SPOILER WARNING: What fresh hell is this? - S9
It's Time for everyone's favorite game: Season Finale Predictions (so grab your  Puke bags and hold on to your Morlock's)

9.24 The Nothing Really Matters Lethargy
Lenny celebrates their 1 year anniversary with a big Wedding Reception (inviting everyone that they would've invited to the Wedding) which will end with a renewal of their vows.

During the Party Amy "lets it slip" to Mary that Sheldon had sex with her and he still hasn’t proposed, so Mary spends the rest of the episode with Amy demanding that Sheldon put a ring on it since he decided he wanted try the milk and now he has to pay for it.

Beverly and Leonard’s Dad start fighting about his serial cheating while they were married which hits a little too close to home for Penny and Leonard tries to convince her that he would never, ever cheat on her….well again.

Meanwhile, Raj, Howard & Bernadette hold up the set while talking about morning sickness and being tired all the time. Raj sympathizes with them since he is tired all the time keeping his TWO women happy in bed
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Kimk26, devilbk, FlyingSolo
Big Grin all sounds like canon-heaven so therefore very plausible.

SO Let's get crazy with a cliffhanger...

9.24 The Relative Combination

Penny invites Leonard’s parents over for their first year anniversary and everything goes wrong when Leonard’s father turns up with Mary Cooper as his date. Mary asks Sheldon to return his grandmothers ring during a very strained meal. Amy is shocked and annoyed and tells Sheldon to refuse. But he’s too busy freaking out over Leonard becoming his step brother. Amy gets furious as she was hoping for a proposal and leaves.

Penny tries to calm everyone down. But Beverley and Mary start to bicker when Beverley starts talking about Leonard’s father cheating. Leonard tries to intervene and Beverley makes a comment about how he will be a cheater like his father. Everyone gets into an argument. After a while they realise that Penny is gone. She’s packed a bag and left…
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, devilbk, FlyingSolo, Nutz
Combine the two. Beverley and Hofstadter senior drag out a load of terrifying family history at one dinner, whilst in another circle of hell, AFF and Mary face off.

The cliffhanger being both Sheldon and Penny sneaking away from respective nightmare dinners, and meeting in the lobby. Exchanging a look, and then bolting for Penny's car.

Sitting in a virtually deserted restaurant, picking at their plates.

"I don't want to go home."

"Neither do I."

Pause.

"So...let's not."
The following 9 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Kimk26, devilbk, Idle Miscreant, FlyingSolo, Nutz, CTR69, lilyben3, Shellsyke, Serpent In Red
(04-26-2016, 05:06 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Combine the two.  Beverley and Hofstadter senior drag out a load of terrifying family history at one dinner, whilst in another circle of hell, AFF and Mary face off.

The cliffhanger being both Sheldon and Penny sneaking away from respective nightmare dinners, and meeting in the lobby.  Exchanging a look, and then bolting for Penny's car.

Sitting in a virtually deserted restaurant, picking at their plates.

"I don't want to go home."

"Neither do I."

Pause.

"So...let's not."

Season 10: The Search for Sheldon & Penny or Sheldon & Penny's Excellent Adventures.
The following 4 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Kimk26, FlyingSolo, Nutz, lilyben3
The wild card in this episode is Judd Hirsch as Leonard's father. He usually plays thoughtful, sympathetic. world-weary characters. All we've heard about his character comes from Beverly & Leonard. I wouldn't be surprised if he's completely different from how they describe him.
The following 2 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • FlyingSolo, Kimk26
I'm seriously about to beat Raj to a pulp. His behavior is disgusting. Are all his lines going to be just about how he's banging two chicks at the same time? There wasn't even a mutual consent between the girls about sharing Raj. I'm not sure what Claire is thinking since she knew about Emily, but this is utterly ridiculous.  Dodgy

(I only watch clips of the episodes on youtube, so someone correct me if they did have an agreement).

And the finale can go hang. Amy is...surprise surprise...demanding as always and casually tossing the fact that she had sex with Sheldumb. Leonard and Penny continue to be boring...Howard and Bernadette continue to have no personality. How many episodes will have them repeating the same crap over and over again?   Sock Sock Sock
The following 1 user Likes FlyingSolo's post:
  • Trust No One
(04-26-2016, 06:59 PM)devilbk Wrote: Season 10: The Search for Sheldon & Penny or Sheldon & Penny's Excellent Adventures.

I remember this one from FanFiction, beautiful story:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11772553/1/...he-Changes
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays
(04-26-2016, 09:51 PM)aquafire Wrote: I'm seriously about to beat Raj to a pulp. His behavior is disgusting. Are all his lines going to be just about how he's banging two chicks at the same time? There wasn't even a mutual consent between the girls about sharing Raj. I'm not sure what Claire is thinking since she knew about Emily, but this is utterly ridiculous.  Dodgy

The finale might about Raj.

He takes Claire to the wedding reception and Penny has already told Emily about it, so both girls turn up. This of course still leads to a 'hilarious' argument about fidelity involving all the couples and someone leaves. (They like someone to leave in a finale).
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingSolo
(04-27-2016, 03:33 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: The finale might about Raj.

He takes Claire to the wedding reception and Penny has already told Emily about it, so both girls turn up. This of course still leads to a 'hilarious' argument about fidelity involving all the couples and someone leaves. (They like someone to leave in a finale).

I agree, TPTB do Seem to like the "someone's leaving" cliffhanger, but I don't think they'll do it this time since whoever leaves will have to come back with only a little time passing (a week or two) unless they want to start season 10 With Bernadette giving birth and I can't see Molero wanting to give up all the shrieking food cravings, horny hormones and other pregnancy "jokes" that I'm sure he thinks are funny.  

Plus having someone leave only works as a cliffhanger if the audience cares if the character comes back or not. Which leaves out Raj, Emily or Claire and Having Howard be the one to bail would bring up being just like his father and abandoning his child (might be a little dark for these writers)

P.S. Raj showing up with Claire and Penny inviting Emily does seem to be in the writers "borrowed" from another sitcom wheelhouse.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
i haven't read any of the others on here yet... so this is mine, i'm sure it's kinda lame though.. I'm also trying to be logical. (but I know i'm wrong!)

Season 9 Finale of TBBT:

I predict that with the wedding/re-marriage buzz in the air that Amy will start badgering Sheldon about getting engaged. This will make Sheldon feel pressured and not want to do it. Meanwhile, Penny will start to evaluate her and Leonard’s marriage, she’ll see how his parents act and it’ll scare her. I don’t think the show will end on cliffhanger, but more of a Lenny goes on a break and Shamy is on the rocks but it won’t be anything earth shattering. And it will allow S10 to start up in a time jump.

That’s my logical prediction and yeah… I don’t think anything “good” will happen for the canon ships.

Also they can do this to make people have to see S10 and also have a time jump, maybe make Bernie be a couple of months along etc. and since I personally think S10 is the last season, they’ll have only so much time to get everything squared away.

I also expect to be saying this during it:

[Image: giphy.gif]
Bitches be crazy.