Sheldon/Penny: Episode and Tag Fix Stories
41. The Guy by ameliedreams
This is the way I've imagined the Sheldon and Penny moment. Alternate scene to 5.10  The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition

42. The Expert Diversion by renisanz
Penny decides to help Sheldon out with her relationship-ending expertise. An alternative ending to The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem

43. Ours by RicksIlsa
Just watched last week's episode, "The Launch Acceleration", and I just can't take it anymore! I NEED MORE SHENNY, and LESS SHAMY! :-

44. Shifting the Blame by RevNicolaAnne
Just a drabble episode tag for the Status Quo Combustion. Despite what one flamer thinks, NOT a Shenny story. A Penny shows her social intelligence story.

45. Running Away by gwendy
Sheldon finally confesses to Leonard. Wishful thinking to Big Bang Theory's Season 3 Finale.

46. The Lonestar Excursion by slybrunette
Her priorities are skewed, and not in the way she expected just days ago. Completely AU for 3.01

47. Breaking the Rules by Juvon Luna Wolf (Big Bang stories deleted by Author)
Penny is banished because she sat in Sheldon's spot. Penny feels that it is time to teach Sheldon a lesson. Fix  for 2.7 The Panty Pinata Polarization

48. Goodbyes by GalexyQuest
Alternate ending to the train station scene with Sheldon. What happens when Penny has to say goodbye? Fix for 7.24 The Status Quo Combustion

49. The Parking Lot Recurrence by slybrunette
Penny realizes the error of her ways. Post 3.18 - The Pants Alternative

50. Differential Diagnosis by hitlikehammers
The evidence speaks for itself. Episode Spoilers for 4.10 - The Alien Parasite Hypothesis. (Sheldon POV)

51. 200 by red_scully
Sheldon deserved more than just a hug on his birthday. Post-episode for The Celebration Experimentation.

52. The Sea Shanty Substitution by Thette
Priya forbids Leonard from seeing Penny, but she can't control Sheldon. AU Tag for 4.18 The Prestidigitation Approximation.

53. The Furniture Committee by Sunshineditty
A what-if conversation based upon 7.16 "The Table Polarization" episode.

54. The Status Quo Amelioration by Daedaleopsis
Sheldon doesn't know why Penny's always the one to come after him when he runs away. Alternate scene for 7.24 The Status Quo Combustion

55. The Bad Fish Paradigm by RicksIlsa (Ilsa)
"Deleted" scene/tag for 2.1 The Bad Fish Paradigm

56. The Friendship Algorithm by RicksIlsa (Ilsa)
Why didn't Sheldon choose Penny to be the friend he 'let go of' instead of Raj? What did she write for her essay? "Deleted" scene for 2.13 The Friendship Algorithm

57. Gorilla Experiment by RicksIlsa (Ilsa)
Just how did Penny and Sheldon decide that memorizing a few things about Leonard's work would be effective? "Deleted" scene from 3.10 The Gorilla Experiment

58. The Convert Catalyst by arraytime
Sheldon Cooper & Penny are friends, always have been. Always will. This is what I Had in mind during the Spaghetti Catalyst when Sheldon & Penny went to Disneyland.

59. Indecent proposal by CTR69 Soft Kitty
As the last straw in their failing relationship, Leonard makes a marriage-wrecking proposal to Penny at the Van-Nuys Comicon (Different take on the 10x06 episode, the Fetal Kick Catalyst).

60. Fork in the Road by CTR69 Soft Kitty
How one different sentence in 2.21 "The Vegas Renormalization" changes everything. (M)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Episode or Tag Fixes - by Nutz - 09-25-2015, 01:14 PM