Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories
121. Sheldon, Junior by Trbl silver
Hanabi's 'Sheldon Wants A Baby' Challenge. I saw this and was instantly inspired. Just a silly little one-shot.

122. Summer Winds by TempestJo
Sheldon and Penny, after Amy's kiss...

123. Knight With Shining Cellphone by FluffyGoddess
Penny's return to California did not go smoothly.

124. A Simple Touch by Purple Eyed Cat
Penny and Sheldon begin to view each other in a new light through the simple touch of a back massage.

125. The Lesson by  XX4aXX
Penny decides to teach Sheldon a lesson, but perhaps she will learn something too.

126. The Kite Fighting Observance by Sheldorfan
Sheldon needs a partner for kite fighting.

127. The Amphetamine Phenylethylamine Effect by wonderwoundedhearers (Moved to Friends to Lovers)
Penny makes it easy for Sheldon to become 'one of the idiots' in ten simple stages…

128.  The Wedding Day Phenomenon by Only-eyes-for-Riddick
Penny is getting married, there's just one problem. She's not in love with the groom, but the groom's best friend.

129. Something Did Happen Thursday by XX4aXX
Sheldon asks Penny to make him dinner.

130. The Unexplainable Love Confliction by Mymermaidstory
Raj gets invited to this crazy party and all hell brakes loose. Sheldon and Penny both get extremely drunk and end up having sexual intercourse.

131. The Deficiencies of Sheldon Cooper by ThreeJays
He always thought it was a matter of inclination. Amy believes it's something more. Penny thinks they're both insane, & she intends to prove it.

132. Assets Ogling by Eternal Contradiction silver
Otherwise known as 5 Times Sheldon Checked Out Penny Before She Finally Did Something About It.

133. Grand Slam by muaaimoi
Can you picture Sheldon playing Basketball? Can you picture him being a BAMF! while he's at it? Penny certainly likes it.

134. The Inebriation Interaction by Jade24
They were out having lives, sort of, while she sat staring at a blank television set. Which one of Sheldon's crazy string universes had she fallen into?

135. Just a Kiss Songfic by KurtsiePuff
Just a Shenny Songfic to the song Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum.

136. The Alien Parasite Mutation by Arilover10
Sheldon begins to display 'woo' like symptoms towards Penny. Amy sees this and plots a way to help Sheldon and Penny deal with their tension

137. Eligible Bachelor for the Holidays by MyOwnStar silver
The guys participate in a Holiday Fundraiser Bachelor Auction for the university and Sheldon is less than interested. What happens when he's actually got a winning bidder?

138. The Self Preservation Complex by XX4aXX
Bernadette wants to get her hands on some video that Sheldon took of her and Howard's wedding.

139. The Going Price For Home by Ikari no Ojo
I love you more than you could know, in those eyes you hide it well. I think you do. Here I go, I'm on my home now to you.

140. Emergency by Ikari no Ojo
This is an emergency, So are you listening? And I can't pretend that I don't see this
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 08:00 AM
RE: Close Encounters of the Shenny Kind - Fics - by Nutz - 09-21-2015, 02:09 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 11-10-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by Nutz - 07-05-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Encounter Stories - by BeeJee - 10-06-2021, 08:16 AM