Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
201. The Comfort Catalyst by Omhypothesis silver (Moved to Friends to Lovers thread)
After a catastrophe, Sheldon Cooper begins to realize what he's taken for granted. The story of an isolated man slowly discovering his humanity... with the help of a friend.

202. Underneath Your Clothes by BreathlessFaith
A Valentine's Day Penny Sheldon Fic.

203. The Ride by Risknight
Sheldon misinterprets a conversation between Penny and Raj. His erroneous conclusions bring out a desperation no one expected.

204. It's Friday by sparklylulz
And holy crap on a cracker, she loved Sheldon Cooper.

205. Breakup by Risknight
Penny has broken off the beta test with Leonard. Sheldon confronts her about what has happened. "I asked you not to hurt my friend!"

206. The Nine Step Program by Risknight
Everyone could see it. Except the two people it concerned the most.

207. The Downtown Distortion by kjewls silver (Moved to Friends to Lovers thread)
When Penny begins to suspect Leonard and Amy of having an affair, she and Sheldon embark on a journey, which takes them to a place that neither of them expected . . .

208. Enigmatic Shenanigans by Risknight (Moved to Friends to Lovers thread)
Someone has started a prank war. The problem is, no one in the group knows who. Or do they? Can Sheldon find out who is behind it all before things go too far? (M)

209. The Unwonted Wolowitz Rendezvous by Risknight
Sheldon's suspicions are aroused when he sees Penny and Howard embracing. When the two of them suddenly disappear, possibly together, Sheldon has to confront his own feelings for the blonde waitress.

210. Bodies In Motion by Risknight
Just a short, short story that buzzed around my brain at work. Penny, Sheldon, sweaty good fun. That's all I'm saying.

211. With My Neck in a Noose and My Heart Beating Fast by spikespetslayer
Penny takes Sheldon shopping for a suit. Set sometime circa season 3.

212. Re-programming by Risknight
Now that Penny and Leonard have ended their futile relationship, he can resume re-programming Penny. He is sure he can have her behaving as he sees fit in just a few weeks. And really, it's for her own good.

213. The Love Spell Apperception by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
Set the day after 'The Love Spell Potential'. Penny drops by the apartment and talks to Sheldon about exploring his feelings.

214. The One With the Freudian Slip by Darkly Dreaming
Penny is Ross. Leonard is Emily. I think Amy is Joey, and that's just weird when I think about it, but oddly accurate.

215. The Impeachable Tranquilizer by Tuesday Pajamas Soft Kitty
Sheldon gets drunk at an office party, with devastating consequences. Who will help him pick up the pieces? Dedicated to the drunk guest reviewer of my other fic, 'The Bon Voyage Parenthesis' who inspired this.

216. I Never Told You by Blink Floyd
Basically, Penny's leaving, and she and Sheldon are both having regrets, so yes, it's Shenny. Based on the song by Colbie Callait.

217. 10 Reasons Why by thisisonlineright
With Leonard away, Penny tries to bond with Sheldon but discovers something entirely unacceptable.

218. Home Alone by muaaimoi
A little after the beginning of the beta test relationship, Leonard get's offered a position in England and it comes to an end. So Penny's left in Pasadena with only Sheldon as her geeky neighbor.

219. The Contact Continuation by blazingeyes
He can think of endless reasons why he shouldn't be doing this, but now that he is, strangely enough…he's finding it hard to find a single reason why he should stop.

220. Reach for the Gun by muaaimoi (Moved to Friends to Lovers thread)
Deviates from " The Habitation Configuration". When Sheldon goes to talk to Penny about girls, there's an attempt at armed robbery.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Close Encounters of the Shenny Kind - Fics - by Nutz - 09-21-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM