Generic Creativity Thread
(03-11-2014, 06:27 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: THE BATTLE OF THE HORSE-SHARKS! (I am working on my allegory, I am, I am..)

[Image: HorseSharkWar_zpsf3c86148.jpg]

C'mon you lot, cough up. Scribbles on napkins count, as do dubious drawings of mutant horses eating frigates...as evidenced above.

Jislane, any non-TBBT work would be welcome? (Your incredibly professional TBBT-related business I have seen in the other thread. Well DONE madam.)

Witchdoctor, any more pictures of Witchdoctor Fantastic? Or more Max Beerbohm-esque doodles?

Those Horsesharks are fabulous.
And more drawings from me will come, yes. I recently drew WDF in a bikini, asking for grapefruits. For makeshift boobs. No more Beerbohm-esque caricatures, though I did try to draw Pamela Anderson a while ago. She's so fascinatingly repulsive, in all her plasticky big-boobed glory...

I also NEED to do some Community-based fan art. I don't do as much fan-art as I should. The show is full of beauties... well, apart from Chevy Chase.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Toad
They look like they're cackling their heads off. The teeth Big Grin
The Horse-Sharks are marvelous, Gripe! Oh to have your imagination!
OH PLEASE...
(03-11-2014, 08:20 PM)thetoadoftruth Wrote: The Horse-Sharks are marvelous, Gripe! Oh to have your imagination!

Yes, I feel like they should be the images to some mad story.
BUMP.

Egyptian cleaning products. Don't ask.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

The following 3 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Toad
(05-16-2014, 03:02 AM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: BUMP.
Egyptian cleaning products. Don't ask.

ASK
(are you in an unventilated room again?)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp
(05-18-2014, 11:51 AM)Major Gripe Wrote: ASK
(are you in an unventilated room again?)

You'd think so.

It's the product of me taking storytelling for A Level Art... I did a giant comic strip where an elderly hispanic cleaning lady starts hallucinating pharaohs after using toxic cleaning products. That probably raises more questions than it answers. I'd photograph the other pics (of Consuela and the elevator), but my folder was taken away for marking.

The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
[Image: xRECqFW.jpg]

[Image: 5XhUU7l.jpg]

Hiddleston Burdened By Dubious Photoshop
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Jela
[Image: urxQFwF.jpg]

[Image: bQUhb2m.jpg]
OH PLEASE...