Favourite Shenny videos
Can't believe we don't have one of these. Heart

This one shows both Shamy and Lenny and then Shenny (potential of course)

The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz
I saved this post by Francessi, when she put this on Paradox.

Supplied by franessi

"This is a bit random but fun: I guess most of you fellow Shenny shippers must have seen this already, but I dropped by to share this fan made Shenny Pride and Prejudice trailer! I thought it was not irrelevant since this episode brought up Pride and Prejudice (while the Shennys have been comparing Sheldon and Penny to Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth for a long time now),

Be your love ( I like the part of the song that says "everybody's talking about how I can't be your love but I wanna be your love". It's like it's addressing those who say Sheldon and Penny are like siblings or like mother and child! x)

Penny and Sheldon are Hot and Cold!

These first four fanvids are the ones that always make me a bit emotional!

It was enchanting to meet you

What do you want from me

Love

Just forget the world

She’s so lovely (this one is lighthearted and fun!)

Parachute (I like this song and I'd like to think the "they" in "they wanna see us fall" refers to the Big Bang Theory's TPTB! LOL!)

Figure it out (Sheldon tells Penny she should break up with Leonard! Wink

Something there (Beauty and the Beast...uh, I mean Penny and Sheldon..Smile

Best friends and more (contains some nice Sheldon and Penny parallels from the show)

Things I’ll never say (is happy and fun. I like it especially for the two Shenny kisses in it! Smile

I absolutely love this Shenny video. What a song, so often the music can be a bit much but this is perfect.

Heart Heart Heart Heart

The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, Ratman77
A few of my favorite videos. (Hope you find my choice not ridiculous).

How can you not think that the two could not be a charming couple after this video? Heart

The next two are a little "psychedelic", but include for me pure "Shenny"-magic. Angel

And this two a younger, and the proof that the "Shenny" is not dead. Big Grin

In this one it is to recognize the pure power the "Shenny" is. Blossom Soft Kitty

And this one includes one of the greatest strengths of the relationship. Wine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV5PeipOVbg