Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories
341. Untraditional by Wintreaux
"Tradition is just peer pressure from dead people!" Sheldon and Penny are in an untraditional relationship but find themselves at a crossroad and neither wants to give in. - Sheldon/Penny - Super OOC. Sheldon trades in his khaki's for jeans and his Flash shirt for flannel (AU)

342. The Environment Exchange Paradigm by BadWolfz
What happens when Penny and Sheldon find a blue box in Sheldon's living room? And what happens when the Doctor and Rose are stuck in Pasadena with a bunch of nerds? Only one way to find out... 10/Rose and Shenny (Dr. Who Universe)

343. The Calanmai Alternative by Darkly Dreaming (Sarai90)
Penny meets Sheldon on Fire Night. Leonard is Tamlin and Howard is Lucien, but neither actually feature. (ACOTAR Universe).

344.  Good Bye by akaxkr (jacksonja)
Penny is leaving Pasadena and tells Sheldon why. She has a past that he would never expect. Billie is going home. Set after the start of s3 but not trying to be all too canon. First time writing and having fun with other people's characters. (Charmed Universe)

345. I Dream of Penny by akaxkr (jacksonja)
Sheldon finds an odd bottle on a beach one day - (Fantasy AU)

Time to Keep Series by akaxkr (jacksonja) (Dr Who Universe)
346. Time To Keep In Your Heart For a While - Sheldon meets a surprising new neighbor. Big Bang and Doctor Who own the toys I'm playing with. All written for fun not canon.

347. Time for Good Byes - Journeys have endings for all the Doctor's companions and Penny's, too. Time travelers keep running into funny things, though, it's how they roll.

348. Two Weeks Earlier by Marathon Zack 140.6
What if Sheldon and Penny met before she moved into 4B? This is not Canon (and unfortunately doesn't include any cannons, either, which is a disappointment). SHENNY. Not Leonard/Amy friendly. SHENNY. (AU)

349. My Fair Penny by Cassandra_Elise
Sheldon Cooper and Penny take on the roles of Professor Henry Higgins and Eliza Doolittle from "My Fair Lady." Humor, Drama, Fluff. If you have an aversion to Shenny, move along. (My Fair Lady Universe)

350. A Matter of Time by Ultra
Sheldon appreciated the irony that Penny was the first to figure it out. (Time Travel)

351. Testing- Alpha/Beta/Gamma by akaxkr (jacksonja)
Penny learns through experience something of the Many World's theory. (Sliding Doors Universe)

352. Just in Case by Wintreaux
Mr. and Mrs. Smith anyone? But...Shenny. (Detective/Secret Agent)

353. Lois, Clark Kent is Superman by jacksonja
Penny was building engines as a kid so why didn't she keep up with that hobby? (Super Hero/Villian)

354. Newmist by Wintreaux
There's been a spike of animal attacks in the small town of Newmist, and the Sheriff urges the town to not stay out after sunset. "His eyes, it's like they draw me in...it's all I can see when I close my own." She looks down and sees the same piercing blue orbs she dreams about, staring at her. "I can't stop drawing him." (Supernatural)

355. The Elementary Theory by Delgardo
"I'm sure this has been done before but i felt like trying.
Rolling a ""Sherlock"" and ""Elementary"" style take on a modern Holmes into The Big Bang Theory. (Detective/Secret Agent)"

356. But I Did Do It by Wintreaux
One night, the police knock on Penny's door as they suspect her of murdering her husband. They bring her to the forensics lab to cross reference her blood with blood found on the scene. Her blood is as white as snow. (Supernatural)

357. Wait For It by virgo_writer
Penny had no plan when she left the apartment she'd lived in with Kurt for four years. She just knew she had to be gone. With his career in ruins, Sheldon had nowhere else to go. This is how their paths converge. (AU)

358. Invocation Conundrum (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Shenandoah76209
Those whom the goddess touched she did not easily let slip from her grasp. (Supernatural)

359. I'd Rather They Were Witches (100 Ways to Kill a Doctor) by Shenandoah76209
"Dear Diary, today Leonard was pompous and Amy was creepy. They were kidnapped by hill folk never to be seen again. It was the best day ever." (Firefly Universe)

360. The Island by Risknight
Sheldon makes a discovery about Penny that will lead to Sheldon doing something he would never have believed he could do. Drugging/kidnapping/dub-Con (AU)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories - by Nutz - 04-16-2017, 04:36 PM