Sheldon/Penny: Alternate Universe Stories
101. Rewriting History by Risknight silver
Someone (I cannot remember who) asked me once what I thought Penny would be like as a mom. As any mom can tell you, it completely changes your world around. So, welcome to a 'verse where Penny has a daughter, and Sheldon doesn't have a chance (AU)

102. Pennon and Penrose by Nival Vixen
Penny's powers and villain status don't really help in the way of love, so she pretends to be a superhero. Sheldon's power doesn't help him gain friends - which he is perfectly fine with, actually. But Penny can teach him how to use his power which he sorely needs. All she asks in return is that he choose a side: good or evil. (Superhero/Villain)

103. Petrichor by bourbonandlace
A slightly dark, AU take on Penny's backstory. I have no idea. Penny and Sheldon at the end; Sheldon/Penny if you stand on your head. Warnings for implied child abuse and non-major character death (AU)

104. The Unhinging Pursuit of Concomitantly by wolfofsheep
I welcome you to a whole different world with all your favorite BBT characters with Sheldor of Galstire as your so called 'hero' Shenny - Fantasy (AU)

105. Changes by Risknight
Sheldon has noticed that Penny isn't acting like he expects. What has happened to bring about the changes he see? (Supernatural)

106. The Baser Urge Manifestation by thisisonlineright
Sheldon Cooper is the arrogant, cocky, condescending, selfish, short tempered, rude, genius new boss. Penny is the spoiled daughter of the owner that always gets what she wants. Blackmail can go a long way. (AU) (M)

107. The Virus by HallowsEve
After a virus outbreak a secret about Sheldon comes to light changing everything the group of apartment 4A knows. (Disaster)

108. The Time Perplexity by Risknight silver
Sometimes something happens that completely breaks you down. So what do you do when you get a chance to change everything? (Time Travel)

109. 21 Days by wolfofsheep
The Tallex Cormus asteroid is headed for Earth. There are only 21 days left until the annihilation of life, itself. With Leonard off to New Jersey and Penny with only a quarter of a tank of gas, Sheldon must find a way to Texas to see his family one last time... with Penny as a companion. (Disaster) (M)

110. The Dance Reformation by shydiva1996
It's Senior Prom, and Penny, the most popular and sought-after gal in Pasadena High School is miraculously single. Who will have the guts to ask her for a dance? - Childhood (AU)

111. The Big Bang Fable by Risknight
A beautiful princess, an army of vicious trolls, and a tall, brave ...stable boy? Not your average fairy tale, I assure you - Fantasy (AU)

112. Release the Dragon by muaaimoi
Sheldon makes a terrible dragon and Penny is even worse at being a damsel in distress. Shenny as always - Fantasy (AU)

113. A Breath of Fresh Air by Risknight silver
Howard's childhood friend has moved back to Pasadena suddenly, and she's only got eyes for a certain clueless physicist. (AU)

114. By Any Other Name by JLynnB [Image: kitty2.gif][Image: silver.gif]
In 'The Habitation Configuration' Sheldon told Penny that it took Leonard to make him like her. So what would happen if Leonard didn't move into apartment 4A before the Pilot episode? (AU)

115. The Penny Paradox by mariteri
Penny has a dream and goes to the one man that has all the answers-Sheldon. -Dimension Hopping (AU)

116. Denial by mariteri
Leonard wakes to find out that nothing in his life is what he thought it was. (AU)

117. Light Years Apart by howlingmysteries
Penny takes a journey; physically and emotionally. when she takes matters into her owns hands she discovers what she is really looking for. Includes obstacles, banter and adorableness (Leap Year Universe)

118. An Error of Comedies[/color] by Risknight
Penny asks the guys a question that leads to some outlandish ideas. (AU)

119. Sheldon Cooper, PI by mariteri
Penny is the trusted employee and bodyguard to the world's most exclusive private eye-Sheldon Cooper. Shenny (Detective/Secret Agent)

120. Reaver Equalizer (100 Ways To Kill a Doctor) by Shenandoah76209
Everyone is equal when Reavers come calling. Even genius experimental physicists. Not Leonard/Amy friendly (Firefly Universe)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sheldon/Penny - Alternate Universe Fics - by Nutz - 09-23-2015, 08:50 AM