Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
441. The Osculation Incident by Cassiopeia's
Amy knows he likes their connection of minds and only that. If he ever wanted to have a physical relationship with another human being he would want it with a woman with different features and sexual attributes than Amy's." Takes place during and after 04x021 "The Agreement Dissection" and goes from there.

442. The Valium Experiment by Niffler91
Just a silly little idea I had while I watched The Bad Fish Paradigm, about what could happen if Leonard didn't answer the door when Howard bought home a drug induced Sheldon.

443. With Love by Wintreaux
Story prompt: Flowers. It's the day after Valentine's Day

444. Closed Door by HeIsNotOneOfUs (Clove_The_Hufflepuff)
Based on a Quote that I found. "I am undoing you from my skin" This is a story about Shenny after their break up

I Do Series by Wintreaux
445. I Do - Penny needs saving, and she doesn't realize it until a pair of blue eyes are staring at her on her wedding day.

446. I Do Too - It's Sheldon's turn to get married.

447. Learning Curve by MelyBelle44
What happens when Sheldon finds out what that chew toy really is for. (Light M)

448. Anything Can Happen Country Night by lia200304
It's anything can happen night and penny gets Sheldon into chaps for a country bar. Not Leonard friendly

449. Piano Man by TempestJo [Image: silver.gif] 
Penny arrives at the university to pick up Sheldon one night, and finds him in the auditorium. (Light M)

450. The Fuzzy Boots Resolution by CTR69
Sheldon takes matters into his own hands when his neighbor defies him once again. #NoSmut

451. It's Been One Week by ishie (Must have Ao3 Account to Read)
The Leonid camping trip was a bust. The next week doesn't get much better 

452. 5 Times Sheldon Gets a Ride From Penny by PrincessButtercup83
The 5 times Sheldon gets a ride from Penny and the 1 time he returns the favor. (M)

453. The Literal Substitution by Daedaleopsis
While Leonard is away on the North Sea, his nightmare about Penny and Sheldon comes true. (light M)

454. The Douglas Adams Resolution by Risknight
Sheldon, Penny, a couple of towels and the meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything. (light M)

454. The Awards Night Attraction by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Written for the BBT Kink Meme, for the prompt Sheldon/Penny – Backstage. Maybe as a celebratory act after Penny wins her first Emmy. Or after Sheldon wins his Nobel prize. Also, I’d prefer it if they were not discovered in the middle of the act. It makes me cringe. Lol. (M)

The Good Neighbor Irregularity by naughtykittekat silver 
She could not stand it anymore. They constantly bickered. And there was seemingly no end to it insight. She knew there must be some way to truly get to him beyond the usual strikes. The results of her theory were unexpected. (Light M)

Trial and Error by kuwdora
It was awkward describing her fantasies Sheldon Cooper of all people. She never did this with any of the men she actually had sex with. None of them were ever interested, actually, and even though the questions were insane (Sheldon equally so), somehow the way he asked them lent an air of normalcy to the whole bizarro situation. (M)

No Catch Up Necessary by Syrus silver 
What if Penny's nighttime visits to Sheldon's room were just what they seem? (Light M)

Links last checked on 06/28/2019
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM