2 Penny Blossoms
1 Penny Blossom
The Neutral Zone
1 Dirty Sock
2 Dirty Socks
3 Dirty Socks
[Show Results]

1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly
I love the beginning of this one: Sheldon and Leonard knowing that Sheldon is way better than Leonard, and Penny's joke about Nebraska being better than North Dakota. -> I thought it was funny.

I like Sheldon's proactiveness when it comes to being sick, loved that Leonard has been using the urine intact cup for pancake batter. At least Leonard realized it was his fault.

I totally hate that the guys abandoned him, and stuck Penny with taking care of him. However, Loved Howard's response to Sheldon's call, and that the boys totally failed. -> they deserve their failure.

I liked Sheldon sort of sarcastic response, "What else would I drink? Gases, Solids?"

I also loved the Howard and his mother's arguing, which was totally funny. "Who's calling at this ungodly hour?"

Also, even sick, this Sheldon made it on his own to the Cheesecake Factory, while Sheldum can't make it through a revolving door, let alone leave the building.

Shenny was the best in this episode. -> I like that Penny made ground rules: No spongebaths, no enemas, -> Something Sheldon should have done with Amy.

Also, if he was a visiting professor, shouldn't he be better at being a professor later on?

It's obvious that Penny is already a better friend than the boys. -> still true.

I loved the boys' attempts to get the glasses without SHeldon knowing...funny as hell, especially when Leonard found out the sensor wasn't on and didn't have to crawl. -> you deserve it, Leonard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly - by Nutz - 08-02-2015, 02:36 AM
RE: 1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly - by Toad - 08-13-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: 1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly - by Jomi25 - 08-25-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: 1.11 The Pancake Batter Anomaly - by Jenger - 12-25-2017, 01:27 AM