Generic Creativity Thread
If y'all have a penchant for drawing, writing, whatever, chuck your shit on here if you wish. Heart
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Charming!

(goes forthwith to seek out shit to chuck on here...)
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
What about some chickens? This is the only thing I currently have at hand that might appeal to your warped sensibilities.

[Image: 327353302_orig.jpg?167]
I APPROVE.

Also I admire the hands. I can't draw hands to save my life. I can never figure out what way round they should be, and don't even get me started on thumbs.

I should post some pictures I drew of my namesake, Witchdoctor Fantastic, when I can be bothered. He's a psychotic bastard I created out of boredom and he has a penchant for cross dressing... Make of that what you will.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

I would love to see that of all things...Make it so.
I've only recently got back into regularly drawing. My Mojo has returned. Here:

Spy Vs. Spy/Cabaret crossover, as you do.

Megamind because why not?

Would you look at that! now you all know what my bedroom carpet looks like.

Witchdoctor Fantastic (Product of boredom and staring at tiki mask one afternoon alone in my house) The little neon yellow guy is called Zortavalourez. Don't ask.

So, as well as caricatures of our geeky beauties, I like to draw ridiculously camp gender-ambiguous cartoons and blue-skinned aliens.

The following 4 users Like Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant, FranEssi, Toad
Did anyone else watch Megamind, and immediately imagine a blue Sheldon? Or is my mind broken again?
(01-09-2014, 11:39 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Did anyone else watch Megamind, and immediately imagine a blue Sheldon? Or is my mind broken again?

YES. I thought I was the only one. They are equally adorable.

THE BATTLE OF THE HORSE-SHARKS! (I am working on my allegory, I am, I am..)

[Image: HorseSharkWar_zpsf3c86148.jpg]

C'mon you lot, cough up. Scribbles on napkins count, as do dubious drawings of mutant horses eating frigates...as evidenced above.

Jislane, any non-TBBT work would be welcome? (Your incredibly professional TBBT-related business I have seen in the other thread. Well DONE madam.)

Witchdoctor, any more pictures of Witchdoctor Fantastic? Or more Max Beerbohm-esque doodles?
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • FranEssi, Tuesday Pajamas, Wisp, Toad
Gripe, you have *got* to read Neal Asher. I want to see what Windcheater and the Skinner do to your imagination, especially after seeing the above. Big Grin