Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
221. Late Night Revelations by HPfanatic09
Sheldon has reached an epiphany, and he needs to share it with Penny. At 3 am in the morning...

222. The Relationship Anomaly by LadyPyr
Penny has the birthday blues as she ponders her life and her unrequited feelings for a certain genius

223. Crossroads by Darkly Dreaming
Penny catches Sheldon after a particularly stressful day doing something she never thought he would.

224. The Island by Risknight (Moved to AU thread)
Sheldon makes a discovery about Penny that will lead to Sheldon doing something he would never have believed he could do. Drugging/kidnapping/dub-Con

225. Every Little Thing You Do by Riley-Ann Charles
It's Sheldon's birthday, he has such a bad temper, but there is something else, what torments him…

226. The Paintball Perspicacity by Daedaleopsis
Paintball brings out the alpha male in Sheldon Cooper.

227. Tell Me Why by Darkly Dreaming
Penny feels stifled, but puts up a front until she can no longer handle things. Lenny, then Shenny.

228. The Emotionally Compromised Effect by TuesdayTerrible
He realizes, with great shame, that he has been emotionally compromised and with a 187 IQ he cant even formulate as to why. Shenny.

229. Please Don't Leave Me by jimmyfallon (Deleted account)
Penny is about to get married. She's really happy. Leaving Sheldon sad and disappointed...

230. I Wish by GalexyQuest
A man and a woman who finds answers in each other.

231. Lost Sparkle by Risknight
Sheldon grows concerned when he notices some changes in Penny's behavior. She's lost that sparkle in her eyes. She's hanging around Howard way too much. And worst of all, she's avoiding him. Major character death.

232. Wake Me Up When It's All Over by TuesdayTerrible
"I wonder what's worse, a catastrophic end, or an opportunity that never happened."  Major Character death.

233. How Penny & Sheldon Take Over the World by readinggirl1989
World ending equals S & P procreating

234. The Ravenwood Culmination by LibbyMay (Moved to Friend to Lovers)
A Sheldon/Penny romance story. When the outcome of Sheldon and Amy's disagreement over a beloved movie classic results in their breakup, it's Penny to the rescue and even she's not prepared for what happens next.

235. Koala Kisses by Pickl3lily
Shenny. Quite a lot of narrative but hopefully still good. Sorry but a summary would ruin it... Isn't the 'Shenny' label description enough? Been on a long hiatus... So a bit rusty though hopefully, still readable.

236. Blank Slate by muaaimoi
Things aren't what they seem, but who cares when you can't remember any of it anyway? At least they have each other. Right? Shenny as always. Confusing premise is hopefully less confusing at the end.

237. Remote Troubles (or The Time Sheldon and Penny Got Stuck In The TV) by Risknight (Moved to AU thread)
Ever feel like you life is a sitcom? Or a soap opera? Maybe it is. Maybe when you sleep, they show commercials. Sheldon and Penny are about to find out what it's like to be on the small screen.

238. The Christmas Excitation by jdschmidtwriter silver (Moved to Friends to Lovers)
When Penny gives Sheldon yet another incredible Christmas gift, he's forced to take desperate measures to equalize the scales. His actions have unexpected consequences, resulting in a Christmas neither of them will ever forget.

239. The Man You Need by wolfofsheep
Sheldon gets a shock to the pre-frontal cortex and has a fun night.

240. Blame It On Santa Claus by BreathlessFaith
Sheldon meets Santa Claus.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Close Encounters of the Shenny Kind - Fics - by Nutz - 09-21-2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM