Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories
101. Los Roblesopoly by Risknight
It's been six years since Penny met her guys. She decides to celebrate.

102. The Tabular Analysis by musetastique
Valentine's Day, and all Penny wants is to be treated to a nice date night. But when her date cancels and she is forced to work a shift at the Cheesecake Factory, Sheldon plans her a little surprise. Friendship

103. Reciprocity by Risknight
Penny has a birthday coming up and Sheldon searches for the perfect gift.

104. To Nurture a Penny Blossom by quirky-circus
A hint of a relationship between Sheldon and Penny begins with heartbreak, tears and a silent recognition of unknown feelings and the hope that they will be nurtured. Friendship

105. Perception by Risknight
This is not a happy story. It is not a fluffy Shenny story. There is no happily ever after here. This one deals with a very painful subject. I am not advocating for suicide with this story. I am not trying to shock or offend anyone. I just need to get this out of my heart and into the light of day. Character Death, Suicide

106. Social Protocol by thisisonlineright
Penny is upset, and social protocol states that when a friend is upset, you offer them a hot beverage.

107. Saturday Morning by ms. rosey cheeks
Penny joins Sheldon on a Saturday morning.

108. The Soft Kitty Conundrum by PennyBlossom
A short little shenny story that I have worked on over a couple days. It's short but sweet. Sheldon isn't feeling so hot so it's up to Penny to make sure she sings his special song.

109. The Calm After The Storm by Lizwontcry
Penny is going through something only Sheldon can understand. As he helps her cope with grief, they both realize how much they have in common, and how close they've become over the years.

110. The Big Bug Theory by Forever Fanwarrior
A quick one-shot about what happens when there's a beetle in Sheldon's room.

111. The Roommate Agreement by Risknight
Penny needs Sheldon. Sheldon needs Penny.

112. The Midnight Snack Anomaly by Darkly Dreaming
Sheldon unexpectedly wakes to Penny cooking in his apartment.

113. Never Surrender by Risknight
Everyone is stressed out and Penny unveils a grand scheme to get them all to relax a bit.

114. Connecting Constellations by Dance Elle Dance
Sheldon, Penny, and impromptu stargazing.

115. It's Nice To Be A Lunatic by Halley the Comet (Account removed)
When she goes to Sheldon's office, Penny discovers something incredible - Sheldon's a fan of music!

116. Fake Plastic Trees by Bsparrow
Inspired by the song by Radiohead. When moving to Los Angeles doesn't turn out quite the way she'd expected, only one person can bring Penny home.

117. Smoke by Halley the Comet (Account removed)
Penny doesn't understand why Sheldon keeps sneaking outside, until she follows him out one time. One-shot.

118. Arctic Realizations by muaaimoi
Basically my take on what went down at the beginning of season three.

119. Baby Roses by macisgate
If Penny had known that opening her apartment door to Sheldon that day would lead to her baring her soul, she might have ignored his three knocks and his promises of baked goods. But he did make one heck of a banana loaf.

120. Permanent Follicle Damage by Entire Oranges
Sheldon is out of shampoo.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories - by Nutz - 04-25-2015, 07:43 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Soulmates Without the Shagging (Platonic) - by Nutz - 09-26-2015, 05:09 AM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories - by Nutz - 04-16-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Platonic Stories - by Nutz - 07-04-2019, 10:13 AM