Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories
221. Rinse, Repeat by OrsonWells [Image: kitty2.gif]
Dr. Sheldon Cooper has a bad day. My "Ground Hogs Day" fic submission (months late) gets a little dark. set during during S3. (Time Travel)

222. Glass Houses by slybrunette
She'll come to remember the day not for the man but the argument that preceded meeting said man. (AU)

223. You Don't Have to be Constrained by Muir_Wolf
Sheldon lives alone in an apartment that’s made for two people. Penny moves in across the hall. (AU)

224. Em Theory by concupiscence66
Penny meets the guys preparing for an audition to play a physicist. (AU)

225. Defending Hers by Cosmic Empress
Short story with an Alternative Universe. Queen Penelope works hard to keep her Queendom with her royal adviser, Sheldor the Wise by her side. An archaic enemy attacks, wanting her throne and her as his Queen Consort. He doesn't know all the facts - Fantasy (AU)

Lion Series (Disaster)
226. Maybe I’m a Lion by damalur (Must have HQ account to read)
They do this every day at dawn and dusk. (M)

227. Certain Half-Deserted Streets by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
Penny and Sheldon go to Boulder, after all, and it’s via Vegas, and even though they’re not in a Stephen King novel, maybe there’s a darkness there anyway.

228. Shadow at Morning by Lauren (notalwaysweak)
A year on from Certain Half-Deserted Streets.

229. A Truth Universally Acknowledged by betternovembers
Sheldon Cooper is the last of his line, and in need of a wife according to his meddlesome grandmother. The one she finds him is more than he bargained for. (Alternate Dimension)

230. Chicken Pox and Dinosaurs by loveneverfails
Little Shelly Cooper has the chicken pox - Childhood (AU)

231. And I'll Find Strength by Muir_Wolf
Sheldon tells her they can lie, if she wants. It’s one of those handful of times that she remembers that deep down (deep, deep down), he’s kind. But she doesn’t want to lie anymore. Friendship, Gay/Lesbian (AU)

232. The Elm, The Ash, and The Linden Tree by fujiidom
In which Penny is a writer that procrastinates and Sheldon is her put upon editor. (Alternate Dimension)

233. [/size]The Good Ones by jazzfic
After seven hundred years, and about as many odd creatures born of his strange and mortal kind, there's not much she hasn't heard before. (Supernatural)

234. My Missing Puzzle Piece by Muir_Wolf
Shenny High School - Childhood (AU)

Miles Series by medusa20 (Disaster)
235. Miles to Go (Before I Sleep) - Sheldon prepares for everything- zombies, restaurant closures, and power outages. He also plans for the apocalypse by packing survival kits for each of his friends, including a certain neighbor across the hall. When the unthinkable finally happens, Penny is separated from those who can help her most until she finds a series of letters from Sheldon in the compartments of her bag. Slowly, she realizes her genius neighbor knows more than he’s ever been given credit for and that there is more to their relationship than she ever thought possible

236. And We Can Build - Addendum: Penny and Sheldon find one another. (M)

237. What Lies Between by medusa20
A voyeur and an exhibitionist- a typical love story (AU) (M)

238. Method Man by ishie
There are no small parts, only small actors. (AU)

239. Remnant Twin by jazzfic
She hates this part, the moment just after teleportation. She always has. Where a single step spans two worlds. - Sci/Fi (AU)

240. Life on Mars (It's You and I) by ishie
Penny's still not entirely sure what this is, or why they've let her in. (Disaster)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Alternate Universe Fics - by Nutz - 04-26-2016, 01:59 PM