Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories
281. The Equivalence Principle by thisisonlineright
All she needs is just one reason to like her boss, but the reason she gets is more than she can take. (Alternate Dimension)

282. In the Living Seasons by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Not all holidays are joyous occasions. The wheel of the year does not turn on its own. Sometimes it demands more than people are prepared to give. Major Character Death (AU)

283. Two If By Sea by JLynnB  [Image: kitty2.gif]
Every ending has its beginning, or, Penny meets a pirate. *character death* Written for TBBT HQ's 'Talk like a pirate day challenge' (Supernatural/Pirate AU)

Honey, I Love You Series by FeoplePeel (Childhood AU)
284. Honey, I Love You - But I just can't smile. Childhood friends

285. Morning Routine - Companion piece to Honey I Love You.

286. You're a Star - Penny is 17 and not so sure about this whole 'prom' business. As the owner of a shiny, new PhD, Sheldon has bigger things to worry about. Takes place in the 'Honey, I Love You' verse, where Sheldon and Penny grew up together as close friends.

287. Star-crossed by CTR69 [Image: kitty2.gif]
Sheldon had one rule to follow. Do not get involved with her and everybody will be happy. But on the 7th year, he couldn't live with it anymore... Written for TBBT HQ Halloween challenge, meaning dark and bloody Shenny and others (Supernatural)

288. The Extraterrestrial Epic by Daedaleopsis
Sheldon's dreams of meeting a race of superior beings is finally realized, but it's nothing like he had hoped… (Space/Alien)

Doppelganger Series by loveneverfails (Crack AU)
289. Penny and the Doppelgangers: Part One - Penny gets an acting job on a little show called The Big Bang Theory. Crack!fic ensues.

290. Penny and the Doppelgangers: Part Two - Did I mention crack!fic?

291. That One Time Sheldon Met Jim Parsons at Comic Con - Crack!fic. An outtake from the Doppelgangers series

292. The Silence of the Lambs by Darkly Dreaming
2016 Super Scary (Or Not) Halloween Challenge! Doctor Sheldon Cooper and Penny are Doctor Hannibal Lecter and FBI Agent Clarice Starling (Silence of the Lambs Universe)

293. Ghost by lizwontcry
After a terrible tragedy, Sheldon comes to visit Penny once more. He has only one request-he needs to touch her again. This is a Shenny story written for HQs Halloween Challenge (Supernatural)(M)

294. How Ends Begin by damalur
The most remarkable thing about both Sheldon and Penny is that they pass the Turing test. (Disaster…sort of)

295. On the Edge by stellardrift
Sheldon spent a lifetime disregarding the people that surround him. Now that an alien race has wiped out all of mankind, save for Sheldon, he finds himself truly alone and truly lonely. Character Death (Space/Alien)

296. Sleep Like a Shark Does by ishie
The brief was short, only a single sheet of paper. Listed on it were: name, location, objective. A photo array would be clipped to the inside of the folder as well, but things didn't make it as far as that. (Detective/Secret Agent)

297. Fresh Fuel For The Sodium Flares by fujiidom
Clear eyes, full hearts, they couldn't lose. Established (Alternate Dimension)

298. Swing My Heart Across the Line by Muir_Wolf
AU that runs concurrent to the show's canon; bodyswap fic (Supernatural)

299. Search Through the Crowd by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
TBBT characters in Terre d'Ange. In the Night Court, at the Midwinter Masque, celebrating the Longest Night with costumes, joie, and sex. (Kushiel's Legacy Universe) (M)

300. The Stars At Night Are Big And Bright by fujiidom
Playing the field doesn't always require a uniform. Well, not the one you're thinking. (Alternate Dimension)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Alternate Universe Fics - by Nutz - 06-14-2016, 08:26 AM