Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
301. The Osculation Competition by  Daedaleopsis
Penny reluctantly agrees to judge which of the four guys is the best kisser. The results surprise everyone. (This is an AU one-shot [One. Shot. People. Read my lips.] that happens sometime between mid-season 1 and the end of season 2

302. Sharing the Shenny Sauce by BreathlessFaith
I'm not telling you the sauce phrase. It's at the end of the story you will know what it is the moment you read it.

303. What Science Cannot Cure by galfridian
How Sheldon discovers the affliction of romance.

304. The Mistletoe Divination by galfridian
Sheldon, Penny, and the traditions of mistletoe and bickering.

305. The Failure of Einstein's Universe by Annakovsky
Penny desperately needs to save face in front of her ex, so she makes Sheldon pretend to be her boyfriend. It's like Three's Company all up in here.

306. No Thanks To Waffles And Cast Iron by fujiidom
Penny whacks Sheldon with a frying pan.

307. Under Your Tweeds, You Sweat Like A Teenager by fujiidom
Sheldon and Penny get mugged.

308. And the Words, They're Everything and Nothing by galfridian
Sheldon thinks he has a list somewhere of reasons this is wrong, reasons he doesn't want this, but he can't recall them now. And he thinks that maybe..

309. MeeMaw Knows Best by MrsFlanigan (Moved to Friends to Lovers thread)
When Sheldon's beloved MeeMaw decides to visit, she notices her Moonpie's behavior regarding Amy his "girlfriend" and Penny his "best friend" and Sheldon questions if MeeMaw really does know best. (M)

310. The Non Sequitur Interaction by Philyra912
Sheldon does the dishes, Penny observes, and several comments are made that make a lot of sense, but only to Penny.

311. That Kiss by La Apricot
Penny, dealing with residual feelings for Leonard, gets jealous when she sees him with a new girl, and decides to do something drastic. (Sheldon/Penny friendship)

312. The Check Engine Light Inevitability by Trisha Uchiha (Moved to Friends to Lovers)
Penny's car finally gives out while she's driving Sheldon to a symposium and it allows the two them to grow closer. They are forced to share a room and Penny unknowingly begins to make Sheldon fall for her while Leonard is suspicious.

313. The Parturient Excitation by Annamonk
Leonard and Amy want to move their relationships forward and turn to science for the answer. Sheldon and Penny wind up doing it the old fashioned way. (Drugging/dub-con) (M)

314. The Music Exhibition by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
What a difference a year makes... something a little different. Hope you all like it! it is Shenny of course.

315. I Get Tachycardia When I'm Around You by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
Just some cute, Shenny fluff. hope you all like it. Happy Valentine's Day!

316. The Celebration Experimentation by OrsonWells Soft Kitty
Penny always gave Sheldon the best presents. yeah it takes a hard left from canon. (M)

317. Too Easy by ndnickerson
Penny accepts a dare. Things go downhill from there.

Revolution Series by ishie
318. Revolution in Miniature - "I think the elevator's working. I can hear the motor powering up! It hasn't done that in forty-two months." Penny rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay, bazinga to you, too."

319. Paradigm Shift - "Look, Sheldon, either you answer the question or you do the dare. Those are your only options." "I beg to differ! I can also refuse to play."

320. The Hex Code Compendium by sinstralpride
In which Sheldon looks great in hex code 663366, Penny is sneaky, and Leonard is clueless.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Close Encounters of the Shenny Kind - Fics - by Nutz - 09-26-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM