Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
Desires Series by Jan of Arc
241. The Synthetic Desire Experiment -  Amy takes extreme measures to push Sheldon's boundaries in her need for physical intimacy. Plans are derailed, couples torn apart and friendships will be forever changed. Drugging/dub-con

242. The Aphrodisiac Ramification Quandary - Sequel to "The Synthetic Desire Experiment". In the cold light of day, what are the repercussions of Amy messing with forces she had no control over? Guilt, confusion and Planned Parenthood ... oh my!

243. Saturday Night – Laundry Night by funkfank
While Penny is washing her loads of dirty laundry on a Saturday night, laundry night – as Sheldon would refer it as – she decides to playfully try to seduce him.

244. Honey Bee by tx-fictionqueen
Sheldon is interrupted on a busy Saturday afternoon by Penny and the loud, country love song coming from her open apartment door, and it never occurred to him until now that she could be singing to him.

245. Christmas With the Coopers by wolfofsheep
Penny and Sheldon stay at Los Robles for Christmas both trying to avoid family, except Sheldon's family comes to him.

246. Dance Class by funkfank
Amy asks Penny to accompany Sheldon to dance class when she's called in to the lab. Agreeing to go she might just learn some things other than some waltzing. (Hints of Shenny!)

247. Just Another Dance by wolfofsheep
Penny has to practice a dance and who better to help her than Sheldon…

248. Happy Valentines by wolfofsheep
Sheldon finds Valentine's Day horribly redundant (and don't we all) but one event can thaw out the coldest of hearts.

249. The Games People Play by GalexyQuest
A little one shot of fun competitiveness between our favorite characters in honor of the upcoming Super Bowl Weekend

250. Chase and Catch by wolfofsheep
Penny needs a change in her life... and some people just do not like Change.

251. The Proximity Experimentation by Amie357
Penny and Sheldon find themselves single and they turn to each other for comfort.

252. Sharing the Shenny Sauce by JustMyLuckiness Soft Kitty
"Thanks for rescuing me. Mild was getting on my nerves."

253. Sheldon 2 point 0 by Trust.Hope.Love
This is my first Shenny fic. I wrote this for "Hanabi's 'Sheldon Wants A Baby' Challenge."

254. Double-take by muaaimoi
A love story told in glances. Shenny

255. A Love Like War by fact-and-fiction
Where the truth of Sheldon's negative reinforcement on Penny with chocolates comes to light.

256. Sharing The Shenny Sauce by Risknight
"It's Gonna End With You Eating Me, Isn't It?"

257. Say Something by fact-and-fiction
The complicated relationship that is externally defined as friendship but internally incongruent with that meaning, between Sheldon Cooper and Penny.

258. The Giant Jenga Recurrence by dnelle
Sheldon wants to play Giant Jenga with Penny, but they end up playing a different game.

259. The Panty Pinata Predictament by Risknight
Sheldon crossed a line when he hung Penny's underwear on a telephone line. Now he has to find a way to make amends.

260. Deception by wolfofsheep
A prank is taken too far and brings Penny and Sheldon a little too close for, anyone but theirs, comfort
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Close Encounters of the Shenny Kind - Fics - by Nutz - 09-21-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM