TBBT: Schrödinger Stories
101. Just as Sane as You Are by gladdecease
He's not crazy. His mother had him tested. Sheldon (Family)

102. Kiss a Guilty World in Love by gloss
Sheldon and his Meemaw. (Family)

103. The Dollhouse by Pixie_Child
Changing the routine. (Original 5)

104. The Doctoral Deficiency by ancarett
Four men, four doctorates. Since Sheldon has two, that leaves Mr. Wolowitz as the odd man out in the academic foursome. But what's the use of working at one of the most prestigious universities if you don't take advantage of the opportunities to get your slice of the higher education pie? Howard's been working on his doctorate, but now Sheldon's wormed his way on the dissertation committee with disastrous consequences. Can Leonard, Penny, Howard and Raj deal with the tribulations of angry Buffy fans, harassed university staff members and a flurry of mandatory university policy workshops that Sheldon somehow seems to avoid, all to help Howard get his Ph.D.? Stay tuned! (Original 5)

105. Odd Angled Memory by jazzfic
It was something that shouted of unreality, a memory that he wanted to believe wasn't really his; it belonged to a boy who ran through the green-gold surrounds of a Texas home. (Sheldon)

106. Schrodinger's LOL by DisaLanglois
It was all Penny's fault. She shouldn't have forwarded the dratted thing. (Original 5)

107. Anything-Can-Happen Thursday by Ailelie
After aliens come to Earth, Penny is one of the survivors who helps form the Resistance. (Disaster), (Penny/OC)

108. Not Enough by jazzfic
As a girl, she would climb from her window and run away unseen, the house far behind her, dirt beneath her feet. Drabble (Penny)

109. The Penny Equation (Or, How Leonard learnt that a Sheldon is for life, not just Christmas) by jazzfic
So basically, Christmas this year would see the two occupants of 4A and the single occupant of 4B merge briefly, try and be merry, and mostly fail, or, in other words, Praeteritus Relationship meets Does Not Believe In Relationships. To which Leonard could add the new mystery of why Sheldon Cooper, the man who cannot tell a lie, was suddenly keeping secrets about Penny. (Leonard)

110. Drabbles by concupiscence66
I based these drabbles on the first line of page 10, 20, 30 etc from the book A long Way Down by Nick Hornby. I did these as a challenge for Big Bang Land. Go Team Wackadoodle! (Original 5)

111. The Timetable Rationalization by juniper (junipermouse)
When the university's physics department has some budget cutbacks, Sheldon is the first to suffer. Which means that everyone else is also the first to suffer. (Original 5)

112. Ions by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
A drabble collection I wrote for the Big Bang Land Round 5 Flash Friday. They're not themed or anything, it's just ten random drabbles (Alt.Slash) (Shenny)

113. The Tuesday Night Realization by loveneverfails
It's just another Tuesday night. (Original 5)

114. Awkward by anemptymargin
It was sort of a spur of the moment thing, really. (Original 5)

115. Words Are All I Have by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Five different experiences with writing. (Family)

116. The Little Girl I Carried by medusa20
A glimpse into some pivotal moments as Penny grows up in Nebraska (Family)

117. Come As You Are by Muir_Wolf
Adventures in Bartending (Penny)

118. Coping Mechanisms by concupiscence66
"And who is this pretty girl?" The man takes a step backwards when Beverly looks him in the eye and says, "Beverly Martin". She's only twelve and she doesn't know why people step back from her undivided attention but she has already begun to enjoy the reaction. It is her first taste of power. Leonard (Family)

119. Mint Editions by Missy
Sheldon and Leonard try to explain the rebooting of comics to Penny. (Original 5)

120. It's Going to Be a Bumpy Night by Muir_Wolf
Penny!fic. That pretty much covers it. There’s some Penny/Sheldon, because I can’t help it, and there’s Penny/Acting, but this is pretty much just Penny! (Penny)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
TBBT: Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 05-11-2015, 03:33 PM
RE: The Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 09-24-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: The Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 09-24-2015, 04:32 PM
RE: The Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 09-24-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: The Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 09-24-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: The Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 10-10-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: The Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 04-22-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: The Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 06-11-2016, 08:16 AM
RE: The Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 09-01-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: TBBT: Schrödinger Stories - by Nutz - 07-02-2019, 11:29 AM