Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
401. Shenny at the Movies: Wizard of Oz by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
The title explains it all. I had to go there

402. The Great Journey of Dr. Cooper and Penny-121, As Recounted to the Hobbits of the Dolphin Tribe at the Wedding of One of the Same by damalur
A train trip brings expected revelations. Can Penny and Sheldon overcome their differences? Does the dining car serve alcohol? Will telepathically-controlled flying dolphins steal Sheldon's brain? (Must have Ao3 account to read)

403. The Beach Hypothesis by Jules-Millicent
one night could change everything forever. (Light M)

404. Nebraska Style by Pickl3lily
Despite his contract with Amy, Penny is the only one who sang him soft kitty. When that changes, Penny can't help but feel... Sad? Angry? Sheldon can't help but be shocked.

405. Sharing The Shenny Sauce by Amie357
"Scratch & Sniff: Gotcha!" (Light M)

406. The Thermal Comfort Economization by htbthomas
Penny lifts her laptop lid in preparation. She's nervous, and a little bit excited, the way she always is. (Need A03 Account to view)

407. Count It Out by cereal
The ___ time Penny kisses Sheldon.

408. The Verbalization Prohibition by htbthomas
Penny will do anything to get Sheldon to shut up. (Need A03 Account to view)

409. The Nightmare Consequence by Cassiopeia's
What if it had not been just a terrible dream? What if Leonard's nightmare had actually been real? Takes place just right after Sheldon moved in and fused his lips to Penny's in 09x02: "The Separation Oscillation" and goes from there.

410. I'll Bite by GreenNebulae
“Okay, you know what, whatever, I’ll bite. Why should I have your baby?”

411.  The Shower Fixation by Raine Cooper
Sheldon and Penny learn to explore the use of a good shower. Note: This story goes from a Lenny to Shenny, but the relationship doesn't last. lots of angst.

412. The Marital Defense Hypothesis by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
When the recently engaged Sheldon returns home, Penny's not quite sure what to make of his new pragmatic attitude. (Set after the proposal scene in 10.24) This is a little Shenny-banter one shot.

413. The Iambic Pentameter Solution by BJMccoy
Sheldon must come up with a solution to a nagging problem that is interfering with his work..and his life.

414. Two Plus Two Is On My Mind by brutalhustler
It starts with positive integers. Whole numbers. Counting numbers.

415. Yes Ma'am by eccentricities_of_kitties
Sheldon and Penny having a discussion that turns into more.

416. Big Bang Theory meets PotC by QueenKas
Penny and Sheldon on the Black Pearl.

417. Talk like a pirate day challenge: The Swashbuckling Misadventure by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
A pirate party at Caltech brings out the blaggard in everyone! (Be warned, this starts out canon and ends as a Shenny fic.)

418. A Week In The Life Of by istantime
My view of the week after Leonard & Penny elope - rated M for a reason - I don't own the characters, I wish I did - A Sheldon/Penny story (Penny/Bernadette) (Raj/Bernadette) (Sheldon/Penny) (M)

Marauder Series by MixItUp
419. The Marauder Consideration - There is a Harry Potter costume party. Things get...complicated.

420. The Clothing Expedition - Sequel to The Marauder Consideration. A mall trip yields unexpected consequences for Sheldon and Penny's relationship.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Close Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-18-2017, 01:21 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM