Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
261. The Unexpected Undercurrent by samhaincat
Sheldon comes back and Penny finds out what happened while he was away and helps him cope with it. Something unexpected happens that neither saw coming.

262. I'm Always Angry by Risknight
Penny walks into 4A and finds herself in the middle of an Avengers debate.

263. Yar Har Har by Risknight
Penny, Sheldon, Bernadette, Raj and Cinnamon celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day the best way they know how.

264. Sea Fever: A Talk Like a Pirate Day Story by Daedaleopsis
Penny and Sheldon face their feelings for each other amidst blue parrots, mini golf and a wayward rowboat.

265. A Tattoo With Meaning by Risknight silver
Penny gets a new tattoo and Sheldon has a difficult time figuring out what it is.

266. Sheldor the White Knight by Les Enfant Terrible
When a late night argument is interrupting important work you can't really expect Sheldon to ignore it. Especially if every video game he's ever played has been conditioning him to go help a Damsel in distress, not that Penny really needs his help, at least not in that way.

267. The Privateer Production by Prospero Hibiki
Wooden ships, catwalks, and sharks...REALLY? Sharks!

268. What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar? by Risknight
Sheldon and Penny have discovered the fun of Klondike Bar Ice Cream challenges.

269. I Don't Know by animefan021513
Sheldon can't sleep so he tries to sneak over to Penny's so she can soft kitty to him but he gets got by her boyfriend Leonard and he has a lot of questions as to why Sheldon is going for a walk in his PJ's...but the bigger question is what happens when he finally does get over to Penny's?  

270. A Very Shenny Halloween (part 3) by Risknight
Penny's on her way to a Halloween party, but first, she needs a little help with her costume.

271. A Very Shenny Halloween (part 4) by Risknight
Sheldon invites Penny to join the guys for a monster movie marathon.

272. The Euphonious Name Issue by Les Enfant Terrible
Shamy, Penny's nickname for the couple has Sheldon on edge. Not much to this some harmless Shenny Hinting

273. Shoulders To Cry On by dnelle
Leonard and Penny break up, and Sheldon realizes just how much he loves Penny.

274. Fellowship by Risknight
This is what happens when I binge watch The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings movies, and then talk to Darkly Dreaming. Penny has a dream that leads to Sheldon making a discovery.

275. What Happened at Night by TempestJo
Sheldon has a tough day, thanks to recurring thoughts of Penny, he finds himself not alone.. (light M)

276. Can't Forget You by Risknight
Had to take it down and make some changes. Still the same story, only minus the lyrics, now. Sorry for any confusion.

277. The Intimacy Consequence by Darkly Dreaming
Sheldon has reflected on their experiment and came to a conclusion he was reluctant to acknowledge, but past experiences have told him it's best to get things out in the open, even if nothing will come of it.

278. Penny Dream by Gleegirl28
Sheldon tells Penny I love you.

279. Stay by Nebuleste
Sometimes letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on. (M)

280. The Elevator Conundrum by gwendy silver
The elevator's finally working and Penny and Sheldon managed to get a test ride...until things get a little interesting
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Close Encounters of the Shenny Kind - Fics - by Nutz - 09-21-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM