode 10.06 The Fetal Kick Catalyst and kept me going well beyond the original thought. I took detectives names from NCIS, but I don't watch that series regularly. (M)

97. Life and Death Over Christmas by CTR69 Soft Kitty
A silly little '100 ways to kill a doctor' themed story, inspired by The Holiday Summation ep. Shenny with you-know-who character death. (M)

98. The Whiteboard Correction by JustMyLuckiness Soft Kitty silver
When Sheldon's Vulcan hearing detects the Beta Test conversation, he decides to intervene in an unexpected manner. After all, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Will his efforts be successful? Not Leonard friendly

99. A Dish Served Cold by Risknight silver
Sheldon plots his revenge on his former friends for tampering with his experiment.

100. Karma by CMW2 silver
For every action, there are consequences to be faced. After the Arctic implodes the group, everyone has to pick up the pieces and move on. Penny will make this easier for Sheldon. Not Leonard Friendly

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Junior Rodeo On - by Nutz - 09-05-2015, 10:55 AM
RE: It's Junior Rodeo On - by Nutz - 09-07-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Junior Rodeo - Revenge Fics - by Nutz - 09-26-2015, 06:59 AM
RE: Junior Rodeo - Revenge Fics - by Nutz - 10-16-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Junior Rodeo - Revenge Fics - by Nutz - 10-17-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: Junior Rodeo - Revenge Fics - by Nutz - 03-14-2016, 07:15 PM