Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
421. The Parental Agreement by imdrowninginfootwear
When Penny gets pregnant she doesn't know how she's going to raise her baby. Sheldon has an idea though.

422. Stone Eyes Look Through the Sun by jazzfic
Of a night spent at the top of 2311 North Los Robles, in which time passes as in life, with conversation being of little consequence, and minds wander.

423. Valentine's Day Sucker by Risknight
This isn't your typical sappy Valentine's Day story. In fact, this one is kind of ...logical. Enjoy!

424. This Nearly Was Mine by LANIKI
Sometimes what you want isn't what you actually get. A story of longing throughout the years.

425. Tracing Lines by CTR69 Soft Kitty
Penny's hot. Sheldon's observant. Because they're so good together when trying to figure each other out.

426. The Magic and Attraction Correlation by ANGSWIN
"After a ""Harry Potter"" movie marathon, Sheldon has a dream that he and the gang are all students at Hogwarts.
Could his real life ever be that magical?"

427. Heaven Has No Rage by Shenandoah76209
Finally it's all coming to fruition. It's taken a while but homunculus will be removed from Sheldon's life. And more importantly, from Penny's life. After all 'Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned'.

428. Kisses by Darkly Dreaming (Sarai90)
Each chapter is a different kind of kiss.

New Stories added on 06/28/2019

429. 5 times Penny knew how to get to Sheldon by Dreaming of Starry Skies
What the hell? I was just gonna write a quick one shot to see if I could write Sheldon, how did that turn into this? Or alternatively- 5 times Penny annoyed Sheldon in ways only she could.

430. Needs by Marathon Zack 140.6
SHENNY One-shot.

431. Team Penny by Marathon Zack 140.6
Leonard tries to bring Sheldon's world crashing down around him after Sheldon tries to remain friends with Penny following Leonard/Penny's break-up.

432. Shameless Little Hussy by Marathon Zack 140.6
Sheldon has another grad student vying for his attention.

433. Broken REM Cycle by Marathon Zack 140.6
Penny has too much to drink. Who will be there to take care of her?

434. The Soup and Soulmate Substantiation by ANGSWIN
After an unusual dream while he is sick, Sheldon comes to a surprising realization about Penny.

435. Dungeons and Declarations by Darkly Dreaming (Sarai90)
"It's time to fight the boss and if I don't tell you now, I might not live to tell you."

436. The Old Switcheroo by red_scully
Sheldon and Amy's first time didn't go as expected. Sheldon goes to Penny for help and gets rather more than expected. (M)

437. Live Now by Ultra
Maybe it was crazy to think a video game could save one marriage, never mind too. All it really does is reveal a truth all four of them should've known from the beginning…

438. Lost Amongst Friends by LadyPenn (i_write_a_lot)
Sheldon comes to an epiphany and struggles to comprehend it. For a moment, his friends sense his strange behavior and try to uncover the reason behind it.

439. The Nuptial Negation by medusa20
The prompt was Sheldon and Penny's wedding. Here is my take on it.

440. She Knew She Wasn't Drunk by SweetTale4u
One drunken night was all it took...

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM