Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories
261. When Water Comes to Life by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Rain, autumn, wilderness, lost, guidebooks. Expecting a camping trip? Don't. Unless your idea of a camping trip comes with acid rain and giant cockroaches. (Disaster)

Galveston Chronicles Series by medusa20 (Childhood AU)
262. Next to Mine - AU written in response to the photos of the red and aqua canvas sneakers on Paradox. Penny and Sheldon form an unusual friendship as they struggle through middle school in Galveston.

263. Holding and Aiming - Part Two of the Galveston Chronicles. While Sheldon teaches Penny the secrets of archery, he reveals some hidden feelings of his own.

264. Launching Out Too Soon - The third installment in the Galveston series. The summer is getting hotter but Penny and Sheldon have reached an impasse until she spends some time with her new neighbor Kurt.

265. Up Close Everything Sounds like Welcome Home - Part 4 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon reluctantly returns home to Galveston for Thanksgiving break. In the Cooper household, familiarity breeds more than contempt.

266. Looking Over My Shoulder - Part 5 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon has his first sighting of Penny while he's home and more insight to the siblings he is still coming to know while Penny admits to herself that Sheldon means more to her with every passing day.

267. The Queen's Gambit - Part 6 of the Galveston Series. Penny finds herself back in the woods, waiting for Sheldon who always has something up his sleeve.

268. You Don't Know My Kind In Your World - Part 7 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon and Penny steal a moment together, and Sheldon prepares to go back to university.

269. You Don't Know Me, But I'm Your Brother - Part 8 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon and Junior on the drive back to Austin.

270. I Ain't Blind and I Don't Like What I See - Part 9 of the Galveston Series. Sheldon comes 'home' to the university in Austin.

271. Reaching Where I Have Been Waiting Years For You - Part 10 of the Galveston Series. Penny's graduation day has arrived. Sheldon is home for the summer and the heat in Galveston pales in comparison to what burns between them.

272. In The Sweet Summertime - Part 11 of the Galveston Series. This summer, Penny is pushing Sheldon to the very limits of his boundaries but he keeps coming back for more.

273. Working On Mysteries Without Any Clues - Part 12 of the Galveston Series. As Sheldon and Penny continue to spend the summer together, their physical relationships develops along with their feelings for each other. (M)

274. No One's Serious at Seventeen - Part 13 of the Galveston Series. The shift in Penny and Sheldon's relationship is now becoming noticeable to the adults in their lives as the two of them take their connection even further. (M)

275. All That I Am, All That I Ever Was - The final chapter of the Galveston Chronicles. After ten years of friendship and romance, something has to give in Sheldon and Penny's relationship. (M)

276. What Doesn't Kill You (makes you stronger) by Muir_Wolf
Every fandom needs a horror story. (Or: so your life isn’t the genre you thought it was, are you going to cry about it or are you going to beat the crap out of something?) (Supernatural)

277. Magical Group Therapy by mariteri
Sheldon is pressed into going to therapy with his mate Penny. Not Leonard/Amy friendly. (Harry Potter Universe)

278. Something I Need by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Penny is on the trail of a killer, there are copious Silence of the Lambs references (Detective/Secret Agent) 

279. Becoming A Pirate by CTR69 [Image: kitty2.gif]
A young fiancé is not afraid to get (her hands) wet and dirty, when a privateer offers her a deal she cannot refuse. "Written for TBBT HQ's 'Talk like a pirate day Challenge 2016 - Pirate (AU)

280. (but is this really?) the progression of things by jazzfic
SPACE BARISTAS: in space, no one can hear you steam. (Space/Alien)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Alternate Universe Fics - by Nutz - 06-14-2016, 08:02 AM